TTC HEALTHY/ WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE Updated 29*12

hi! i havnt been in this thread for ages but i just wanted to say that iv gone from 14stone to 11 stone 10lbs :) I put more weight on but got sick of making excuses and gone from a size 18 to a size 14 in the last 3 months :shock: well done to everyone thats lost weight :dance:

Tenshineko said:
hi! i havnt been in this thread for ages but i just wanted to say that iv gone from 14stone to 11 stone 10lbs :) I put more weight on but got sick of making excuses and gone from a size 18 to a size 14 in the last 3 months :shock: well done to everyone thats lost weight :dance:

wow well done!!

I'll join you girls too :D I'm 5' 4'' and I weigh 11st 3lb (size 14-16), which is about 2 stone overweight for my height. I was always very skinny between 7.5 to 8.5 stone (size 8-10) until about 4 years ago (when I passed my driving test :think: ). I can diet for a month and lose 3 pounds, but put on half a stone in a weekend from eating out and not being active??

I did a 10km run 2 months ago and since then have not exercised and put on 10lb! I have decided that from next week I will lose 2lb per week and run at least twice a week. Only a few of my clothes fit me and I already feel 9 months pregnant!

Good luck to you all :cheer: :dance:

Grrr first week on a diet and I lost 1lb only, still it's a loss :D

Plus it's totm so i'm hoping that that is a factor and i'll lose more when the the witch departs.

Good luck to everyone else.

Oh wow everyone!

Im sopleased to see this thread is still going!!

Anyone else going to join in! you girls can do it!!

x

I am soo annoyed with myself this weekend.

I was good all week and by Friday had lost 3lbs :cheer:

Then we had visitors for the weekend who brought with them dessert and wine etc and this morning I have put it all back on :evil: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

So total weight loss is still only 1lb. No more alcohol or dessert for me then :shakehead:

Can I join ? it might help my motivation - so far I have lost 22lb ( lost 1lb this week ) my BMI is finally down to " normal " :dance: ( only just ) but I would still like to lose another 14 - 17lb. :pray:

Hi All, I lost 3 lb last week so am now 11 stone exactly and am really pleased with myself :cheer: This week I've given up all coffee, alcohol and all the other rubbish and have the worst headaches as I usually drink about 5 or 6 tea/coffees :( It's all worth it though.

I'll keep you posted. Good luck to you all and keep going :clap: :cheer:

Minimum you need is 4 pints of water a day, its also essential in loosing weight

ooo this thread is good.. im really broody.. but i cant ttc untill ive lost weight.. i cant do being massive and preggy again.

argh ive put on all the weight i lost last month!!!!

i had been putting off going to the gym cuz i was scared of exercising if i fell preg again and thought whats the point in joinning th gym again but ive decided to go for it. feel so down in myself, im a skinny person in a fat body dying to get out!!!

plus im so horrified with myself at the way i look its having an effect on our sex life which is bad if we're ttc!!!!!!

super motivated to lose weight woman coming through!!!!! will need ur support tho ladies, i keep falling off the wagon. i really want to do this for ME for once.

im 12 stone 4 at the mo and want to lose 2 stone. BMI over weight. wish me luck!!!

dina.marie said:

i had been putting off going to the gym cuz i was scared of exercising if i fell preg again and thought whats the point in joinning th gym again but ive decided to go for it. feel so down in myself, im a skinny person in a fat body dying to get out!!!

plus im so horrified with myself at the way i look its having an effect on our sex life which is bad if we're ttc!!!!!!

super motivated to lose weight woman coming through!!!!! will need ur support tho ladies, i keep falling off the wagon. i really want to do this for ME for once.

im 12 stone 4 at the mo and want to lose 2 stone. BMI over weight. wish me luck!!!

Hiya hon,
Excercise as normal and then during your 2ww decrease the intensity with cardio (Walking or light jog) and using lighter weights, also excercise no longer then 45mins. Always remember something is better then nothing!!!

:hug:

dina.marie said:

do you know dina.maria i totally agree with you... thats exactly how i feel!

i am a gym member and i keep having this little voice inside saying if i run or do heavy exercise i might not be giving the little egg (if and when i caught) a good chance to attach. i didnt even go on the trampoline at work/school today cos i was scared!

i too am 12.2, we are not obese just have places to hold on too... dont put yourself down so much!!

At the mo i keep waiting to see if i get pregnant first instead of starting to get fit now... i need to change the way i think!!

i used to be really good and go the gym every day,i even lost a stone. but some where along the way, i think after summer, i gave up! althought i still do street jazz... and love it!!

hello to everyone.... :wave:

:wave:

i need to get into healthy eating in preparation for ttc. and i need to gain weight i am 7st.2 my bmi is 17.14, not sure if thats why i mc last month :think: :(

i eat sweets and drink fizzy drinks but skip meals except breakfast. my aim is to cut down on these and try to eat proper meals.

i think my healthy weight range minimum is 7st. 10 so shall try to reach that by july :)

i'm seeing a doc about this already so hopefully i'll get myself sorted out in 2009 :)

Excellent idea! Do you mind if i join u? Been going to ww meetings or 6months with little success my leader is the most uninspiring leader ever. Oh and the fact that when im stressed or tired i EAT!!!

Goals:

1.To lose 1.5lb a week.
2.To stop drinking fizzy drinks and replace with low cal cordial or water.
3. To continue running at the weekend and go to the gym 3 times a week.
4. To get pregnant!!!

Oh and i will do it the scales way and use what i have learnt about healthy eating from ww but without counting the points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back