The Who's Who Of TTC - Getting To Know You.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
(Yes, it's ME AGAIN!) :roll:

LOL.

I thought it might be nice to make a thread where we can all get to know each other.

Obviously I'll start... :p

My name is MissJ, I'm almost 21 and have been TTC since September. Well, I say TTC but more not preventing than properly trying. I've been with my husband for almost 2 years, married for almost 4 months. I've been using the legs up method this cycle and am currently in my 2ww although not sure how far into it I am but will guess 2 days! :wall2:

So, would anyone else like to add to the thread? :whistle:

I shall add to the thread :) Nice to meet u miss J!
I am Sarah, I'm 25 and my dh is 35, been married about 3 months but been TTC since March. We have also been together almost 2 years, weird!
Had one m/c in April and now in 3rd cycle trying again, currently at the beginning of the tww (or 10 day wait in my case :S). Not feeling like we'll ever get our baby at the moment, I worry that there is something wrong with my long cycles and short lp. But also getting used to all the waiting and finding many distractions! I use opk's some cycles but going for the relaxed approach this month. xxxxx

Nice to meet you too. :)

We've been doing the relaxed thing too, hopefully (praying) it has worked this cycle. :D

Looks like we're both at the start of the 2ww, I'm testing on the 26th. :) x

Hello both of you, I would be happy to add... Firstly Sarah your avator picture is ADORABLE!!

Ok so my name is Rachael, Hubby and I have been together 4.5 years, married for 1 year 4 months of those.
We have been TTC since the 6th October, so not long although it does feel like AGES already, we both want a baby so badly- Hoping that this side of xmas we will be able to announce that we are expecting, even if it is only a couple of weeks!!
We have two house bunnies who I love more than life itself!! They are my fury babies! :love:
Looking forward to adding a human baby to our Family, to make us all complete!! :)

I think I'm only a couple of days into tww so expect af prob about next thu or something. We have given up testing, just wait for af nowadays and if it doesn't come in a few weeks I will test. I hate getting negatives prefer to just wait for af - I get loads of symptoms every month so can't go by those either! Ooo 26th is not that far away, fingers crossed for u! xxx

Thanks Rachellouise, its my puppy when he was actually a puppy. He's bigger now. Boo. xx

Rachael I know what you mean hun, I would love to be PG before Xmas though. I keep getting sharp pains in my left side quite low down where I normally feel AF, not sure if it means anything but in the 2ww, every little twinge means the world. x

I would do the same Sarah but my cycle last month was 50 days and I couldn't wait that long this time around, especially as I'm irregular so will have to see what happens - even though AF should be here after 2weeks if I OVed last week. x x

Hi. My name is Tracey I'm 38 but feel 28 and act 18 lol. My husband of 5 years in December is my toy boy so he keeps me young! I came off the pill 2 weeks before we got married and was pregnant immediately! My son is now 4 yrs 1 month and is my world... been TTC for erm just under an hour.... lol just finally got my coil out. Fingers crossed it happens quicly cos I'm nit getting any younger. Also have a step son aged 7 and brother-in-law who's. 15 so busy busy busy. Oh I also have my own travel agency and I love my job and being my own boss.... nice to get to know you all!

Hi I am mrs P aged 36

Been with OH for 7 years, married for 3, TTC since new year but not seriously like, 1 BD a cycle in any day of fertile bit, seriously started it this month and I am far more knowledgable this week than I was last week :)
Not been using contraception for 5 years now and still no accidents, so trying not to get too worried :eh:

x

Hi im Nikki, im 34 and my OH is 43. We have been together for just over 7 years and TTC for 4 months for our 1st baby and i cant wait to become a mummy!

This is the second month of using OPK's there good just not sure when is the best time to test?

We have a cat called Rubie who we adore.

Good Luck everyone xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Tracey - It's so exciting! Wow, your own travel agents, that's fab! :)

MrsP - I was the same - I knew nothing before joining this forum, can't believe how much I was unaware of! They say the best thing to do is to relax and enjoy it, and that's what my OH and I have been doing. Will let you know in a few days if it worked! :)

SpinneyGirl - I think the best time to use OPKs is after a period? I would if it were me and would continue testing til I got a strong line as I think that is when OV is around the corner. Hope this is your month hun! x x

Hello ladies!I'm pretty new on here,been lurking around here thou since june!I'm rebecca,26 and live with my hub who is 23 but looks older than me so everyone thinks I'm the youthful one :) we have been together almost 3 yrs and we got married last Xmas.We have the most wonderful 9 month old black lab named bilbo who is so special to us and who we'd love to give a brother or sister too!We've been ttc since july of this year.Nice to hear mote about everyone and babydust to us all!x

Great idea!

Im Charlene, im 25. Ive been with my boyfriend Craig for almost 4 years and he's 28. Weve been trying for our 1st baby since January 2010 and suddenly everyone around us has a baby or a bump ha ha but its good fun trying. Weve put much more effort in this month so i have my fingers and toes crossed :) xxxx

I'm Louise, i'm 25 and i've been ttc since July although i have been ntnp for about 6 years.

I'm a company secretary/housewife. When i grow up i would like to be a stay at home mum :cry:

My husband is James who is a 35 year old diabetic (all his fault). He is a company director for a family owned chain of pharmacies.

I have two dogs who are my little darlings :love: Oh and two lizards :love: Oh and my three chickens :shock:

Hi, I'm Sarah, 38 yrs old and have been TTC for a year now. My other half is also 38, he's lovely and very supportive. We're hoping to have a small one on the way soon as I'm not getting any younger ..... Am glad to have finally joined so I can get to know you all x

Hiya, Star here, I'm sure most of you have seen me already as i spend most of my time here when I'm supposed to be working! I write novels from home and work in an office two days a week as an Event Manager (my speciality is wedding planning, LOVE IT).

Been with my husband for ten years, married for two, been trying ever since we got married, no luck and getting scared as we both in our late thirties, only a few years off 40! Eeek! We dont have any pets just now as we travel a lot, but would love some dogs, horses and chickens (though have a lot of foxes in the graveyard behind the house).

I really like this website, not just for all the fabulous advice but for all the really lovely people I've chatted too as well x

This is a lovely idea.

I'm Kizzie, 24. OH is going to be 40 in December, we've been together for four years and got married on Christmas Eve last year.

We live on an island off the west coast of Scotland, I work in the family business (but really want to be a teacher) & OH is hoping to start a music tutoring business in the new year.

Been trying for 11 cycles now, this is the 11th just now. We've got a pet collie dog & three rats, we live with my family, including my Nan who has two cats (named Amy & Rory, we're Doctor Who fans).

Nice to get to know you all. :)

Hey ladies :wave:

I'm 28 & have been ttc my 2nd for almost 18 months :( I have a beautiful 9yr old daughter Talia.

I've been with my oh for over 4 yrs now, he's 27 & this will be his 1st child. He's amazing with Talia & will make the best daddy!! :blush: lol
we have no pets, are just doing up our home & I'm currently registering as a childminder :)

Good luck to all :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back