June mummies :)

midnight

Reaction score
a list of us june m2b

give me your weight guesses ladies :)

May to June mummies
28th - xxemmaxx - team :blue: - predicts arrival between 2nd & 5th June.......Louie James 3rd June 6lb 13
27th - riotfox - team :blue: .........................................................................Lucas 6lbs 13oz

June to MAY mummies...they just couldnt wait to meet you :)

wishuponastar..due 2nd :pink:weight guess 6lb 11 oz........baby Betsy born 19th May 9lb 7oz
loulou1986........due6th :blue: weight guess 6-7lb...............baby Ethan born 16th May 7lb 3oz

June babies born

katiemarie........due 6th :blue:weight guess 8lb.................... Ian Charlie........2nd June 7lb 1oz
xhopefulx..........due 2nd :blue:weight guess 7lb 3oz.............James Alfie - JJ...3rd June 7lb 5oz
roo3..................due 5th :blue: weight guess 8lb 7oz.............Jake Mackey......6th June 9lb 5oz
midnight............due 1st :pink: weight guess 7lb....................Rhian Neve.......8th June 6lb 1.5oz
tipper...............due 6th :blue: weight guess 9lb 9oz.....................................10th June 9 lbs 9.5 oz
lou_1................due 6th :blue: weight guess just over 9lb.....Dale................14th June 10lb 5.5oz
miss..................due 6th :pink: weight guess 7lb 7oz..............Georgie .........15th June 7lb 12oz
xshauna_bazx.due 17th :pink:...............................................Lacey Ann.......16th June 6lb 1.5oz
flopsybunny...due 15th :pink: weight guess 8lb 3 oz............Nazeeha...........17th June 6lb 11oz
sunnyb...........due 13th :yellow: weight guess 9lb 10 oz........ Holly.................17th June 8lb 8oz

suzie86.............due 3rd :blue: weight guess 7lb 1oz
ruthiestar.........due 6th :blue:
miss theatrical..due 7th :yellow:
fallingstar.........due 14th :blue: weight guess 6lb 9oz
clairebear22.....due 17th :blue: weight guess 7lb 10oz
vicxzy...............due 19th :pink:
snr1982............due 20th :yellow: weight guess 8lb something
heidi-hi.............due 21st :yellow: weight guess 7lb 11oz predicts :blue: OH predict :pink:
nmf1987...........due22nd:blue: weight guess 7lb 7oz

Last edited:
Aww you are all on your lonesome at the moment midnight! Won't be long before all the june mummies join you! x

Not for much longer!!! The rest of the June Mummies are on their way!!!

Hello, I don't post on here much but love reading everyone elses posts! I'm due 7th June, I'm so excited xx

Yayyyyyy here I am lol thanks for the add hun, the last leg at last ahhhhh x

we are down to just 13 weeks left just 13 eeeeeeeeek that is going to go quick

Tell me about it, starting to get scared now, dreaming of all sorts at night :oooo: x

Wish should be over today too if she logs on x

aww its fine dreams are normal and dont worry you will be a fab mum

Oh mine was about having a painless labour then the baby was kidnapped lol stupid things really x

:)

im not dreaming too much just trying to grab as much sleep as i can i went bed a 9:15 last night pmsl my 2 year old didnt go sleep till 7 so im almost getting as much sleep as him my dh ;laughs when i say im going bed early lol

9.15????? You lucky so and so how on earth do you manage that with 4 kids! Wonderwoman lol x

9.15????? You lucky so and so how on earth do you manage that with 4 kids! Wonderwoman lol x

we have them in a routine lol we are trying to get the eldest to stay up later but she is a lazy bum and wants to get in her pjs and go bed none of them lie in though we need to change their body clock so they go bed later and stay in bed later in the morning

And I am sure your baby girl will help with that.... x

:)

im not dreaming too much just trying to grab as much sleep as i can i went bed a 9:15 last night pmsl my 2 year old didnt go sleep till 7 so im almost getting as much sleep as him my dh ;laughs when i say im going bed early lol

I can't join you guys yet (Sad face) but I am lurking lol

I have been saying night to my 11 year old for months now he has a bedtime of 9:30pm....it's me that's going to bed and him staying up! haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back