June mummies :)

Congrats Tipper!! Hope all the other June mummies to be are doing okay. xx

I am good ta Lou how are you?

Had my sweep today but it's not looking good - looks like we are both being induced on thurs lol xxx

Lol u in thursday to !!! Il be thinking of u hun,time u in?

U not had any pains since sweep? Guess we still have 2 days but i think il be in on thurs xxx

Yup lol I will be thinking of you too hun! I am in at 3pm what about you?

Am having some sharp pains low down but nothing major midwife basically said not enough pressure is being applied to cervix as she is only 4\5ths eng - her face was so funny when I told her we had walked half way up the local small mountain tho lol she can't understand why I am not fully engaged lol

Dreading the induction and feeling a bit down to be honest, really did not want a consultant birth! I thought about refusing but even then I still have to be moved from midwife care so it defeats the objective.

How are you feeling? Xx

Ive to go in at 8.30 and wait around which is the bit im dreading mw said il be fitted in for a scan at some point then a plan will be made.

I feel ok bout the induction i kind of cany beleve ive not went myselfe but hey!!!
Bet she thinks ur a weirdo trecking up a small mountain, n if uv been havin little pains thats a good good sign i have everything crossed for u for tue n wed climb that mountain again haha

I cant sleep at all tonight n this will be the one morning my son up early for school i bet :-( x

I hope something happens for you soon Lou and Miss!! xx

As above - hope something happens for you! Please dont be worried about induction though. I was induced and i didnt think it was a bad experience at all. It was quick and i only needed the first pessary - sometimes your body just needs a little kick start! x

Aww bless you Lou! How you feeling hun? I have rang the hospital this morning to see what the process will be as I can't remember if the MW told me yesterday lol I don't get a scan you lucky bugger!! 3pm means there maybe a backup on the ward lol so could delay me a bit (read I will be delayed for sure lol)

I have stayed in the house today feel proper tearful lol

I would walk up the Wrekin again - but OH is at work and made me promise I would not go on my own lol

Thank you Riotfox and Cherelle! Cherelle I know your induction went like a dream you lucky lady you! Xx

Hope your LO's make an appearance soon Miss and Lou :)

C'mon babies!!!!

xxx

Last edited:
First of all, congrats tipper!! Sorry I'm late!

And... Miss, I really hope things start before Thursday for u... There's still time. Really feel for u, it must be so frustrating. Il keep everything crossed xxxx

any word from Miss and lou? are they off to be induced today?

Who have we got left for june then?

Hey everyone sorry it's late but things have been a little hectic lol

Georgie was born escaping induction on weds 15th June at 22:13 weighing 7lb 12oz.

Labour was extremely quick and I went into shock! I will try and get round to writing a birth story today

I hope are are all well! xx

congratulations miss! welcome to the world of motherhood! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back