** August 2012 mummies **

Feeling quite sick :sick: Is this a good sign for labour or just my shitty luck? I've totally lost my appetite but oddly enough quite hungry at the same time? I don't think it's anything I've eaten, I just had a little steak pie. Hoping it's something good rather than a bug obviously!! xx

I lost my appetite day before labour started! Fingers crossed its a sign :) xx

Right, plan of action for today: just about to take the dogs for a walk, then lunch, housework, ironing, cook tea then go to dog training classes this evening (with periodic logging on to my fave forum ofcourse!)- generally lots of upright activity to help encourage little man down and out!!!

XX

Feeling quite sick :sick: Is this a good sign for labour or just my shitty luck? I've totally lost my appetite but oddly enough quite hungry at the same time? I don't think it's anything I've eaten, I just had a little steak pie. Hoping it's something good rather than a bug obviously!! xx

Sadly nothing came of it, AGAIN!! I've resigned myself to induction tomorrow, will just chill out tonight I think and try not to think labour signs anymore :lol: xx

Sadly nothing came of it, AGAIN!! I've resigned myself to induction tomorrow, will just chill out tonight I think and try not to think labour signs anymore :lol: xx

Oh Hun, I know how you feel. I've had signs too but nothing come of it and its soooo frustrating. I hope tomorrow goes really well and that the induction is speedy.

Will be stalking for your labour thread xxx

My skin cannot stretch anymore! Feels so tight!!! x

Oh Hun, I know how you feel. I've had signs too but nothing come of it and its soooo frustrating. I hope tomorrow goes really well and that the induction is speedy.

Will be stalking for your labour thread xxx

Yep text anytime & I'll do the labour thread for you leesey :) looking forward to it!! Xx

Hi guys im due 13th x have been told we are having a girl but then they said keep your receipts as they can't be sure x

Come on lil man!!! Mummy wants to meet youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! :brat:

XX

After 3 long and painful days in hospital, I had my little baby girl on Tuesday 7 August at 7.51pm. We called her Brooke and she is just the most perfect little thing and made all the pain worthwhile. x

Well done and congratulations Emma!!! xxx

So, due date tomorrow and apart from a few period type cramps earlier, which have now stopped, no signs.

Kind of resigned to the fact that i am gonna go over but just hope its not by too long!

XX

Ah the threads changed thats good :)

Congrats on your baby Emma, lovely name xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Just realised that I hadn't updated with a name! We called our LO Gillen John. Will do a birth story soon! x

Well, it was my due date yesterday and...nothing.

Was hoping that dtd while the thunderstorm raged outside might have helped get things moving but nope!!!

If i go too much overdue i will be unbearable! I'm just too excited and can't wait to meet my lil man. It's strange, i never thought i would wish so much for lots of pain and leaky lady bits!! :)

XX

Had a sweep on Wednesday at 4 days overdue- epic fail! MW couldn't even reach my cervix and baby isn't fully engaged yet!! Had to go to be monitored afterwards as babies heartrate was raised. Thankfully everything is ok and it slowed again.

Going back again tomorrow for another sweep, so fingers crossed we've made progress. However, I get the feeling I may be in for the long haul!!

XX

:(
I bet he just makes a spontaneous appearance! Takes you all by suprise!! Fx'd he comes soon!

Well I am still not ready to meet LO :( everyone else is getting really excited, OH is fed up of waiting, yet I am sat here hoping she stays in there as long as possible. I dunno why.. Obviously I want to have our baby, or I would never have planned to have her, but now it's actually nearly time, I just want to run and hide. I feel awful for it, but even having everything ready doesn't make me feel any better. And now I'm worrying it means I won't love her enough or be a good Mum :cry:

Sorry, just wanted to get it off my chest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back