Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

polo_princess

Reaction score
Happy New Year Ladies :friends:

I know a few people are going to start dieting and stuff over the next few days so thought we could have a nice motivational thread where we can chat, track our results and give eachother a little PMA :whistle:

Anyone up for it?

I'm up for it but my diet doesn't start until tomorrow! I really fancy a fry up for brekkie! Lol

I weighed 14 stone the week I had Pauric but with being ill I'm now 11 stone 3 :shock: I would love to be in the 9's but I'll have to take it mega easy what with all the complications :) I'm defo in though :yay:

How much is everyone wanting to lose?

Im 9st 4lbs atm and want to get down to about 8st 7 ish

I'm in too - I lost a stone when I was preggers, and my main aim is to not put it all back on, as I now have my appetite back and can't stop eating, but would love to lose about another stone and get down to 10st ish (not been anywhere near that weight for about 15 years!!!)

Last edited:
I'm 10st 9 at the moment and want to be 10st before June (wedding) I'm below my pre preg weight but want to get active and tone up my bum and thighs which is where I'm hoping the kinect will come in!

I only wanna lose half a stone but it's that I can never lose! I'm 10st 13 ATM but wanna get down to 10st 7

They say the less you have to lose the harder it is because the weight drops off at a slower rate.

Ive been trying to get hold of Dance Central for Kinect, but everywhere that was open around her over xmas didnt have it :(

Thats going to be my only form of exercise, im such a lazy bum :lol:

I want that and active 2 for kinect!

I'm 13 1 and would be happy at 11stone and go from there I don't like being too small but I have let myself go loads so need to do something. I'm buying an xbox and kinect thing in feb (got to pay for the holiday home this month) so hopefully that will help x

I think things like Kinect and Wii are fab, because i dont know about any of you, but i feel massively self conscious exercising infront of other people, like at the gym and stuff, god no!! :lol:

I think things like Kinect and Wii are fab, because i dont know about any of you, but i feel massively self conscious exercising infront of other people, like at the gym and stuff, god no!! :lol:

I'm the same I hate doing it in front of other people I'm so uncoordinated lol! I've got a pump it up dance DVD too I can have a go at I'm just waiting to get over this flu thing I have ATM first then I'm gonna start don't want to start when ill

How tall is everyone?

I'm 5ft 8 and weigh 12 stone 3lb at the moment. I was 10 stone 7lb before I got pregnant. I don't want to actively diet as such as I'm breastfeeding but want to eat healthier and start exercising as soon as I've had my 6 week check up.

Does anyone have EA Sports on the playstation? I used to have it on the wii and loved it but hubby traded my wii and wii fit without telling me! (did take me a month to notice to be fair!). I'm wondering whether to get it or not?

I'm only 5ft 2 lol (and a half) (-THE HALF COUNTS!!!) :rotfl:

I'm just a round fat blob haahahaha!

Im in but not until monday as the house is still Full of Crap that needs eating! im 5ft 6 currently weight 11lb 2oz and want to get down to 10st! xx

Your all so tall!! Not fair I'm in as of this evening as I had loads of Asian sweets left and just nomed them up hehe!

Im 5ft 6.5 to be precise :lol:

I havent got the EA Sports thing but ive heard someone mention it before and i cant friggin remember if it was good or bad??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back