September babies

Sproglett

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm Sally, I'm 25yrs old, I live with my dh Mikey who I've been married to for just over 2years. and we are expecting our first baby on 9th September, we are team :yellow:!

I came over to tri 3 myself a week ago and thought it would be nice to get a thread going for ladies that are due in September, where we can share our experiences etc and get to know each other, hopefully it will help us get through the final trimester together.

Me and my dh pre pregnancy
untitled2.JPG

Me at 27w+6 (and 3 course anniversary dinner lol) with my dh
untitled.JPG

Baby's Nursery
Nursery All.JPG

12w+4 / 20w+2 / 22w+2
Baby Scans.JPG

DUE DATES

1st –

2nd –

3rd – jrm06 :pink:

JustMe1304 :yellow:

Michelle35uk :yellow: - baby girl born 01/09/2012 - Congratulations x x

4th – dollface79 :blue:

5th –

6th – vixxie77 (Vicky) :pink:

7th –

8th – Annette1975 (Annette) :yellow:

Monicarods (Monica) :yellow:

Nikkid (Nikki) :blue:

9th – Sproglett (Sally) :yellow: - baby boy born 04/08/2012 - 5lbs 10oz

Tara 1985 (Tara) :yellow:

10th – sarahlouise86 (Sarah) :blue: baby boy born 11/09/2012 - Congratulations x x

11th –

12th – Dinky (Amy) :pink: - baby girl born 08/09/2012 - Congratulations x x

Jody1981 :pink:

V1ck176s (Vicki) :pink:

13th – KarolinaMoon :pink:

14th – monkeynut :blue:

mrsmoody (Alison) :yellow:

15th –

16th – HJEDear (Hayley) :yellow:

janey78 (Sarah-Jane) :yellow: baby girl born 24/08/2012 - Congratulations x x

Kaliandra (Sophie) :blue:

Lilmisshappy (Alice) :yellow:

SarahCarps2be (Sarah) :blue:

lizylou (Laura) :blue: - baby boy born 30/08/2012 - Congratulations x x

17th –

18th – kra0 :pink:

sparklemalarkl (Vicky) :yellow:

19th – calphurnia7 :blue: - baby boy born 11/09/2012 - congratulations x x

20th –

21st –

22nd – Hope81 :pink:

Laura1391 (Laura) :pink:

Lc30 (Lucy) :pink:

23rd – bitofasurprise (Zara) :yellow:

twinkles (Lucy) :yellow: - baby girl born 21/09/2012 - congratulations x x

24th – KAW83 (Kim) :yellow:

25th – elisesmom (Laura) :blue:

26th –

27th – mrs v (Becky) :yellow:

28th – ferretloverUK (Marcy) :yellow:

29th – EssJayPea :pink:

Lynds77 (Lyndsay) :yellow: - baby girl born 02/10/2012 - congratulations x x

Tara123 (Tara) :pink:

30th – Sazzle84 :yellow:

1st October - tannic (Harriet) :blue: - baby boy born 24/09/2012 - congratulations x x

Last edited:
Yay, good thinking Sal!!!

Would be nice to get to know each other better and have a base thread maybe we can all chat in. Noticed some people get ignored because they don't post everyday so don't have the same support as others. Not referring to myself because I have you and some others I am friendly with :)

I'm Tara*, 26 years old and OH is Guy 32 years old. Our baby is due 9th September and we are having a suprise!

xxx

Yay, so glad you found my thread :)
I think being an early bird in tri3 is really strange, you're no where near full term, but you like hearing the stories of peoples labour and birth (although you are secretly really jealous of them ;) )

I had to know, my baby is team blue I am due 19th September

This is a great idea :) Im Sarah,25 and my OH Graeme is 22. Our 1st bundle of joy is due on the 11th of September and we are having a boy :) xx

Last edited:
Hehe!!

I feel weird being over here to Sproglett!

I'm Sarah, 23, engaged to my partner Nath, also 23, getting married in 3 weeks and 3 days :eek:!! << SCARY!!
We are due 16th September, with a blue bundle, Nixon-James Carpenter :D.

Be nice to chat to other September ladies :)

I had to know, my baby is team blue I am due 19th September

Yay for your blue bundle

Talk for yourself Sal lol Only joking!! I am jealous of the cuddles and new baby smell....not sure about the labour!!

:rofl:, yeah thats what i meant lol, I'm not jealous of the labour :rofl:

Hehe!!

I feel weird being over here to Sproglett!

I'm Sarah, 23, engaged to my partner Nath, also 23, getting married in 3 weeks and 3 days :eek:!! << SCARY!!
We are due 16th September, with a blue bundle, Nixon-James Carpenter :D.

Be nice to chat to other September ladies :)

Hey hunny, gosh your weddings getting close now! cant wait to see piks!

This is a great idea :) Im Sarah,25 and my OH Graeme is 22. Our 1st bundle of joy is due on the 11th of September and we are having a boy :) xx

Yay for your blue bundle

Hey :wave: I will be officially joining you in 3 days but thought to introduce myself already :)
I am 31 :roll: this is my first baby and I am due 22 September (or 25 according to the Norwegian dating system :roll:)
Anyway I am from Greece and I live in Norway with my fiancé who is Canadian lol.
Planning on getting married at the town hall probably soon before or after the baby is born and having a proper wedding the same day with baby's christening at some point next year in Greece :)
The bean likes pink clothes :D and we have a hard time finding a name for her though probably Amelie will be the first name and we are after a middle name :)

Nice to meet you all and officially scared to death stepping in trimester 3 waters :shock:

I'm a september girl!! Though i do think i will be early so we will see... "meant" to be due on the 4th of september but the midwives will not let me go over that date. I'm 32 and this is my first baby, my oh is 48 and it's his 4th baby. We are team blue and this little fella is giving me a run for my money... but it will be worth it in the end! :D

welcome ladies,

dollface79 - 4th Sept was my original due date lol.

Hope81 - Amelie is a beautiful name

Hi I'm Harriet 29, I live with my OH 45 and our two little girls aged 8 and 5. We are having a blue bundle.
Can't wait to join tri 3. Due 1 October. Though I always have my babies early so hope you let me join you girls.

Last edited:
Hi ladies
My names is Laura I'm 27 an expecting a little blue bundle on the 16th September same
Day as my birthday yay!!!! X
Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Hi everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting in tri 3 but I will be here saturday. Im Lucy, married to Gary and our second little girl is due 22 september. We already have a 6 year old :) looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi I'm Harriet 29, I live with my OH 45 and our two little girls aged 8 and 5. We are having a blue bundle.
Can't wait to join tri 3. Due 1 October. Though I always have my babies early so hope you let me join you girls.

Hi everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting in tri 3 but I will be here saturday. Im Lucy, married to Gary and our second little girl is due 22 september. We already have a 6 year old :) looking forward to getting to know you all x

The more the merrier :) I think it's nice to have a group with similar due dates etc so we can go through the last tri as a team and support each other.

hey Ladies, I'm due 13 Sept and I am team Pink!!! For some reason though I have a 'feeling' I will go a bit earlier than my due date!! Has anyone started maternity leave yet? I'm off on sick leave at moment, but going back in a couple weeks, then I have lots of leave to take before my maternity leave starts on 20 Aug, so my last day at work is officially 26th July!! It can't come quick enough!!! lol xxx

I am on ml since 20 weeks because of tightenings :( well sick leave and then annual leave and from August on ml.
So yeah Its been already 7 weeks since I am at home ...

hey Ladies, I'm due 13 Sept and I am team Pink!!! For some reason though I have a 'feeling' I will go a bit earlier than my due date!! Has anyone started maternity leave yet? I'm off on sick leave at moment, but going back in a couple weeks, then I have lots of leave to take before my maternity leave starts on 20 Aug, so my last day at work is officially 26th July!! It can't come quick enough!!! lol xxx

You know what, I had a gut feeling last night and was thinking that I think I might be earlier than my Due Date too..

God knows why, just have a funny feeling he'll be early :S!!

My last day is 17th Aug
8 weeks, 2 days and COUNTING! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back