June mummies :)

Miss huge congratulations to you on the safe but quick arrival of Georgie. Only just catching up on PF as I had my baby girl on Friday!! I'm going to add my labour story too. Looking forward to pics & update x

Sunnyb xxx

Congrats on the birth of your baby girl Sunny!! Were you on team yellow?

For some reason I had it in my head that you were having a boy - probably just because you already have a boy lol :)

xxx

For some reason I had it in my head that you were having a boy - probably just because you already have a boy lol :)

xxx

I was on team yellow hun. I guessed at a girl this time & was right! She's beautiful. Will put my story & pics on tomorrow hopefully x

Sunnyb xxx

xxx

I was on team yellow hun. I guessed at a girl this time & was right! She's beautiful. Will put my story & pics on tomorrow hopefully x

Sunnyb xxx

Aww bless, she sounds so sweet :) can't wait to see!!

xxx

congrats all you ladies!

which June mummies are still in the waiting game? Off the top of my head I can only think of myself and nmf, probably because we have the same due date!

xx

Clairebear has...and i ddon't seem to be on the front page list. i was due yeterday :) xx

Aww thanks everyone we are totally smitten!

I finally got round to getting a birth story up in Birth annoucements - lol Better late than never right??

I hope you are all well!

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back