Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

You know herbal/fruity teas do they still have a taste of tea? I can not stand the taste of tea but am interested in herbal/fruit teas if they don't taste like tea

You know herbal/fruity teas do they still have a taste of tea? I can not stand the taste of tea but am interested in herbal/fruit teas if they don't taste like tea

No I don't think they taste like tetley or PG tips or anything. Good one to try if you've never had it before is Starbucks peppermint tea (called tazo tea) but ask for two bags it's nicer a bit stronger (in my opinion).

Thanks x will have to get some x

My mum drinks a fennel+nettle tea and she reckons it reminds her of Lizzie's 'baby' smell, might appeal to you mums out there! :)

Gahh I'm still 12 st 9 lbs! And I've been I'll and not eating much!! Blugh!

I'm still the same, even though I'm eating healthy; think its to do with my recovery! My body is clinging onto every bit of food :lol:

I'd love to start my treadmill but am unsure if I'm allowed, even 6 weeks after my last op :eh: I'm guessing though if I'm walking it can't be much different to actual walking?

I think it should b ok but I was told 3 months after my section for tummy exercise 6 weeks for everything else like light swimming and walking ect..

I looked in the mirror this morning and through oooh I look slimmer and got on the scales and went aaaaugh no im not lol!! 12 st 11 lbs that's +2lb. But! My top is looser?!?!? And it was tight last week!? Lol

I looked in the mirror this morning and through oooh I look slimmer and got on the scales and went aaaaugh no im not lol!! 12 st 11 lbs that's +2lb. But! My top is looser?!?!? And it was tight last week!? Lol

You gotta remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you're exercising and building up muscle you might weigh more but look slimmer! I always go with that anyway lol :lol:

I'm not exercising got a 2nd bought of flu :-/ but got on the scales this morning 12st 9lbs - must have Been water retention x

Hi.........
Rolleyes.png

You gotta remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you're exercising and building up muscle you might weigh more but look slimmer! I always go with that anyway lol :lol:

Exactly.

I go by how certain clothes fit me and today I am definitely doing well :)

Yup.... Some of the things I bought right after Xmas are now really rather loose, and today OH said something about how I feel skinnier as he gave me cuddle :D

Hope you're all doing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back