June mummies :)

i wana be next but think its lou's turn. lol. then vickys. xxx

Thank you Midnight how are you feeling?

and Emma you lovely new mummy you - I hope you and louie are both well!!

Cherelle - you must be so excited and nervous rolled into one lol Will your Mum be with you?

xx

Thanks miss. Love being a mummy so much :) xx

Nope I am still here lol I have the midwife coming out on Monday to give me a sweep but to be honest I can't see it working - we have walked half way up a local small mountain today and I still feel fine lol

Lou you have your induction date right?

How are all the new mummies? xx

ye my induction date the 16th so guess the end is near either way xx

I've got a rough date for my induction already! I think she thinks I'm not going to go on my own yet again :(. She said they will take me in 12 days over due to start me off. Better not come to that!

Nope I am still here lol I have the midwife coming out on Monday to give me a sweep but to be honest I can't see it working - we have walked half way up a local small mountain today and I still feel fine lol

Lou you have your induction date right?

How are all the new mummies? xx

i felt too great too miss and thought i wouldnt go and i was almost half way there without being in labour haha

oh miss sorry honey forgot your still waiting. your so quiet recently. not used to it. lol. xxx

Awww Midnight - it's so odd on Tuesday I felt it was so close even the midwife told me to take it easy lol then I woke up on Wednesday and felt fine haha

I am still not feeling to bad, happy and chirpy even when the world and his wife are phoning and texting me asking me if I have had any sign yet lol but I do not like the idea of being induced lol I really wanted a non medical birth as much as poss lol

How is that cute girly Rhian? Is she being good? Has her brothers and sisters taken well to her?

Lou I would not be so cure hun! They are on the ball where you live huh? Can't believe you already have your date lol

Snr fingers crossed you don't go that far over

Nmf I have been feeling a little distant just lately not sure what's wrong with me. I thought when I finished work I would have more time but it actually feels like I have less lol

Xx

mm i dunno is this quick to get ur date they dnt leave u more than 10 days over here and i wld have been exactly 10 if i attended my mw check up next week but this way il be 10 when i go into hospital.... I think im going to make it all the way to thursday now :(

Im fed up with the txt and stuff too it makes things more frustrating lol

yeah you got your date really quick! You had it last week didn't you? Mine said that they will give me my date when they do my sweep - only get 1 sweep here at 41 weeks then it's induction.

The texts and phone calls are sweet in all fairness - but it's like they all think I am going to have her and not tell anyone lol which makes me giggle. Xx

ah miss. you need to rest hun. although easier said than done with everything i keep doing at the minute. was moving a rabbit hutch today and hoovering the stairs. lol.

wont be much longer for you. im the same as you though want to try and steer clear of a medical labour. xxx

Moving the rabbit hutch? Wtf was Lee?? I can talk lol I am still picking up 15kg bags of dog food when I go shopping Neil goes mad but it has obviously done me no harm!

Glad you are well with lots of energy tho lol xx

lee was at work. ive never moved it when cleaning him out but for some reason felt the need today. lol.

yeah im fine. want these babies to hurry up though. xxx

Our boy is due June 6th, and I'm guessing he'll be 9 lb 9 oz. :3 Big babies seem to run in our family

Just had our baby yesterday - he ended up being 9 lbs 9.5 oz! A shame I had no bets going on it.

Wow Tipper congratulations hun! We were wondering where you were. Hope you and baby are both well xx

I am having my first fed up day lol hormones all over the place and had a proper cry this morning lol oh did not know where to put himself xx

Congrats Tipper.

I had baby Jake on Monday 6th June at 3.44am. He was a bit of a bruiser too- weighing in at 9lb ozs.

Miss- sorry you're fed up. Hope you feel better soon.

My baby blues kicked in yesterday, just as OH had to go to work for the day and after the worst nights sleep we'd had since having him. I spent all day crying pretty much. Luckily it seems to have passed now and am feeling much better today.

congrats tipper..

Aww miss n uve been so positive try not be down hope u a bit better now.

these last couple of days been dragging like mad for me but im trying to keep thinking i only have till thurs and somthing will be happening if i dnt go myselfe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back