Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

Just 7lbs to go! Then my goal is to maintain it!

I'm back on my diet today had 9 days off over xmas and get weighted on friday so would like to try and get off anything i might of put on before I go back to my slimming class.
I was 13 stone 9lb when I joined 10 wks ago and was 11st 9 lb on xmas eve so 2 stone loss
My target s 10st 7lb so need another 1st 2lb
I'm 5ft 11 so pretty tall too.
Im going for gold now as I really want the rest off

well done helen are you dieting or just not eating crap?
you dont need to lose any more your a skinny minnie

lanny thats a great weight loss so far, hopefully the rest will shift in no time!!

good old cuppa soup Evie, a staple diet food :lol:

well done helen are you dieting or just not eating crap?
you dont need to lose any more your a skinny minnie

Just not eating crap and making a concious effort to not snack in between meals.

Wow that's a great weight loss lanny! Well done!!!

Lol they were in the cupboard and I was thinking mmmmmmmm mash and sausage! Then I was like oh!!! I can't so I thought oooh that's quick it will stop me snacking the only prob was it was asparagus and although yummy my wee smells now :rotfl:

I'm going to weigh myself (yes at the end of the day with a full stomach! Lol) if I don't report back I'm not a happy lady! Lol

Ah it's alright I'm still 13 1 which means in the morning I (should) be lighter woot!

Fingers crossed!! Im a nightmare for weighing myself anyway, i normally do it about 3 times a week, but im getting OH to hide the scales from me so i cant!!

Helen, how are you going to maintain it? Just keep up what your doing? I find that the harsest bit, getting it off is easy, but keep it off i just cant do :(

I'm in, well once the fridgr has been emptied :lol:
I am thinking of heading on to do the online WW, I followed that for ablt 6 months ages ago and it helped me slowly drop... would like to be around 10st I think, I am quite well built so can't go too skinny but would like to be on the smaller side of a 14 :D

I just want to fit into my 12-14 clothes again, I've gone up to a 16, 18s for smart trousers :(

I dread to think what I actually weigh, my lowest weight ever was 11st 7lbs and that was still wearing 12-14s, I'm 5'8 too.
Pretty sure I'm over 13st 7lb though....

Once I start my new job on the 10th I will go back to my Salsa classes (haven't been in almost two years *cries*), go to body conditioning again and start, hopefully, Zumba and NIA classes!!

I just keep an eye on what I'm eating, I don't calorie count or anything though, but if I want a treat then I don't deny or punish myself for it. I'm trying to keep up regular exercise as well. I find maintaining it quite difficult and everyone has a bloody opinion! Some people think in to thin some people think I'm too chunky! Blah! As long as I feel good I'm happy x

Im not too bad at maintaining it during the summer as we eat a lot of salads and stuff, but over the winter we just eat comfort food, slow cooker always has a stew or casserole in it because its convienient for us being at work all day.

I dont suppose my alcohol consumption does me any favours either :wall: I might set a rule of drinking only on weekend and not during the week to try and help me out

My problem is that I am still eating as I was when I started out breastfeeding, even if I'm not hungry :dohh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May still be the same weight in the morning I kinda had 2 balies and ice and a bag of rainbow drops! Oops :blush:

Note to self you do need to loose weight stop snacking :rotfl: thoroughly enjoyed it tho :rotfl:

My problem is that I am still eating as I was when I started out breastfeeding, even if I'm not hungry :dohh:

Oh and me! I find My self opening the fridge every few hours out of Borden to check if there is anything good in there lol!!!

Oh and me! I find My self opening the fridge every few hours out of Borden to check if there is anything good in there lol!!!

I still get so hungry when im breast feeding! i just raid the cupboards for anything quick in the first couple of weeks it was all healthy snacks in the cupboards now its chocolate biscuits and crisps! diet starts tomorrow! x

We don't drink unless we have guests round for dinner. I watch my portion size as well which helps

Ok I just weighed myself! I've got abit more weight to lose than I thought :(

Me too Hun! I've put on half a stone in a week!

I'm still wearing my maternity jeans but they're now tight on my bum. Need to go back to being a vegan again. Dairy = fat with me! Oh damn you post birth cup of tea for ruining my 15 months no dairy!

Just bought myself a voucher for a colonic irrigation treatment. That will clear the Christmas crap out! (literally).

Im trying to sweet talk someone into booking and paying for me to go, but its hardly the same as "buy me a bunch of flowers/bottle of wine/a new dress" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back