**The Wedding Thread**

lisa - the brother on the right is cute, i bet he was the one that was 13 then wasnt he? :oops:

MissGobby my bloke got married in his uniform

little*red said:
Hey ladies,
We already have a 'show your face' thread and some of the pic have been wedding pics with beautiful brides in them.I know there are a few lucky ladies who have already pinned down their man :lol: and a few who are planning on getting married this year. I love wedding pics, so get posting so we can all see your special day, post pics of stuff you plan to have at your wedding like dresses and that, or tell us you romantic proposal stories. :D

Not married yet... (April 4th 2009)

However.... I wanted my man to propose for ages..... Eventually I decided to pop the question to him myself and asked him in a restaurant after some sudden urge inside me... he said yes but seemed really disappointed and I acutally thought he only said yes to please me. We went home after the meal and cuddled falling asleep together.

Then in the morning I was awoke by coughing and here was my man down on one knee with a sparkling platinum diamond ring asking me to marry him.

(Turned out he bought the ring and was planning to ask me but hadnt found the right time) awwwww

Was at the wedding shows last weekend ... so much choice but not going to set my heart on anything until the autumn before i start preperations, we set the date and booked the venue but thats it for now (until we see how we go on the TTC front)

smurf said:
Strangeness I got married on 20th April 2006 as well but it looks like you had a much sunnier day our wedding was in Dublin and it was really overcast and chilly all day but certainly didn't make any difference it was a fantastic day I want to do it again.

I will try and post some pics tonight they're on the home pc.
We got married in Gibraltar so that's why it's so sunny :lol: Look forward to seeing your pics :D

Great pics everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back