September babies

Oh sorry :) that's fine, My baby is lazy there is no way I am going before my duedate, but yeah she had Rory Michael on the 30th of August.

Updated the front page, If anyone else has had their baby plead let me know... So far

Me (sproglett) due 9/9/12 - had baby boy 4/8/12 - Jacob David
Lizzylou due 16/9/12 - had baby boy 30/8/12 - Rory Michael

Last edited:
sofia carmen was born September 1st - Michelle35UK - she doesn't come on a lot - But that was in the 2nd page.

Yeah I saw it in the list now, I got confused, but she went on the 30th of August, I think it's been updated properl;y on the 1st page and I can see the 16th on the front page. My bad :)

I didn't realise ud posted again lol.

Got a new phone and tapatalk on BB is well different to on an iphone! Didn't show me the next page ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

If it's any concillation I don't know how to use a smartphone :eek:

well my bump decided to come 4 weeks early on 24th August

We had a girl Avice Daisy 5bl 8oz loads of hair :)

I cant remember how to put a pic up sorry

Well it must be my turn next surely! :D All these ladies having their babies early, so jealous! I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea for about a week, bouncing nearly all day for last couple of days, we dtd last night with plenty of nipple stimulation, but nothing yet!! :( Come on baby! Mummy and daddy and your big sister want to meet you and don't want you getting too big either :) x x

Dinky had her baby 8th of September - Please update that. Two girls in August had there's in September so I don't know if they stay on the August thread or move to the september thread just to let you know :)

I've got nothing to do with the August thread lol, they're welcome to join this one though, I've updated dinky!

Half way through this month! Good start with loads if babies arriving! Who's next?! X

Ha ha fingers crossed for u Hun! I have zero signs of anything happening soon!x

It's all exciting, love hearing of all the new babies born, can't wait to hear the next x x

Come on baby. Daddy and i are ready to meet u. Get a wriggle on.

Oh can you update the thread, I had my little baby boy Cody on the 11th of September, Thanks :)

Congrats. Updating now. How are you, daddy and Cody doing?

Can u update me please. Tyler was born on the 11th Sept at 17.04pm weighing 8lb8oz :) xx

yay, well done hun, so glad he's arrived safely :) i'll update yours now x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back