Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

I'm 5'6, I know I don't really need to lose anything but I was around 8st before pregnancy and would love to get back to it :)
X

I'm 5ft 8 and as I said before I'm 10 stone 9lb x

I'm 5' 3" and ideally would love to be 9st 7, I used to be alot thinner but looking back looked awful so that is my ideal weight :)

So has anyone actually started ... or are you all waiting for Monday? :lol:

I have!

Eaten really healthy today. Brown toast with marmite for breakfast washed down with hot water mixed with the juice of one whole lemon.
Veggie roast without the gravy for lunch so just Brussels, carrots, parsnips, potatoes, peas and sweetcorn.

Not had tea yet but am not that hungry so think I'll dip into my homemade butternut squash and chilli soup in the freezer.

Also have drank 8 pints of water today and noticed my supply is much better. Blake has fed for longer and gone much longer in between feeds so far.

How is your detox going Holly?

8 pints of water? :shock: holy crap thats tonnes :lol:

All your food sounds scrummy, i love my veggies!!

Detox is going pretty good, not feeling hungry i just want a cuppa of all things :wall:

I refuse to use the "D" word until I am not hungover :sick:

8 pints of water? :shock: holy crap thats tonnes :lol:

I'm just so thirsty all the time! Think it must be the breastfeeding. Rather than brews (I have sugar in them and realised I was drinking about 8 cups of decaff a day) I wanted to drink more water.

I'm on pint 10 now though and I take a big bottle to bed which I'll drain whilst doing the night feed. Feel a lot better for it and think its so far helped my toilet troubles. Yey!

I should really drink more the doc has already told me off I get headaches and dizzy and he said 80-90% of breast milk is water so no wonder I was dizzy and Chloe was moaning lol oops! I'm getting a bit better tho xx

Since hospital I haven't been able to eat huge amounts anyway and haven't been able to eat anything naughty so am sure that'll help, I've cut the fizzies out as well, ideally I'd love to start my treadmill but after 2 op's I'm not sure when I can exercise :/

gosh you girls are already good weights! I weigh 2.5 stone less now that the day I went into labour with Campbell. AND 1.5 stone less than I did before I was pregnant so feeling pretty good for myself. Although I only know this because of my Wii fit and I would prefer to measure it on dress size. I am currently a size 18 and would love to get into a size 14. Dont really wanna be any smaller than that as I love my boobs and curves! hehe. x

gosh you girls are already good weights! I weigh 2.5 stone less now that the day I went into labour with Campbell. AND 1.5 stone less than I did before I was pregnant so feeling pretty good for myself. Although I only know this because of my Wii fit and I would prefer to measure it on dress size. I am currently a size 18 and would love to get into a size 14. Dont really wanna be any smaller than that as I love my boobs and curves! hehe. x

I'm a size 18 too x

Well i got Dance Central for the Xbox this morning and i havent been off it since :lol: So thats my form of exercise sorted, i'd still be playing it now if OH hadnt of been moaning that he wanted to watch telly!!

I dont have a lot to lose, but any weight i gain sits around my middle and on my thighs, so to me its vert noticeable, but because of my boobs, they kinda even things out and stop me looking too skinny and like i've no curves :lol:

Be careful Holly! You should be resting on that liquid only detox. Xxx

I've had shredded wheat 1 banana 2 satsumas, 1 apple a cup a soup and a small bowl of pasta just gonna grab another cup a soup

Just weighed myself. Now 10st 7lbs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back