Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

Hi there,

Please can I join you all? I'm new to this forum, but definitely need to attack some weight.

I've not got loads to lose, as last year I lost 3 stone. I've gained 6lbs over Christmas though (terrible!) and aim to lose a stone over the coming months to get me to my ideal of 8st 7lbs. We shall see though!

I've been following WW's loosely, but now sick of eating the same old, and looking for some tips and hopefully helping and encouraging others along the way.

x

Hey PinkSwoon welcome along!

How tall are you hun? And well done on the amazing weight loss! Don't beat yourself up about that 6lb. It was Christmas after all and I bet like me you enjoyed every morsel of that 6lb!

Gem xxx

Urgh I'm Soooooooo unwell! I can look at this two ways

1 ouch

2 I Might loose some Weight lol Only trouble is Chloe is ill too!

Evening ladies .. im on a right downer today because i messed up and ate toast :(

:wave: hi pinkswoon!!

I've been so bad! I desperately want to lose weight but it's like I've forgotton how too!
I've eaten so much crap today and my stomachs hurting because of it!
Diet starts again tomorrow :(

I was a good girl, had granola bars for breakfast, veggie pot for lunch, a fruit smoothie in the evening before gym, which I got to and class was full! meh! have just had some ham and a bit of halloumi 'cos I was bored. Water, fruit juice and chamomile tea all day :)

I'm really hoping to go to my Salsa class on Thursday :)

(This is all for getting ready to be a Yummy Mummy, yippee!)

I've been good too x doing well x

Hi girls

Thanks for the welcomes.

I've just signed up for Slimming World, I think I need a whole new fresh approach to dietting. I love food, and Slimming World seems to cater for this. We'll see what my first weight loss is next week.

So far today, I've had weetabix and a banana for breakfast, tuna & prawn salad for lunch, then a huge fruit salad covered in honey (SO sweet and yummy, try it, sounds boring but its so delish!), then a snack of diarylea triangles and pickled onions. For tea I'll have a chicken gravy dinner. I havent felt hungry yet today.

I dont exercise, but have a cross trainer thats covered in dust which I might get out. My LO always used to climb on it so I put it away. I think its probably better for me to get it out and start again. Just 10 mins 3 x a week is better than nothing.

x

PS I am 5'4 and now weigh 9st 8 (was 12 and a half stone last year!) It can be done!
Take care x

Wow you weigh so little I eat allot less than you and I'm huge

I don't eat loads either..I call it low metabolism lol

I might see if I can shift some weight on my own first before I join anything. I know what I need to do, it's whether I can keep to it all week!

today I've had chicken and bacon stew for dinner and slimming world egg and chips for tea it was yummy.
I eat loads thats why slimming world is good for me.
I dont stay to my class yodabo most of the time as I have the kids with me I just get weighted and walk out but I have to go to a class or I dont
stick to it, its just knowing there gunna weight me that makes me be good lol

Well i weighed myself monday morning and i've put on 7lb over Xmas. greedy pig!! so now i need to loose 2 stone im really gutted. so far im not doing great as i've been at my Mums scoffing her tin of chocolates! x

What diet are you following Evie? I've just started doing Slimming World and it allows you to eat loads. This is my first week so I am not sure how much I will lose. I did Weight Watchers last year, and barely ate, but lost 3 stone.
Do you do much exercise?
I definitely think its harder for alot of women to lose the weight though. Nature can be unfair.

Well i weighed myself monday morning and i've put on 7lb over Xmas. greedy pig!! so now i need to loose 2 stone im really gutted. so far im not doing great as i've been at my Mums scoffing her tin of chocolates! x

I gained 6lbs over Christmas too! By the end I was eating food just to get rid of it. I did enjoy it though!

I gained 6lbs over Christmas too! By the end I was eating food just to get rid of it. I did enjoy it though!

That's exactly what i did as i didn't want to waste so much food! i can't go on a strict diet as im breastfeeding so im just cutting out all the Crap and doing more exercise and hoping it'll help shift some pounds! x

Omg!!!!!! Just weighed myself!!!!! 10st 2lb!!!!!!!! *squeal*
:-D

What diet are you following Evie? I've just started doing Slimming World and it allows you to eat loads. This is my first week so I am not sure how much I will lose. I did Weight Watchers last year, and barely ate, but lost 3 stone.
Do you do much exercise?
I definitely think its harder for alot of women to lose the weight though. Nature can be unfair.

I don't diet as such I don't want a short term thing I would rather just eat healthy and loose weight slowly and keep it off :) I'm not obsessed with being slim or loosing weight just being healthy for my kids I took on this approach about a year ago and a month and I'm now 1 stone 3lbs lighter than then and I've just had a baby too :) so hopefully this time next year it will be another stone to 2 lighter (as I don't plan on being pregnant lol) and carry it on for life. I've done slim fast and weight watchers before and they are great and they do work but I'm breastfeeding at the moment so I can't really cut too many calories :) xx

I have been baaaaaaaaaaaaad, had a really stressful day yesterday, and what do i do when im stressed? Eat :(

Completely fallen off the wagon bigstyle, today i had a Macdonalds too, ahhh me and my friggin willpower :lol:

Awwww don't be too hard on yourself. Your fb status said it all I think as to why you were stressed! Hugs x x x

I'm still doing well. Can't believe how much I've lost just eating healthily and upping my walking! Though did have a sneaky burger for lunch-home made though with loads of salad!

I told my husband from tomorrow I'm putting him on a diet :rotfl: he was like

"um.... (sad face) ... Ok"

Bless him!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2