*** July 2012 Babies ***

frankie247

Reaction score
Seeing as there are now a few of us in this trimester with babies due in july, I thought I'd start a list so we can keep in touch and update each other on how we're getting on during the last stretch!

If you post with your due date and what team, I'll keep this updated :)

1st July - Deedee84 - Team Pink (Elexis Joy) // Daydreaming - Team Yellow
2nd July - CathC Team Pink
3rd July - EmmyLoves - Team Blue (Joshua)
5th July - Sarah_Mummy2B - Team Yellow // beckybean -Team Yellow // Spammy - Team Pink // LucyB - Team Blue (George)
7th July - jacy90 - Team Yellow // starstruck2011 - Team Pink
9th July - Jillianglen - Team Pink (Keira)
10th july - Kezzapuxty - Team Pink
11th July - Zoe82 - Team Pink // Wiganlass2010 - Team Pink
12th July - Kathy78 - Team Yellow // MrsT2011 - Team Yellow //BumbleTumble - Team Pink
14th July - Frankie247 - Team Pink
17th July - MelissaLindley - Team Yellow
18th July - Saralou5 - Team Blue
20th July - mummy2be xx - Team Yellow // Mancat - Team Blue
24th July - Becks81 - Team Yellow
25th July - Jajis - Team Yellow
29th July - FirstBabyEek - Team Blue // Kimmi2506 - Team Blue
30th July - barbi3 - Team Pink // Lanesje77 - Team Blue

Congratulations Deedee: Elexis Joy born 21/6/12
Congratulations Sarah_Mummy2B: Emilia born 27/6/12

Congratulations Jacy90: William Carson born 1/7/12
Congratulations Mummy2Be xx: Boy born 4/7/12
Congratulations Kathy78: Isabella born 5/7/12
Congratulations Frankie247: Xanthe Rose born 9/7/12
Congratulations Spammy: Meredith born 10/7/12
Congratulations Jillanglen: Keira Rose born 11/7/12
Congratulations BumbleTumble: Jasmine Lalita born 13/7/12
Congratulations MrsT2011: William Samuel born 14/7/12

Team :yellow: = 10
Team :pink: = 11
Team :blue: = 7

Last edited:
How's everyone getting on? I felt hiccups for the first time - such a surreal experience!

due date 1st July team :pink: Elexis Joy :)

My LO had hiccups the other night too, it was so cute :D hehe xx

In February I booked a 4D scan for tomorrow following a groupon deal - I just called them to confirm and they've got no record of my booking - even though I spoke to same person. Argh. Fortunately, they've got space to fit me in - just hope I've still got the voucher in my email inbox as when I called in Feb, they took the voucher code number off me and said that it was all sorted. Hope I don't end up having to pay full price!

Last edited:
1st July too!!! (but I am betting on a late baby)
No name decided as we are team yellow :)

I want a 4d scan :( no fair lol hope u still have the voucher number, how annoying that they have no record of it though grrr!!!

Daydreaming, dunno why but i'm thinking mine might be an early baby :eh: we shall see :lol: xx

It will be interesting to see if we actually pop in any sort of order!

Eeek am I in third trimester already! I'm due 12th July and team yellow! Still undecided on names x

Hey all 'July Jellybabies'!!
Im due 7th July and a very proud team yellow :)
Hope you are all doing ok?
Not been feeling much movement today, hoping that baby's jus a bit tired from all the movement he/she has been doing these last few days!!

Hi all

I am due 5th July with our first baby, team yellow and have been working on a possible names list tonight and have been nursery nesting all week so fairly tired.

Hope you are all doing well. Xx

Wow July baby thread already, good luck ladies. Us April babies seem to be overdue hopefully you ladies will be on time xx

Will update the thread tomorrow - great to see how many of us there are!

off to my 28 week check up, Keira has been beating me up since yesterday lol but i know as soon as i go through the doctors doors she will stop she does it all the time with daddy think she might be shy :) cant wait to hear her again and roll on the 1st of june and i get to see her again and its my nephews birthday so he can get to see her as he and my niece have been going on for ages always asking if the babys here must seem so long for them lol but there just excited for their new cousin my niece even kissed the bump goodbye the other night took me all my effort not to cry shes so sweet x

Aaw good luck for 28 week check up - hope it goes well. Mine is next week in order to give me the diabetes rest result from the horrid test coming up this Friday which I'm really nervous about - hate hate hate having blood taken!

It could have gone better she's measuring just under the 10 percentile :( so i have been booked in for a scan on wednesday to have a look now im freaking out a bit but her heart beat was fine and she has been really active and i feel that shes ok but cant help but worry but im of to make cupcakes to keep my mind of it and give my self a treat :cake2:

Definitely treat yourself - good luck for the scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back