Yummy Mummy Weightloss Thread

12st 11lbs!! Woot!!!!! That's -4lb in one day! Lol must be water retention! Lol

Im trying to sweet talk someone into booking and paying for me to go, but its hardly the same as "buy me a bunch of flowers/bottle of wine/a new dress" :rofl:

Whereabouts you from Holly? Mine was £29 instead of £90 through Groupon.co.UK

Weighed myself this morning and joined WW online, am 11 at 7 :cry: I seriously need to cut out the snacks! I had got myself down to 11st a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im :shock: at how much ive lost!! I was 9st 4lbs on Thurs/Fri and today im 8st 13lbs!!

I find maintaining harder then losing as your at the weight you want to be but you still cant just eat what you like.
So what I do now once I'm at target is still diet monday to friday then have the wknd off I maintained for 18 months before I had Herbie always within a few pounds.

Well done Holly :D
Have sent mum and dad home with a pile of sweet biscuits and cakes so that should help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We still have loads of sweets and biscuits here, but im not giving them away, they can wait until im finished on this because i want to eat them myself :lol:

Lanny, i used to do that, have "weekends" off, i think im going to try that again because it was the closest i got to maintaining it.

That's a food idea week dieting and weekends off :) well when I'm finished anyway long way to go lol!

My only problem is that i could easily undo the entire weeks good work in one weekend, i eat like a pig :lol:

MI'M starting next week! Too much crap in the cupboards/fridge! I'm 5ft 1 and I think I weigh 11st! :shock: before I had the kids I was only 7st 7lbs! I'm realistic, i'd like to get to 9st..8st 7lbs would be fab though!

Gemma - I'm still wearing my maternity jeans 3 months on...but they're so comfy!!!

gosh you girls are already good weights! I weigh 2.5 stone less now that the day I went into labour with Campbell. AND 1.5 stone less than I did before I was pregnant so feeling pretty good for myself. Although I only know this because of my Wii fit and I would prefer to measure it on dress size. I am currently a size 18 and would love to get into a size 14. Dont really wanna be any smaller than that as I love my boobs and curves! hehe. x

I'm a size 18 too x

You dont look it though Evie! :) You weigh a lot less than me though, maybe thats the height difference. Im 5ft 8. We can do it together! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back