***November 2019 Mummies***

TTChloexx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hope no one minds but I thought as we are all almost in Tri 3 a new thread was in order :bump:

The last stretch is upon us! Looking forward to reading everyone's birth plans and preparations, and finally pics of our beautiful babies <3

9th: @Sparklisam :pink: Baby girl Annie born 07/11 <3
13th: @ChloB :pink: Baby girl Rosie born 10/10<3
14th: @cmah :yellow:
19th: @Serra :yellow:
20th: @TTChloexx :blue: Baby boy Jackson born 27/10 <3
21st: @Mandy119 :blue: Baby boy Noah born 02/11 <3
24th: @Aprilxxx :blue: Baby boy Mason born 18/11<3

If I've missed anyone or any details need updating let me know!

Last edited:
Joining you in Tri 3 ... I’m almost 30 weeks now. I’m so excited !!xx

Thanks for this Chloe xxx

How exciting @Sparklisam how do you feel? I’m 27 weeks I’ve felt like it’s gone so quick but now it’s dragging xx

It's going so fast for me now.... 28 weeks today so officially in tri 3! Crazy.

For anyone interested in hypnobirthing the positive birth company are doing a flash sale for their digital course today.. normally £39 but I got mine for £21 this morning. They're doing a different code every hour but only for today so be quick! It's very highly rated if hypnobirthing is your thing xxx

29 weeks tomorrow , feels like its dragging now. we don't know what we are having and I'm so impatient i think it's making time go slower lol!

hope everyone is doing well. do yous hae birth plans yet? I'm hoping this time I'll go myself as I was induced with my son. I would love a water birth but it will all depend on if i go myself or if i need the drip.

is anyone having a girl that they know of?

xx

It's going so fast for me now.... 28 weeks today so officially in tri 3! Crazy.

For anyone interested in hypnobirthing the positive birth company are doing a flash sale for their digital course today.. normally £39 but I got mine for £21 this morning. They're doing a different code every hour but only for today so be quick! It's very highly rated if hypnobirthing is your thing xxx

Sorry, gatecrashing from the December thread! I often stalk on here as my due date was pushed forward to November at my 12 week scan.

Just on the off chance that you see this before tomorrow, would you mind sharing how you find the codes? I've been searching for them and can't find any. Thank you :)

Hope you don’t mind me stalking :) I was a November mummy but I lost my little bean. I’m technically a December mummy but I won’t make it to December and my twins will be born around the 21st of November so 15 days after my previous due date x

I don’t know the sex either so to be honest I’m more excited as I just want to know !!

On the countdown from work and we r really busy so I think it’s going to fly by. Got plans to sort nursery in the next few weeks so focusing on that.

Got consultant next week so hoping I will get an idea on my delivery date. Got my birth matters app this Friday to discuss delivery options then confirm at consultant next week. Get to be scanned again too so will see how big baby’s got. Scared as hope the sex stays a secret knowing my luck she will place the scan thing right between its legs ha !! Will keep my eyes closed until it’s safe.

Hoping my cyst has stayed the same size

Some new names which is lovely !! Twins just before Christmas @Elfs Mummy wow what a magical one you will have xx

Still feels weird coming into the third tri thread for me. I think I’m in disbelief me and baby have made it this far!!

Aww @Elfs Mummy congrats on the twin news! I’m so sorry you lost your first baby though.

Interestingly everybody I know is having boys!i wonder what you ladies not finding out will have!?

@cmah No girls that I know of so far... I think some of you ladies who are waiting to find out are bound to be girls just down to the odds! My birth plan is midwife led water birth with hypnobirthing. I want to avoid as much intervention as possible to get labour going but also know that sometimes medically it's impossible. Induction is my worst nightmare if I'm honest. Fingers crossed we can both get started on our own! Not fussed on sweeps so will accept those if I go past term. I'm hoping water, gas and air and all the breathing/relaxation techniques I've learnt through hypnobirthing will be enough pain relief but we will see how it goes....

@em1994 I'm so sorry I didn't see this until just now :( It was a flash sale on their facebook page, think it's over now but always worth keeping a look out as they do promo codes quite often!

@Elfs Mummy I remember you and your little bean as you started the first November mummies thread! I was so sad when I saw that you lost your little baby, but over the moon when the twins were announced! Isn't it funny what life can throw at us. I have been keeping my eye on the December thread, all seems to be going well for you now <3 Always happy to add you to the front page if you'd like?

@Sparklisam hopefully work will keep you distracted and the weeks will fly by! We are having nursery decorated next week, so exciting! I'm sure they'll manage to keep the gender from you.. what a fab moment that will be to find out

Had my 28 week appointment today, I'm 28 + 1 and measured at 29cm so all still in line. No complaints or worries to report, GD test tomorrow so hope that all goes well xxxx

@cmah No girls that I know of so far... I think some of you ladies who are waiting to find out are bound to be girls just down to the odds! My birth plan is midwife led water birth with hypnobirthing. I want to avoid as much intervention as possible to get labour going but also know that sometimes medically it's impossible. Induction is my worst nightmare if I'm honest. Fingers crossed we can both get started on our own! Not fussed on sweeps so will accept those if I go past term. I'm hoping water, gas and air and all the breathing/relaxation techniques I've learnt through hypnobirthing will be enough pain relief but we will see how it goes....

@em1994 I'm so sorry I didn't see this until just now :( It was a flash sale on their facebook page, think it's over now but always worth keeping a look out as they do promo codes quite often!

@Elfs Mummy I remember you and your little bean as you started the first November mummies thread! I was so sad when I saw that you lost your little baby, but over the moon when the twins were announced! Isn't it funny what life can throw at us. I have been keeping my eye on the December thread, all seems to be going well for you now <3 Always happy to add you to the front page if you'd like?

@Sparklisam hopefully work will keep you distracted and the weeks will fly by! We are having nursery decorated next week, so exciting! I'm sure they'll manage to keep the gender from you.. what a fab moment that will be to find out

Had my 28 week appointment today, I'm 28 + 1 and measured at 29cm so all still in line. No complaints or worries to report, GD test tomorrow so hope that all goes well xxxx

Fab news your on track.
Have you been measured at every appointment? The nhs says we get measured at our midwife apps but I haven’t been yet...my 28 week app is next week and I’ll be 28+4 so she must definitely do it then. Xxx

Only the last two appointments I've been measured, so that was my 25 and 28 week appointments. Maybe yours will only start from 28 :) xx

I hunted and found the code on instagram. They reduced it again in the evening last night. Thanks for posting - thrilled I’ve got it at a reduced price as was going to buy anyway

Only the last two appointments I've been measured, so that was my 25 and 28 week appointments. Maybe yours will only start from 28 :) xx
Hopefully!! Glad everything was good at your appointment to!

Anyone else sooo uncomfy when they sleep now? I wake up constantly for the loo and if I’m not awake from that I’m awake cos I can get comfortable. For some reason my right side really hurts...feels like I have bruised ribs but I guess it’s muscle pain!!

Also anyone else feel like baby is squashing their chest? Feel like there’s a weight just below my boobs!! Think it’s where his feet are tho!

It's uncomfortable rolling over but other than that I'm ok... haven't experienced any pregnancy insomnia yet either!
No I can't say I've felt baby that high, if anything he's the opposite. Little man kicked me right down below when I was driving the other day, felt like he was going to come out haha! I'm sure it's just the way yours is laying at the mo. My MW said that she thought babies head was up at my last appointment, but wasn't bothered - it's still so early and they're still small enough to flip around in there all the time. xxxx

I’m with you on the sleep ... getting up twice is a good night now !!

I had my birth matters meeting today. It’s basically a debrief if you have a difficult birth which I never felt I needed until the reality of giving birth again made me anxious. I found it really useful she went through my last labour and why things did what they did etc. My last baby definitely was a shoulder dystocia.

So just wanted to mention it. Not that everyone needs it or wants it. But if any of your births don’t go the way you planned like possibly end up in emergency C Sec when you really wanted a water birth etc I found this really useful. Just a shame I had it 6 years later !! I don’t want it to frighten any of you because babies are born text book more than not but I wish someone had told me this was available before I fell pregnant again as I might have been able to come into this pregnancy a bit less worried.

I'm waking loads now too girls and needing the loo loads more.
I'm finding it difficult to sleep on my left side but as they recommend it I am forcing myself.

aw no girls yet , hopefully that makes the odds better for me as this is my last baby but excited at whatever they may be and my wee son is so excited to become a big brother.
mm
i had a scan recently and thought they were going to give it away as they take leg measurements at this stage. it did make me lean more towards boy so maybe mention to your doctor before they scan you to tell you before they go down there lol as you don't want to miss all the other good bits of the scan

i feel like my birth plan in a perfect world would be to go on my own and a water birth , but i can imagine that baby will be stubborn or they will find a reason to induce me early and then I will not get to try the water birth. still need to find out if my hospital has a bath.
I had a sweep a few days before being induced but found it too uncomfortable and asked them to stop. if i get offered this time I will try my hardest to persevere.

my baby was breech at 20 week scan but moved to position by the last one .. I knew that they had moved as my movements had all changed.

April I'm sure you are so relieved to be this far and hopefully are enjoying your pregnancy now.. I have had a similar experience to you and it makes every little thing worry you but you will soon have your little one here.

elfsmummy twins is so exciting I'm sure you can't wait. my friend had twins and went early on their own at 33 weeksapparebtly its more common with twins so you never know you could be the first to announce your little rainbows. do you know what their genders are? I'm sure shopping for 2 is alot more stressful lol

xx

I’ve never heard about this femur length thing and the gender !!x

Yes I’m having two boys !!
I feel so much further along already. So long as I get to November I’ll be happy just need to get past 34 weeks as that’s when they’ll deliver at my chosen hospital if it’s before then I’ll have to deliver at St. Peter’s which Although a fantastic hospital it around an hour from home and with three other children I wouldn’t be able to be at the hospital much. Pregnancy is so uncomfortable I’m trying to enjoy this pregnancy as it’ll be my last as I’ll be getting my tubes done at the section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back