*** July 2012 Babies ***

Oooohh how did you manage to get booked in for a sweep before your due date? It's it weird that I'm jealous! X

Ooohh... I just bumped into a friend of mine who is having her 2nd, and we have the same midwife... And I asked her what happens at the 37 week apt, and she said that you get booked in with her for a sweep at 39weeks or doctor at clinic for 40weeks...!! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Oooohh how did you manage to get booked in for a sweep before your due date? It's it weird that I'm jealous! X

Its because here they give you a sweep on your due date, but she only runs the antenatal clinic on a tuesday so decided to book me in 39+3 rather than 40+3, because at 40+4 i get sent for reflexology lol, and then another sweep at 41 and then induction at 41+5 i think

I've got my sweep booked for next Thursday as baby has been an unstable lie the last few weeks, she's head down again at the moment and consultant doesn't think she will move now but they don't want to take any chances, fingers crossed x

I've got my sweep booked for next Thursday as baby has been an unstable lie the last few weeks, she's head down again at the moment and consultant doesn't think she will move now but they don't want to take any chances, fingers crossed x

Good luck - hope it works for you! :)

Argh can't feel any movement today. I've eaten and drank cold fizzy coke, I've bounced on bed and laid down on the bed and nothing. It's unusual because I can normally feel every slight movement because she's so big now. I've got some cramps and an upset stomach so wonder if I can't feel her because I don't feel well? Hoping she's having a lazy day but may call midwife later if still nothing by later this afternoon.

Could be a sign Frankie, I've heard baby's movements slow right down before labour!

how are we all doing?

i'm off into delivery triage for my ctg and pick up meds for monday, then off to do some last minute shopping :)

im feeling nervous about going into hospital tommorrow for indutction on monday i just know i wont get any sleep tonight :( but it will be worth it this time next week when we will be a wee family :)

I'm still feeling rough and officially fed up of being pregnant!!! Booked in for sweep on Thursday if nothing by then. Will also give me a possible date for induction. She seems in no hurry to budge!!

Going overdue sucks! And I'm only over by 2 days!! Ha ha. What a moaner!

As Frankie :) you must be so excited!!!

I'm struggling with really bad sickness and heartburn. My midwife is useless... Told me just to drink water! Ha...
Also I don't see her again untill my due date, 3 weeks away?!? Is this normal xxx

Hope it all goes well Frankie x

I don't see my midwife till 40+4 for a sweep so have to wait 3 weeks as well x

Oh well :) that's fine! Thot it was every week xx

just getting ready to go to hospital and im getting some tightnings so hopefully it wont be a long induction just wanted to wish all you ladies good luck as i probs wont get back on till im back home with my princess :) x

Good luck hun. Hope it goes quickly for you x

just getting ready to go to hospital and im getting some tightnings so hopefully it wont be a long induction just wanted to wish all you ladies good luck as i probs wont get back on till im back home with my princess :) x

best of luck! :D

Congratulations to everyone's July babies arriving thick and fast. I'm attempting to update so please let me know if I have missed you out as easier than trying to go through everyone's individual threads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back