***November 2019 Mummies***

Thanks everyone <3 The moment I met my boy was the most special moment of my life. We are doing really well, he has no tubes now and is out of the incubator. Last step is really just to get him to feed but that is trickier than it sounds!!
Midwife was right about my mat leave after all haha!! Oh well, I suppose I get the absolute maximum time with Jackson that way!
He weighed 7lbs 2oz so would have been a large baby had we got to full term! So the second growth scan was right on that point.
Will be looking out for the new arrivals over the next few weeks <3
Really lovely to hear you are both doing well Chloe. I’m over the moon for you and your new baby boy. Keep us updated xxx

has anyone started trying anythung to help bring labour on naturally?
I'm at that stage now i could pull my hair out lol can't wait to meet baby and can't wait to feel normal again xx
I’m only 36+3 and would love labour to come haha. (As long as baby would come well of course). Today, again, I’m really poorly and have threw up all morning. Can’t really walk around much due to pain and I have a throbbing headache that has lasted around 4 days. I feel like I’m having a really tough time of it and just want baby here safe and sound.

I have my midwife app tomorrow. It’s a a home visit. It’s to discuss birth plans etc. Does anyone know if they still check out baby’s heart rate and position? I’m eager to know if he’s engaging but I doubt he is.

Xxx

I’m only 36+3 and would love labour to come haha. (As long as baby would come well of course). Today, again, I’m really poorly and have threw up all morning. Can’t really walk around much due to pain and I have a throbbing headache that has lasted around 4 days. I feel like I’m having a really tough time of it and just want baby here safe and sound.

I have my midwife app tomorrow. It’s a a home visit. It’s to discuss birth plans etc. Does anyone know if they still check out baby’s heart rate and position? I’m eager to know if he’s engaging but I doubt he is.

Xxx
I had my MW appt yesterday at 36+6 and she did check out babys heart rate and his position :) Baby boy was a lot lower than 2 weeks ago she said so he knows his way lol.
Let us know how you got on with your appt! :)

I had my MW appt yesterday at 36+6 and she did check out babys heart rate and his position :) Baby boy was a lot lower than 2 weeks ago she said so he knows his way lol.
Let us know how you got on with your appt! :)
How exciting he’s getting lower!! Glad it went well. Was it a home visit?

Ladies..
This is probs a TMI question but...who’s suffering from consolation and what are you doing to relieve it? I’ve had awful stomach pains all yesterday and all last night but unable to go! It’s driving me mad and I’m sure it must be contributing to my nausea and sickness!

I got some medication to help as I’ve suffered all pregnancy. They prescribed me Fybrogel.

However not used it regularly. I also make sure I drink Atleast 2 litres of fluid and lots of fruit / veg. When ive been really constipated I’ve drank even more than usual, also got a few really good smoothies into me to help shift it all.

Hope you get it moving !!x

I got some medication to help as I’ve suffered all pregnancy. They prescribed me Fybrogel.

However not used it regularly. I also make sure I drink Atleast 2 litres of fluid and lots of fruit / veg. When ive been really constipated I’ve drank even more than usual, also got a few really good smoothies into me to help shift it all.

Hope you get it moving !!x
I drink plenty of fluids myself so might see if I can get something prescribed!

And glad you knew what I meant from that typo haha! Xxx

So midwife app went fine today. Love hearing his heartbeat. She said he’s 3/5 palpable (not entirely sure what that means but she said it’s engaged so that’s good) She did laugh before she went saying she might not see me for my next app in two weeks! I hope not to,I’m ready for baby! Xx

Last edited:
So midwife app went fine today. Love hearing his heartbeat. She said he’s 3/5 palpable (not entirely sure what that means but she said it’s engaged so that’s good) She did laugh before she went saying she might not see me for my next app in two weeks! I hope not to,I’m ready for baby! Xx
Oh yay that sounds promising! :)

Last day of work today, gosh Im so ready for my maternity leave and getting things organized. Eeek we're all getting so close now, so exciting.:love:

Oh yay that sounds promising! :)

Last day of work today, gosh Im so ready for my maternity leave and getting things organized. Eeek we're all getting so close now, so exciting.:love:
How exciting! It feels so real when you finish work! Hopefully you get time to chill to xxx

I remember being told last time about being engaged .... thinking it was all going to happen before my due date. Nope, needed to be induced !!
I thought this time I might be early but nope. Consultant tomorrow and get my C Sec date for next week. Can’t wait to know when it’s all happening. Slowly working my way through the house so feeling more in control of a nice clean, organised home for when baby arrives.
So excited to know if it’s a boy or girl ... that’s the main bit I am looking forward too.
I have one very active baby still !! I’ve loved being pregnant but I am looking forward to having my body back :)

I remember being told last time about being engaged .... thinking it was all going to happen before my due date. Nope, needed to be induced !!
I thought this time I might be early but nope. Consultant tomorrow and get my C Sec date for next week. Can’t wait to know when it’s all happening. Slowly working my way through the house so feeling more in control of a nice clean, organised home for when baby arrives.
So excited to know if it’s a boy or girl ... that’s the main bit I am looking forward too.
I have one very active baby still !! I’ve loved being pregnant but I am looking forward to having my body back :)
How exciting! :) I've started organising everything as well, cant bear the thought of having a newborn and trying to sort out stuff in the house lol.
I'm the same, I love being pregnant but I am definitely looking forward to having my body back and being able to wear something else than leggins haha. Never really invested in proper maternity jeans, even though I probably should have. But oh well, definitely won't get a pair now lol.

i was engaged with son from 34 weeks .. had to be induced but they can be engaged one minute and out the next so really isn't much to go on.

I had maternity jeans but have thrown them all out at this stage leggings are the only comfy option lol.

it's so exciting to have a date you know you will meet Baby.. this waiting game is making me impatient lol

hope everyone is doing well xx

Agree on the leggings front. Feel like I wear the same outfits continually. But I know baby belly takes a while to go down so the reality is they will be around for a bit longer too.
Got my date for next week very exciting but also petrified at the thought of it all. I just know I don’t want another natural delivery as it was so traumatic last time but heading into a C Section is quite scary too !! It’s just the recovery I am more concerned about as it’s hard enough with a newborn but while recovering!! That said I had an episiotomy last time and needed to heal from that so it wasn’t much easier last time.
Getting paranoid about movements now. Thought baby was quiet this morning but I think when you start to overthink it’s all you worry about. Been active as usual this evening. I think it’s dropped so feels in a different position. Usually I have the back on my left side but it’s move further down and more to my right now. Would love X-ray vision to see how they actually lay in your belly because I age no idea which bits which ha !!

Hi ladies. Quick update on my side...
I have been discharged from hospital as I’ve recovered well and they had a lack of bed space (!) but Jackson is still in NICU. Which basically means we have to leave him there and drive to and from hospital every day which takes about 30 mins one way. Leaving him there the first time was the worst drive of my life. This whole experience is incredibly tough.
But he is doing very well and if all goes well we are provisionally pencilled in for ‘rooming in’ on Monday which is where you go back into hospital to stay overnight with baby ready for discharge. I did ask if this could be moved forward but I was told again they don’t have the room. Monday is also dependent on Jackson and the people that are in the room at the moment being discharged.
Just keep trying to tell myself that in the grand scheme of things this won’t matter when he’s home with us. He’s such a perfect little boy!
I am checking to see if we have any arrivals when I can but if I’m quiet you know why<3
Wishing you all the very best and can’t wait to see piccies of your little ones! Here’s Jackson for you xxxCC3B79BC-F800-4600-910E-5A8BE54E61EF.jpeg

He looks gorgeous !! I can’t imagine how you must have felt leaving him. We all have these ideas of what it will be like in the beginning and sometimes it’s the complete opposite. Fingers crossed you will all be home soon and starting your new life together ❤️

I agree with the leggings they are life savers! And I also agree the second you worry about movement it’s like you can’t feel any anymore. Very strange.
Glad you are all doing well.

So I’m 37 weeks today and majorly fed up. I am completely house bound now unless I am taken somewhere and it involves no or little walking. Last night my bf and I went to do the food shop in asda and it took us around 45 mins longer than normal as I could not walk. Every other step I took had me in agonising pain....it’s those shooting pains up me they’re horrendous (and I have a good pain threshold). I then came home and was vomiting. My hips have now also completely buckled on me so if I don’t have the shooting pain I’m just limping when walking. I don’t know why things are this painful for me but it’s really getting me down now.

Hi Ladies.

C Section today and they also removed my ovarian cyst !! Was very nervous but I am over the moon to have a lovely baby girl !!! Keeping the sex a surprise was just the best thing ever today. Kept me going when I was nervous about the whole thing.

she weighed 7lb 13oz and we have called her Annie xx

75AC9674-0962-42A5-B7DF-78CF31D9F159.jpeg

ooh what a little beauty. congratulations glad everything went well.

have to admit I am jealous of all you ladies with your babies lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back