**February Babies 2012**

Yeah hubby just laughs at me as I fall around the bedroom and get in odd positions!

I wouldnt even attemt my toe nails i asked OH to do them the other day after he told me that the little chips of blue tgat are on them atm looked awful. He said no way how bloody rude xx

Haha i asked OH and he was having none of it! Told me to go have a pedi. But i can't be bothered to so my loss i suppose. x

Just lost my plug! Not bloody but long thick clear bit of jelly! Hopefully its a sign things are progressing...

Hey ladies how you all doing?

Can someone update 1st post please ~ Jaiden born 1.58am 20/2/12 (due date was 16/2) weighed 7lb 8oz

Just done my birth story in birth announcements xx

Oooohhh how exciting! Hopefully things will get started soon! Have u got a text buddy lined up? Xx

Hey jojo. Only verity can update first post. Will have to wait for her to come online. Xx

Ooo bot sounds promising. Carly you do make me giggle you are the text buddy police which reminds me i do not have one does someone love me enough to be mine? Xx

Yeah not bad. Pip still wasn't engaged on Monday at 40 week check :( got another appt on Monday when they will do a sweep if he is engaged. Will have induction booked regardless. I'm starting to think he is too big to fit in my pelvis tho which is why he hasnt engaged so I may end up with a section. But bothered if I do. Just want him here safe and healthy xx

See it pays off!! Lol! Gotta make sure we know what's happenin with these awkward feb babies!

I would do it but if I get a sweep on Monday I may not be around to update (if she comes on time!)

Well fingers crossed lil man gets into gear and is engaged for you, these feb babies seem to be on a roll now lets keep it going! xx

Currently having a really strong BH. Bump has gone really weird shape too. Seems to be lasting forever x

Just hope I will be able to sleep! DH is off tomorrow so at least he is around if somethin starts. Not that I think it will.

Still got BH :/

You never know hunni it could well be i remember with my second i went into labour late but naturally think the thought of the induction set me off lol xx

Maybe pip has being waiting for your grandads special day carly x

Maybe! As long as my niece doesn't decide to show up too! My SIL is being induced tomorrow!

How you feelibg today Carly?

my duue date today but not had any signs at all!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back