**February Babies 2012**

I've got the choice of either gammon and pineapple or quiche tonight. My mate took me to the supermarket :D

Sounds good doesn't it! Lol! Just had chicken tikka slice, mini cheddars and just having pudding of whole nut choc :)

Ive just finished a sausage bagette and my god it was good going to try and raid mums house to see if she has any chocolate stashed anywhere lol xx

ha ha ham n coleslaw sarnie with crisps n a creme egg for me...yummy!!!
MIL made a random excuse to come round n pester so had her here for an hour....at least it prompted me to get dressed etc, lol
xxx

haha I only got dressed because I need to go drop my Gran's birthday prezzie off because I feel poo today. Had to come to mums coz OH wanted to use the internet very upset because she is doing weight watchers and therefore there is no hidden chocolate stash in her house :(. To be fair she has lost a stone since January i am very proud of her but she did promise she would wait until I have had LO so we could do it together so she has had a huge head sart and after weighing myself today I need to lose 4 stone, obviousy some of it is baby and fluid etc but it still sounds like a huge amount. I looked in the mirror the other day and my face looks so fat its not even funny :( xx

I don't know how much I weigh now and I'm not gonna find out either! Got down to 9 and a half stone before I got pg with slimming world (lost 2 and a half stone). As soon as I have had Pip I'm back on it. it took me so long to get pg I don't care how much I put on, I know I can lose it again.

So I'm making the most of my last few days of indulgence!

God all you ladies chatting about food makes me drool haha. I seem to be so obsessed with food lately. Was up at 3.30am eating choc chip cookies haha. Was a horrible night and couldn't sleep at all.

Dday tomorrow and already bored as SPD is still ridiculously painful. just want to curl up :-( x

Any signs for u yet han?

The only problem is with spd and a bump u can't curl up!

We should deffo make a thread/support group on here for loosing the post baby bump/buldge :) xxx

I totally agree I was 9.5 stone before I got pg and I idealy should be 9 but I seem to have put on loads recently. I am also up at silly times in the mornign eating shit lol xx

Nope nothing at all!! I know i can't wait to be able to curl up and go to sleep all be it very broken once baby arrives!!!

Yup i have put on over 3 stone so would def be into a post bump bulge loss thread lol x

I've still not had any signs whatsoever! Would've liked to have had Pip tomorrow as its my paternal grandads 80th birthday and we don't know how much longer he will be around. But as SIL is being induced tomorrow I reckon their baby will take the day! Lol!

So bored now tho! Roll on a couple of weeks and I'll have a little person to prod and play with! That'll keep me busy! Just hate this waiting around with nothin to do knowing how much I'll have to do when he arrives!

Last edited:
Looks like we all started at 9.5 stone........operation 9.5 stone club :) xxxxxxx

Sounds like a plan! Lol! I'm gonna weigh myself when I get home after having him but not gonna take much notice until I go for my slimming world weigh in.

Last edited:
I started 9.5 ish. Maybe a few pounds more.and am.now nearly 13! Over 3 stone. Also, somehow albeit not very well, I have just painted my toenails!

Bloody hell how you manage that!! I can't even get my socks on some days lol. Let alone paint my toe nails lol x

Bloody hell how you manage that!! I can't even get my socks on some days lol. Let alone paint my toe nails lol x

I struggle with knickers, socks, trousers, shoes. Anything that involves bending. DH just laughs at me! Lol!

It involved rocking, odd positions, stretching and slopping nail polish on haphazardly. Really don't know how I did it. I can barely get my feet in my knickers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back