**February Babies 2012**

Absolutely nothing to report! SIL is being induced at 11 so Pip isn't allowed to start his entrance until Sunday at least as baby should be here by then.

Getting bored of waiting. I have no more nesting to do :(

No further developments here. Crampy but that's usual! No text buddy but hoping to update on here using phone..

Ladies quick question just had a very clear jelly mucus type thing. Is this plug/show or does it have to be pink/browny? x

Sounds like a show. It doesn't have to be bloody, mine wasn't. Xxx

That's exactly what mine was like. Doesn't have to be bloody. X

Ah ok - well that is positive then. Not had any signs so far so that is reassuring lol
x

Never thought you would say that ay Carly lol. The things we look forward to in pregnancy!! hehe x

Lol!

Finished Pip's room!!!!!!! :pompom: (well, still dimmer switch to fit and bin to buy but they r little details!)

Here r pics of the canvas we bought, the three pictures we made from the border that matches his room and finished curtian pole and curtain huggers :dance:

Attachments

• phuppimagenz.jpg
    phuppimagenz.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimagebn.jpg
    phuppimagebn.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5
  • phuppimagevw.jpg
    phuppimagevw.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
  • phuppimagehig.jpg
    phuppimagehig.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
Aw thats really nice fab job you've done there

Im a bit sad i wont be able to do a room for Jaiden himself cos he'll be sharing with Alisha eventually, unless i do one wall pink n one blue lol xx

Too many posts to catch up on, Carly pips room is looking lovely.
Hope all you feb mummies are ok, xx

Thanks ladies. Gonna get my nan to help me make some bunting with his name on to go over his cot. My nan is amazing with a sewing machine so should turn out well!

Zoe - how r u getting on with Jack? xx

Last edited:
Jack is brilliant thanks Carly, had a great night with him last night finally settling in now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back