*** July 2012 Babies ***

Can't believe that we're nearly at the end of July!! Think I'll be going over though :( xx

Congrats to all the July folk who have had their LOs already :)

My due date isn't even until Wednesday but I'm getting so impatient already, and have had absolutely NO signs that baby is going anywhere yet - come on baby! I will not be happy if it gets to August and I'm still pregnant :lol:

Just wondered how you were all doing due month buddies?!!

Not much of July left now!!! You will soon all meet your little bundles!!

Hope you are all coping with the warm weather! Don't envy you being ready to burst in this heat!

Hey Spammy! My due date is Sunday and I don't think he's going to make an appearance anytime soon :(

Wish he would though, I'm sooo ready for him. Xx

HATE the weather :( as if being heavily pregnant isn't tough enough... Add in some extremely sticky warm weather... Pah!!
I'm one day overdue now :( and no sign of baby! 1st sweep tomorrow tho... So hopefully even if it doesn't start anything she will give me a clue as to what's happening down there... Then hopefully give me a date for a follow up next week. And a plan to get this baby out!!!
I'm hoping it cools down a bit because I don't fancy labour in this heat xxx

Helloooo other July baby folk! I was due yesterday but still not had any signs that LO wants out just yet :( Got a sweep booked with midwife on Tuesday but I really hope LO appears before then - it's too hot to be this pregnant :mad:

Wonder how many August babies will be born before I get to meet my LO?! :lol:

Wowee Sunday!!! He will be here before you know it. It feels like a lifetime of waiting at this point though... But when he is here and you look back it will seem like it has flown by! Will be keeping my eye out for your labour thread Hun!!

Jajis and lolly - hope your sweeps start something for you!!

My cousin's wife (who was due 6 days before me) had her baby on Friday and they've just put the announcement and pictures on facebook - obviously I'm very happy for them but it's made me grumpy because I want to be having cuddles with my LO now and I still haven't even had the slightest sign that it's going to happen any time soon :p

Last edited:
Ahhh don't worry, technically you've still got six days until you catch up, if that makes sense.

I know how you feel. I too would love for Pickle to be here, but I think he's going to be an August baby :( xx

Yip I think my wee yin will be a wee August baby too... :) x

Slight jealous of these August babies possibly sneaking into July :D xx

I know :) and our wee lazy sausages making us wait!! Aw I know it will be worth it... :)
I'm just ready to be mummy NOW xxx

Me three! :p

Still nothing though :roll: My friends and family are being quite good and taking it in turns to come and visit me so that I don't go out of my mind just sitting around waiting for something to happen!

This time tomorrow I should have had my sweep so fingers crossed that'll do something and it won't be too much longer!

Everyone's annoyed at me cause it's late haha :) my poor FIL says his nerves are in shreds. My MIL had the week off work ( I told her I'd be late and to keep her hols)
I get so many phonecalls, texts and Facebook comments asking if the babies here...
My mum is the worst, pointless phonecall... 'how are you?'
Same as I was an hour ago when you phoned!!
Haha... I know everyone's just excited.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back