chart stalkers

Thanks rom!

Re the FRER deal in Boots - I decided that actually, it's saving money - because you get Advantage Card points, and then you can spend the Advantage Card points on Xmas presents. So it's actually setting up a little present fund.

(just don't do the maths on that theory! :rotfl: )

Don't talk to me about wine :cry: . We love our wine, and I'm finding it very difficult to abstain when I have emails arriving every day about various pre-Christmas tastings! Plus we've still got 5 cases of champagne left over from our wedding... :wall:

I have a little buddy group going on FF too (definitely time to get out the house!) with a couple of girls who were due to test at the same time. What's freaky is that my chart almost exactly mirrors that of another girl in the group who was a couple of days ahead of me - and also had a chem. My line just followed hers downwards...

But until that point, I'd found about 4 or 5 pregnancy charts in the gallery that mine was also mimicking. And a couple of m/c charts. And a couple of ovulatory ones.

Not sure what it proves, apart from the fact that statistically, there can be only so much variance from the basic biphasic pattern, and a lot of charts show a dip on or just before the day of ovulation, and/or a dip between 3-5 dpo, and/or a dip 6-10 dpo. So I guess if you have at least two of those three characteristics, you're quite likely to find a chart somewhere that will look fairly similar. The coincidence is that it's the chart of someone you know!

I think what it does prove is that actually you haven't a hope in hell of predicting what's going to happen from a chart - any pattern could result in any outcome! Not sure that's much comfort to us stalkers, but hey!

That's freaky!!

I did an HPT (ebay cheapie) this morning and it was -ve :( I just bought a two pack of CB (not digital). Should I test again in the morning or wait until AF due on Thurs. Actually silly question I will NEVER wait that long.

CB23 the sensible part of me wants to tell you to wait - I got my first bfp last cycle at 14 dpo - but in reality if I was you I would be testing on the hour for the next 3 days!!

Flick my normal LP is 15 days - what was yours? I didnt get a BFP till 14 dpo last month so I dont think I am one of these people who get their bfp early...... There was someone on FF who had a + at 5 dpo!!!

Hi all,

ROM - your chart is looking really good. :) I have my fingers crossed for you.

Kitty - The wait is a pain. I keep recalculating my O date based on shorter cycle lengths (it doesn't help that the first one I charted was extra long and of course that's what ff is going by) but it is still ages off. At least 20 days. :wall:

I am going to try to stay away from here for a bit as all this obsessing really can't be helping me to get a BFP. The more I read and think about it the more sure I am that the less I focus on it the better chance we will have for this month.

So will be checking in to have a squizz at the charts but hopefully I will be able to control myself a bit more :rotfl:

Ciao. :wave:

:wave: how is everyone doing?
cb23 if i were u i would wait until the morning to give any hcg a chance of showing up.
rom i cant beleive someone got a bfp at 5dpo so does that meen we can all start poas then and not feel too silly for doing it, im 5dpo just now and im trying really hard not to poas, i have been feeling sicky since saturday, but im sure i had the same symptom last month and it was a bfn :roll: .

ROM - Ohhhhhh, I'm getting so excited - can't believe our charts - bet it's a positive :dance:

(I have a 14 day LP)

CB23 - yet another good chart, my hopes are great for you this month

I know Flick I couldnt believe it - but tested today and BFN :( Never mind my daughter is coming back from uni tomorrow so that will take my mind off it..... Got the most awful AF type cramps today so suspect she's on her way - knowing my luck she will be early this month!!!

Ok my test results are back - the good news is everything looked normal for an ovulatory cycle - the bad news is that my hcg is only 2 so it is very unlikely that I am pregnant this cycle - I was tested on 8 or 9 dpo so they would expect it to be much higher if I was pregnant...... She said to expect AF to start anytime - and I definately have the cramps........ Oh well on to the next cycle .......

They are chasing the fertility clinic for me but cannot say how long that could take......

Hey all,

Lots going on today.

CB23 - You're chart is looking so good for a +. Defo give it another day or so before you test again - so hard to wait though :D

ROM - Glad you got your results and some answers. If you don't get your BFP this time, at least everything is looking healthy with regard to ovulation.

Kitty - It's so true, this part of the cycle is such a drag. I feel like my AF has been going on for ages because I had a few days of spotting before it started properly.

Can't wait for next week when we can actually start BD'ing again. Going to try and do lots of Yoga to get some positive energy flowing.

Hi there Chart Stalkers!
I have had my chart added on today, the only thing is I havent started taking my temps yet (af is here at the mo).

Last month I did an opk and it was positive so we BD that day, then missed a day, then again the following day. I did the feet in the air etc and even thought I have ov symptoms so I felt quite positive this month.

Then, on Sat af came, 4 days early. I am never early, ever, ever. However I had just had a workout at the gym on Sat morning. Does anyone think I may have 'dislodged' anything that may have been a potential implantation? I think I should continue exercise but gentle only.

Im looking forward to coming on here and putting in my stats!

BFP's all round this month girlies :pray:

BFN for me this morning so I guess my chart wasn't looking that good :( also have tiny bit of spotting so I guess that means AF is about to show her face.

Anyone else tested this morning?

Oh CB23 I'm sorry its horrid when your hopes are up and you see that white test stick - are you a true poas addict? Did you go all around the house looking at it in lots of different lights????

Anyway to keep you company I tested too and BFN for me too!! But I was expecting it so it wasnt so bad.

Welcome Scones :wave:

:wave: morning
cb23 and rom sorry you both got bfn, but dont give up until af appears :hug: i still have quite a while b4 i can test :roll:

Good luck girls,

Claire30 - is that the start of an implantation dip I see? Could be, your charts looking so good

ROM and CB23 - don't give up hope, I didn't get my + til one day after AF was due and I felt really bad Af cramps/symptoms. :evil:

There were a few girls who kept telling me as long as your temps are still up, there's still hope :hug:

Definately agree with Flick - as long as your temp is high you are still in with a chance! Wait a few more days ladies you never know that BFP could be coming your way x

Hey all. Well, what a lot of stalkers we have now!

I spent lunchtime and the rest of the afternoon yesterday visiting my friend and her 6mo baby. He's adorable! I came home and all I could say to DH was 'I want one!' :rotfl:

Unfortunately it means I now have a lot of work to catch up on...

Everyone's charts are still looking good - FX for lots of BFPs over the next few days.

ROM - sounds like good news from the doctor, though I'm sorry this cycle's a bust. Let's hope the clinic hurries up!

i dont know flick if its implantation dip i think i had the same in last months chart and it was a bfn :roll: but i can always hope, i do have a feeling about this month though, i have been feeling a bit sick on and off since saturday and my lower back is killing me, but who knows we can only hope, dh says im crazy and it must all be in my mind as its too early to have symptoms :roll:

Corr Claire will watch tomorrows temps with interest :shock: I knew last month although I didnt actually get a really good + until 14 dpo I just felt so different - I posted on the symptoms board about it - I even think I smelt different from 5 or 6 dpo...... My DH knew too - not sure how but he just did.....

Ooooh, can't wait to see your chart tomorrow Claire.

Mine is looking rather zig-zaggy :D

Wish my AF would disappear, seems to be longer and heavier than normal. Such a drag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back