***November 2019 Mummies***

ooh what a little beauty. congratulations glad everything went well.

have to admit I am jealous of all you ladies with your babies lol xx
Definitely the same! I’m feeling very impatient! Xxx

Definitely the same! I’m feeling very impatient! Xxx

I was at the hospital yesterday and not looking like baby is wanting to come any time soon.. they even have me an induction date for 2 weeks time. I'm feeling very sorry for myself now but just hoping that baby will arrive on its own before then xx

Awww really how frustrating! How far will you be for your induction? How are you passing the time? I think it’s true it drags more at the end.

I know what you mean kind of, I have no signs that I’m going to be in labour anytime soon. Well, I think I’m making my own symptoms up or making what is going on fit but I still have 16 days till DD so I’m being majorly impatient but I’m so overrr this and want my baby!!

Awww really how frustrating! How far will you be for your induction? How are you passing the time? I think it’s true it drags more at the end.

I know what you mean kind of, I have no signs that I’m going to be in labour anytime soon. Well, I think I’m making my own symptoms up or making what is going on fit but I still have 16 days till DD so I’m being majorly impatient but I’m so overrr this and want my baby!!

I will be 40+7 on induction day. I've been finding it so hard to pass time but my little one is at school so I have to stick to that routine lol it is dragggginnggg app much right now i could literally cry. and have.

I think it's fair to be impatient at this stage as you haven't had an easy pregnancy and i haven't either so I deffo get where your coming from and pregnancy after any sort of loss makes it worse as I have experienced too as I had my son after a mmc. so getting them here safely becomes a.but of an obsession or atleast it did for me.

xx

I will be 40+7 on induction day. I've been finding it so hard to pass time but my little one is at school so I have to stick to that routine lol it is dragggginnggg app much right now i could literally cry. and have.

I think it's fair to be impatient at this stage as you haven't had an easy pregnancy and i haven't either so I deffo get where your coming from and pregnancy after any sort of loss makes it worse as I have experienced too as I had my son after a mmc. so getting them here safely becomes a.but of an obsession or atleast it did for me.

xx
WOW yeah I bet you are getting really impatient now then. Atleast you do have your other little one to run round (as much as you can) after!!

Let’s hope we both magically go into labour this week!!

Hope babies start making an appearance soon. I have 12 days left until the twins delivery date. I’m really struggling with anything but sitting and even that’s uncomfortable. They’re expecting the babies to be around 7lbs each at birth so they’re around 6lbs now x

Hope babies start making an appearance soon. I have 12 days left until the twins delivery date. I’m really struggling with anything but sitting and even that’s uncomfortable. They’re expecting the babies to be around 7lbs each at birth so they’re around 6lbs now x

is that the 21st ? I've that induction date too. woah 7lb is big for twins isn't it. just shows they are thriving though, I'm sure it is so uncomfortable with 2 in there I'm at that stage with just the 1 xx

is that the 21st ? I've that induction date too. woah 7lb is big for twins isn't it. just shows they are thriving though, I'm sure it is so uncomfortable with 2 in there I'm at that stage with just the 1 xx

yes 21st :) I seem to be a pretty good oven and they’re pretty happy inside. My last baby was 10lbs so I know I grow them big x

yes 21st :) I seem to be a pretty good oven and they’re pretty happy inside. My last baby was 10lbs so I know I grow them big x

I also grow big babies. we could have ours on the same day then if we don't go before x

We are home already. Only needed one night in hosp. The pain from the surgery was however excruciating and how I got from the hosp home I will never know. Luckily we live less than 2 miles away in the car. Couldn’t have come home without the pain meds though.

Baby check today, she’s lost 10% of her weight but that’s normal. Trying to persist with BF asking for support this time to get it right. One nipple is good other is getting sore. So
Awkward to achieve a good latch that side !! Lanolin cream is being well used :)

I know it’s easy to say the waits worth it. But I was there last time. Induced at 41+2 and he was 9lb 4oz. But soon those babies will be in your arms and worth every second of the wait xx

We are home already. Only needed one night in hosp. The pain from the surgery was however excruciating and how I got from the hosp home I will never know. Luckily we live less than 2 miles away in the car. Couldn’t have come home without the pain meds though.

Baby check today, she’s lost 10% of her weight but that’s normal. Trying to persist with BF asking for support this time to get it right. One nipple is good other is getting sore. So
Awkward to achieve a good latch that side !! Lanolin cream is being well used :)

I know it’s easy to say the waits worth it. But I was there last time. Induced at 41+2 and he was 9lb 4oz. But soon those babies will be in your arms and worth every second of the wait xx

aw i hope the pain doesn't last log for you and you recover quickly. I'm sure your glad to get home too.

I will be trying to BF this time too so must get some cream incase as I don't want anything to put me off this time as before I know I wasn't doung it right but i had little support and midwives actually put me off more than helped as they made me feel stupid about it all.

well my countdown is on now 10 days to go and I'm just happy now i have a definite date to look forward to and say I will meet my little one then if not before and like you said it will be worth every second of the wait xx

With bf you need to keep going if you can with my daughter my nipples were agony she managed to rip holes in them. It took six weeks and she lost 14% of her birth weight (she had severe jaundice) by six weeks that was all long forgotten and bf was so easy. With my second we fed through six months of tongue tie ! They didn’t even notice he had 75% tongue tie as he fed and put on weight so well. With my third no issues at all and bf was so easy we managed almost two years of feeding ! This time I’ve not bought anything as if it’s painful I’ll grab some lasinoh. What I’m trying to say is after the initial few weeks it becomes so much easier than bottles especially over night x

With bf you need to keep going if you can with my daughter my nipples were agony she managed to rip holes in them. It took six weeks and she lost 14% of her birth weight (she had severe jaundice) by six weeks that was all long forgotten and bf was so easy. With my second we fed through six months of tongue tie ! They didn’t even notice he had 75% tongue tie as he fed and put on weight so well. With my third no issues at all and bf was so easy we managed almost two years of feeding ! This time I’ve not bought anything as if it’s painful I’ll grab some lasinoh. What I’m trying to say is after the initial few weeks it becomes so much easier than bottles especially over night x
Wow I didn’t know baby could put holes in you!

Countdown till my dd is 14 days!! Hope I don’t go over!

Well they’re here !! Born yesterday at 35+5 after I went into labour. T1 is Oscar and he weighed 6lbs and t2 is Theodore he weighted 5lbs 11oz. Oscar is perfect and doing great. Theodore is needing some extra help so is in scbu which is really tough as he’s alone. Xx

Well they’re here !! Born yesterday at 35+5 after I went into labour. T1 is Oscar and he weighed 6lbs and t2 is Theodore he weighted 5lbs 11oz. Oscar is perfect and doing great. Theodore is needing some extra help so is in scbu which is really tough as he’s alone. Xx

congratulations, hope you are all doing well and it won't be long before Theodore will be out. they must seem so small. will you have to stay in hospital for a while xx

Congratulations to all the new mamas <3
I wrote a little bit more on my pregnancy journal but my little sidekick arrived early last saturday and I am absolutely in love<3<3
congratulations I will go have a read of your journal... all these early babies I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs lol xx

Wow congratulations on your beautiful twins!! I love the names and I hope Theodore is able to come home soon! Hope you are doing well xxx

All these early babies....I bet I’ll be the one that goes over haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back