Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

Lol evie! Bless him! OH has one of those annoying bodies where he can eat and not put weight on! Though he did get chunkier last year but has lost it all again!

He is a xxl top and a xl bottom it's starting to stop certain sex positions so I told him he is going to loose weight lol

I think im going to have the weekend off and then get back into it on Monday, going to treat me and hubby to a nice dinner from my jamie olivers 30 min meals cookbook tomorrow night.

Work is killing me right now, i actually burst into tears at work yesterday, i felt like a right fool :rofl:

I've had today off coz I still feel like crap lol I'm gonna put so much on not bothering I bet lol!

I'm having to be good this weekend as I'm cooking a three course meal on Wednesday which includes souffles and ice cream for dessert! And copious amounts of wine I hope! Lol!

We had Chinese for dinner last night but other than that it's been a good week, and I can really see a difference, I don't weigh myself (scales died - batteries) as much because I'd get depressed at what I've gained over last two years compared to the 3st I lost 06-08 as anything, but I can tell by the mirror and how my clothes fit, that I've improved already...

That and that it was a lot easier to jump up and have OH hold me up yesterday lol - but he's a wrestler, he can easily lift over 18st ha ha!

Lxx

i had my gastric band refilled on tues lost 7lbs so far only anothr 7 st to go:(

im going to weigh myself in a bit don't think i've lost any but Aslong as i haven't gained i'll be happy! im going to try harder this week x

I haven't lost anything, must try harder this week x

I've done it!!!! I'm 10st!!!! :-D I can't believe what a difference eating healthily and walking regularly has made! Whooooop!!!!

Thank you x I just can't believe it!

I've done it!!!! I'm 10st!!!! :-D I can't believe what a difference eating healthily and walking regularly has made! Whooooop!!!!

Bloody hell Helen! That was quick!!!!
I am tres jealous. Well done you xxx

I think I was just eating before for the sake! The smaller portion thing really helped! I'll prob put it all back on as having a dinner party Wednesday and it's not the most healthy of food I'm serving!

I've lost 4lb this week and I am putting it down to a new tea I found. Clipper lemon balm, Manuka honey and cammomile. It's gorgeous. I've ran out of my first box already.

Usually I'll have at least 5 milky decaff coffees and maybe a couple of decaff teas. All with one sugar, all with a load of milk. Since I've cut this out (and cheese) I've noticed my stomach isn't as bloated and Blake is less sickly than usual.

Gradually phasing dairy out and going back to being loosely vegan. Think it will help us both. Bloody hard though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back