**The Wedding Thread**

they are all lovely pics. :dance:

congratulations little red you haven't got long to wait!!

me and OH are getting married April 26th 2008. can't wait our little man will be about 14 months old. :cheer:

My OH took me to venice and proposed and it was the most perfect and romantic moment of my life. :clap:

My wedding 23.09.06 whilst being 6 months pregnant and then a month later Emma was born!!!!!!

boys2.jpg

happycouple.jpg

Great posts guys. Did anyone hire a Photographer, or are they just taken by family?

I think ive landed myself another Wedding shoot in February for my Mums mates Sister. Excited. :dance:

Edit - Oh, and one in October!

We just had family taking ours, They are really crap! I was told they knew how to take them but....... they did not!

I posted on here stressing as a wanted to hire some one but it cost to much!

jade

we got a couple of trusted mates to take pics and video,

We made CD's of all our wedding tunes as favours with, dinner music first dance, last dance etc on them and popped them in a double CD case with a nice cover we designed for the day, we also put a blank CD with a first class stamp in the back of the case and asked everyone to burn their photos onto it and send it to us, between all the CDs we ended up with a nice collection of decent pics!

OMG LITTLE*RED!!!

I've only just looked at this thread...

:cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: :cheer:

Strangeness I got married on 20th April 2006 as well but it looks like you had a much sunnier day our wedding was in Dublin and it was really overcast and chilly all day but certainly didn't make any difference it was a fantastic day I want to do it again.

I will try and post some pics tonight they're on the home pc.

goneabeamum - you from Warminster by any chance/your hubby in the army?!? :wave:

I used wedding pics for the show us your face - but any excuse to show my wedding pics and I will as it was the best day ever!!
Me and my husband:
[/img]
MeandBrian.jpg
bridesmaids.jpg

Congratulations to everyone whos getting married!! How exciting I wanna do it again!!!
And to all those who have posted their pics-they all look gorgeous!

heres mine from July 05

Me,hubby and my two brothers
LisaAndyBarfootWedding032.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

xx

you look beautiful Lisa :hug: :cheer:

brothers aint bad neither :wink:

i CANT WAIT to get married - and if my DF is still in the army when we get married, he will be getting married in his uniform....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rotfl:

OH dont :oops:

It was the best day of my life(apart from when Rhys was born)and it went far too quick!!

would you believe that one of my brothers was only 13 then!!!

xx

we got a proffessional photographer to take ours but havent had them yet but these ones are ones that family took we also asked everyone who had taken pictures to send them to us so thaty we can make an album of those photos to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back