***November 2019 Mummies***

iĺl be over I've only 2 days till due date xx
Your due date today then?8 hope your baby makes appearance!!

I saw my midwife today. Had a sweep and I’m 1cm which I expected but I’m a little disappointed I wanted to be more. Ha. Got another one booked for next week.

I saw my midwife today. Had a sweep and I’m 1cm which I expected but I’m a little disappointed I wanted to be more. Ha. Got another one booked for next week.
Good luck April <3 xxx

yes due today no signs of anything have a midwife appointment so will see how that goes.. they will attempt a sweep again too

well any progress is good i think and they say first time mummies don't dialated till birth usually. they couldn't do the sweep on me so your lucky I hope it brings you on soon. I have a week tops now to meet this little one and I've a feeling i will go the whole week too.
xx

yes due today no signs of anything have a midwife appointment so will see how that goes.. they will attempt a sweep again too

well any progress is good i think and they say first time mummies don't dialated till birth usually. they couldn't do the sweep on me so your lucky I hope it brings you on soon. I have a week tops now to meet this little one and I've a feeling i will go the whole week too.
xx
Oh really I didn’t know they say that about 1st timers hopefully things do get moving for me then.

I can’t imagine how fed up you are but a week isn’t that long. Try keep yourself busy so it goes quick! Although I’m hoping you go in sooner! I think it’s just me and you left waiting for baby? Xx

Congrats on your babies !!

@Elfs Mummy good weights for twins. Hope they are both reunited soon. I’ve persevered with the BF. Even managed to express some and actually am at the stage of buying an electric pump. Rather than manual as I’m really confident I am going to succeed more this time. I’ve used a nipple shield on my other nipple after asking for advice and it’s been such a good change. Don’t dread feeding on that side, she is latching well to it although does get tired more from using it. Not seeing any green poo either so she’s getting lots of the good milk too.
This time round I’ve used a ‘milk collector’ too so when I’m feeding one side I can collect the let down from the other rather than leaking. I can get up to 2oz from doing this !! Although it’s only foremilk so needs mixing with expressed milk I am amazed I can produce the goods ha.

Hope everyone else isn’t kept waiting much longer. Just enjoy the sleep while you can !!xx

Oh really I didn’t know they say that about 1st timers hopefully things do get moving for me then.

I can’t imagine how fed up you are but a week isn’t that long. Try keep yourself busy so it goes quick! Although I’m hoping you go in sooner! I think it’s just me and you left waiting for baby? Xx

sorry for the late reply
I've been feeling sorry for myself as I'm now overdue and feeling awful

I just have to keep reminding myself of the end goal and try not to focus on signs of labour as I think I will probably not go on my own anyway midwife said I'm still not favourable so unless it all goes at once not looking good .

let me know how u get on with the electric pump as if I go a few weeks I would maybe buy one too @Sparklisam

only 5 more days now. can't wait
hope all those little babies are doing well
xx

My baby boy Mason was born 18/11/19 at 17.13 weighing 7lb 5 after an unexpected induction on Sunday! Picture to follow

My baby boy Mason was born 18/11/19 at 17.13 weighing 7lb 5 after an unexpected induction on Sunday! Picture to follow
congratulations hope you are both doing well.
can't wait to see pics
just me left to go now i think
xx

Congratulations April.
We got home yesterday after a tough 8 days in hospital. Theo lost 13% and Oscar 10% so that added to the stress and the tag teaming under lights also didn’t help. My 3 year old is very unsettled so it’s rather tough being home but hopefully we’ll settle down soon x

Congratulations April.
We got home yesterday after a tough 8 days in hospital. Theo lost 13% and Oscar 10% so that added to the stress and the tag teaming under lights also didn’t help. My 3 year old is very unsettled so it’s rather tough being home but hopefully we’ll settle down soon x
Sorry to hear things have been tough. Must be nice to be home. We lost 10% so had an extra midwife visit today at 14 days old and she’s gained it all. Quite proud as I’ve only BF so far. Which is still tough at times.
I’ve got Mum guilt of my 6 year old already. Just making time that’s just for him slowly as part of routines like doing the bath time routine and his reading for school.
I am sure you’ll settle into a routine as well. Try and rest. Can imagine having 2 is extremely tiring on you and sleep deprivation is so tough xx

Sorry to hear things have been tough. Must be nice to be home. We lost 10% so had an extra midwife visit today at 14 days old and she’s gained it all. Quite proud as I’ve only BF so far. Which is still tough at times.
I’ve got Mum guilt of my 6 year old already. Just making time that’s just for him slowly as part of routines like doing the bath time routine and his reading for school.
I am sure you’ll settle into a routine as well. Try and rest. Can imagine having 2 is extremely tiring on you and sleep deprivation is so tough xx

we had a 5 gram gain from Oscar and and 30 g gain from Theo which is good mw said it’s not much but it’s a gain so we’re heading in the right direction. I’ve bf them both and managed for them to only have breast milk which makes me happy. Even when in scbu because I’d expressed Theo had colostrum.

we had a 5 gram gain from Oscar and and 30 g gain from Theo which is good mw said it’s not much but it’s a gain so we’re heading in the right direction. I’ve bf them both and managed for them to only have breast milk which makes me happy. Even when in scbu because I’d expressed Theo had colostrum.
That’s amazing and for TWO of them !!x

It’s going the right way...glad to hear it xxx

Massive congratulations!!!!!!

Sorry I've not kept up with you...having Rosie is now keeping me do tied up and busy!

Hope you and baby are doing well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back