**The Wedding Thread**

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
We already have a 'show your face' thread and some of the pic have been wedding pics with beautiful brides in them.I know there are a few lucky ladies who have already pinned down their man :lol: and a few who are planning on getting married this year. I love wedding pics, so get posting so we can all see your special day, post pics of stuff you plan to have at your wedding like dresses and that, or tell us you romantic proposal stories. :D

Slightly different, but I hope they fit. I was a Photographer for my Aunties wedding. Wanna see? Hope they fit in here! Mexico, October 2006.

bothlobbyeu5.jpg

bothlobby2ss1.jpg

bothwalkeo2.jpg

bridezt9.jpg

bride2nl5.jpg

closefe9.jpg

confettitj8.jpg

proudqy1.jpg

ringsac5.jpg

thekissur4.jpg

Ryan.

What a brilliant idea i love wedding pics.

Ryan them pics are wonderful

Thanks!

Thats a handful of like the 700+ pics I took that day. But I share the favs. Its such a great feeling because at the party back home, I had a little album done. The people coming up to me and saying how good they were was amazing.

The one that has stood out alot is #4 because that wasnt posed!

Only have one on my pc :roll: I'll get more here soon, but here's the one i posted in "show us your faces":

Wedding01.jpg

Me too, I am NUTS about weddings, I used to help my pal in her wedding dress shop on a saturday, and LOVED it!!

I am divorced, but had a lovely dress...pity he wasnt the man for me but hey ho, it was a lovely day :rotfl:

Just means you get to wear another dress zoe :wink:

:cheer: Yippee!!!

I was very slim in my first one tho, I will need a bigger size second time round :rotfl:

Tis moi on my wedding day (Aug 27th '04)

IMGP0817.jpg

104_0422.jpg

This at my best mates wedding last year (July '05 - she's now getting a divorce :shock: ) I was her bridesmaid -
100_0804.jpg

And me & the hubby -
100_0809.jpg

We got married 2nd April 2005 (the same day the pope died!)

My parents:
.wedsmall2.jpg

.wedsmall1.jpg

cake1.jpg

13.jpg

29.jpg

40.jpg

one of my bridesmaids (my cousin Olivia):
olivia1.jpg

my friends:
wed1.jpg

WOO WOO ALL ABOARD THE WEDDING TRAIN!
**IM GETTING MARRIED!**
:cheer:

OH and I went down to the registry office today and decided to hand in a notice to get married asap. So im going to be a wifey on 5th February, only 20 days to go :dance: .

its not going to be a big affair, just a registary marriage, very basic with closest family there. We just wanted to be married for the baby coming and we agreed that we would have a 'big' wedding (vow renewal) in a few years time for show, big dress, cake, reception etc. :D

i wanted an old car like that nicki but couldnt get one so had a limo instead

here are some of my pics, some arent very good cause they are a photo of a photo, havent got a scanner yet

fuzzy.jpg

cake1.jpg

limo.jpg

lorry.jpg

dress.jpg

the last pic is of my dress but not me in it!![/img]

Congratulations Little*red!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So excited for you!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well 5th Feb! I thought I had a rush on my hands with Sept 1st! :rotfl:

You will have a perfect day!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well here's mine then.. didn't want to gatecrash the congrats post! :rotfl:

Ok so DF proposed a few weeks back... my story is on here somewhere....

The plan always was to marry in Sweden where he is from but as we decided that we want to marry this year and with the expense of Sam's pending arrival we have decided on low key too.

Our plan is to have a relatively small wedding.

We will be married at the registry office in Oxford and then have photos taken around Oxford, parks, river etc...

Tom my DS (8) will be Df's best man and Beth my DD(8) will be my bridesmaid.

We are hiring a marquee in our garden and hiring outside caterers and having pur reception here in our home.

We decided this was more practical as there are going to be out of 50 guests, 15 small children and babies, more economical and we have the space! Would be silly not too.

We're going to supply free alcohol all through thr day/evening celebrations as we will be having a bar and bar staff.

for the food we will be having waiters and waitresses so all done properly,just at home :D

DF will be turning our side garage into a dance floor and will all be decorated, is like the size of a double garage so plenty of space and we're hoping to maybe have a live jazz band.

So glad this thread has been started as I can wham you all with my ideas!

Sorry for the long post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back