Chart Stalkers January 2008

Kmac - Did you use FMU for the first OPK you did??? For OPK's you shouldn't use FMu because the LH that the OPK detects starts in the early hours of the morning and won't be very high by FMU. You should test between 10am and 8pm. I've found that I get more accurate results is I test around 3pm - 5pm

I'm not sure why it would be darker now but lighter again later on though......that's a bit confusing. The only reason I can think of for it being darker and then going lighter is if you have OV's and so the LH surge had ended.

It wasn't FMU but it was still early in the morning.
Really hope I haven't ov'd as that would be really early again and I haven't BD'd at all :(
I have had a fair few cups of tea today (I was on a course) so it could just be diluted?

If my temp goes up again tomorrow I am going to be very upset :(

Fished this mornings stick out of the bin - comparing the 2 there isn't that much difference actually. This mornings control line is also darker than on the one I just did. So maybe they are showing the same if you know what I mean? Different amounts of dye or whatever.

oh no ive forgotten to do my temps for 3 days, great start :doh:

Agree with others, Sookie and Loola, both your charts are looking FAB.

Got everything crossed for you :pray:

Thank you for all your good lucks ladies :hug: but I would be the most shocked person on earth if I was pregnant! I really dont feel anything at all. I am 99% sure that I am not. Ive tested twice (admittedly one was at 8DPO, lol) but I tested yesterday too and it was the clearest BFN ever. I have pre AF sore boobs and I think I had a little twinge earlier. All AF symptoms to me. I dont feel too down about it as me and OH are having a rough time at the moment. I kind of want everything sorted with him and I think its best that his his body gets used to the healthy lifestyle first and therefore his sperm be strong before I conceive as I want our baby to be healthy. :)

I did another opk! This is becoming ridiculous. :oops:
Anyway, they are all exactly the same, I got DH to check too.
So I will just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.......
Sorry to keep going on about the same things.... :oops:

ARGHHH!!! I just spent ages typing chart stalker stuff for everyone, got to my last sentence and then closed the screen by mistake! :x I always have 2 screens open so I can look at charts from one and type on the other. I closed the wrong one! :x

Anyhoo - ill probably type a less detailed one now:

kmac - Sounds to me like you are going to ovulate tomorrow so I hope you are getting lots of loving in right now young lady! Let us know what your OPKs show tomorrow. Good luck! :cheer:

Sookie - Praying your temps go up and stay up! We need a Feb 1st BFP! (or Jan 31st if you are testing tomorrow!) Im wishing you all the luck in the world! :pray:

ROM - Hoping that the wet CM is a sign of ovulation on its way. Do you have any other signs that it might be?

CB23 - Good luck during the 1WW, any signs? I know you think you dont have much chance this month, but you never know! :pray:

Kaykav - hope you ovulate soon and the agnus castus works for you. Good luck for this month :hug:

Chrissy - Hope you are getting loads of BDing in as it looks like OV is on its way. Good luck to you too :pray:

Choklatemunkey - Yay to your first month of charting! :cheer: How long are your cycles approx? When are you expecting to ovulate? No signs yet?

CazH - Hi :wave: looking forward to seeing your chart when your thermometer arrives!

Satch - When are you expecting ovulation? How long are your cycles usually? I presume that the EWCM means you should ovulate soon? If so best of luck for you this month too :pray:

Littlelady - Dont forget to temp for the rest of this cycle or I will slap your wrist! :wink: I am looking forward to seeing those temps hun!

Hello to Kitty, Trudy, Scones, Gypsy, Lynsey and everyone else. Hope AF stays away for you all this time round. :hug: Hi to Mildly, Bagpuss and Babydust too! Hope you are feeling well :D

Im really tired but cant go to bed until my cats come home. :( Naughty bears. (they get called bears in my house not cats! :lol: :oops: ). The longer they are out the less likely Coco (the girl) is to meow outside my bedroom door all night, so ill wait another 5 mins before getting them.

Me and OH have been alot better tonight. I think pouring my heart out on here has given me a new perspective about things. I have also arranged to go and visit some mates in a few months so I have something else to look forward to. :D I think my OH feels slightly threatened by the fact that Im going to stay with my party girl friends, a long way from home so he's been really nice tonight! :rotfl: Silly boy!

Loola, Sookie, have you tested? What's the time delay between us and Sookie? :think:

I havent tested today.....yet! I have no signs of AF or pregnancy really. I think that AF will arrive though tomorrow. If not then I will have to see whether my override data is correct or if FF is right and I didnt really ovulate until day 21 or perhaps my luteal phase is longer this time? Hmmm, I shall just have to wait and see what happens!

Good luck Sookie! :cheer: :pray:

Loola - theyve been 30, 27, 28 since Ive been keeping track (but Im ignoring the 27 one as it was a weird cycle). Tbh I think things are still settling down for me after coming of BCP so Im not entirely sure - But I do think I have so far had a LP of 10days (which I know is short - but decided to confirm this with charting, or not as the case may be) and go from there.

I'm doing OPKs but nothing as yet but I will be looking very closely over the next week at the other signs (just in case the OPKs dont work for me).

CB23 - no idea Im afraid!?

Kmac - dont worry - just keep an eye on things and Im sure things will become clearer soon

Littlelady - its much easier when you have done it for a while as it becomes a habit...keep trying

ROM - things moving along for you yet?

Chrissy - naughty you taking that long to check up on us! :lol:

Speaking of absentees - where is Kitty? Hope you are ok and in a better mood than the other day when you missed your yoga and had all that hassle!

Trudy - have tried the grapes this a.m. - it was 3.55 this morning so its getting even more ridiculous! Im hoping it works for me too!

:wave: Everyone else!

Morning guys,

Well I had a very interrupted night's sleep. Woke up at what I thought should be close to alarm time, took temp and it was actually only 1am :rotfl:

Went back to sleep and woke again at 4am. Temp was 98.16. Adjusted it for 6:30 and it was 98.34.

Not great. A good drop. But I did an HPT anyway and got my usual result - a BFN. So think I'm out for this cycle. Probably for the best as the 100 OPKs and pregnancy tests I ordered online arrived a week or so ago, and DH will be expecting me to get my $ worth. :lol: Also I still have the herbs I have ordered to try to shorten and regulate my cycle but haven't had a chance to take yet as they arrived mid-cycle. And this will mean if I ever do get pregnant I will have the baby in Australia instead of here, and given our recent hospital experience that is probably not a bad thing...

Gotta look on the bright side. :roll:

Sorry it was a BFN for you too Loola! :hug:

Hi to everyone else :wave: It's only 5:17am here, I gotta go get ready for school.

Bye :wave:

Sorry posted it twice. This me removing the 2nd one...

Sookie - its not over yet dont forget....but :hug:

But as you say at least you might get to try out all the goodies you got sent mid-cycle! Every cloud and all that :roll:

So sorry sookie :hug: but sounds much better to be having the baby back in Australia :hug:

Thanks choklatemunky and CB23. And yes, CB23, you're right. At first it seemed like a good idea, because here DH is at home, and we could even have a nanny to help. Plus all our friends reassured us that the care was first class, and I have also found that in researching online. And I believe it is true in places like Bogota and Medellin. But where we live is the real backwater of Colombia - the caribbean coast. A colleague recently had a baby and she decided to travel to Bogota to do it because she was unhappy with the treatment she received here during her pregnancy (it was a difficult one).

I'm sure if you have a simple pregnancy and birth, and the room you should get is available! That you would have a good experience, but you can't rely on that.

Morning Ladies :wave:

Loola and Sookie :hug: BFN but as everyone has said it not over till she actually shows :pray:

choklatemunky I always like it when I ov at a weekend - more time to put your legs against the wall!!

Well not sure what is going on with me - thought I maybe about to ovulate - temp dropped and had quite a lot of pain cm went watery but my opk's just seem stuck at the same level!! Tried testing 3 times a day and I have a definate drop late in the evening but the next morning its there nice and pink but not a + My temp went back up this morning but to be honest I had hardly any sleep - Dave was away and it was Josh's 18th party with his mates, 4 of them were 18 during December and January - somehow 3 of his friends ended up sleeping here and they woke me up when they came in at 1.30 am and then I tossed and turned until about 4.00!! I woke up at 8.00 so I did have 4 hours sleep but not sure how good the temp will be.......

Right now down to the interesting stuff -------- WHERE IS KITTY??????? If she doesnt post soon I'm sending a search party.....

Sorry you got a BFN Sookie :hug:

Kitty!! Where are you? :think:

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! :lol:

I feel like a naughty schoolgirl - I just logged into email, and there was an alert about a new PM from ROM. I feel so guilty, like I've been summoned to the headmistress's office to explain why I was bunking off biology!

Well, I have to confess that although I'm still temping, I haven't been thinking about TTC at all since Monday and just forgot to log in! Partly because it's the beginning of the cycle for me, and partly because I've got a bit bored of obsessing about TTC and nothing happening, so I've decided to resume my old life. I went for a bike ride on Tuesday (the one I had to get my bike ready for last week) and it was fantastic! I'm hugely fat and unfit of course, but the ride was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. We got the train into Kent, then did an 'easy but hilly' route of about 40 miles. Thanks to me we were slow, averaging only 11mph - I was fine on the flats, but as soon as we hit a slight gradient, my legs turned to jelly :( But it was a beautiful day - blue sky, sunshine, perfect temperature of about 10 deg C - and I was so happy to be back on my bike after almost 2 years off it due to a serious illness.

Best of all, there were no after-effects - no aches or pains at all. So clearly I should have pushed myself harder up those hills! :rotfl: Anyway, I have to confess that in my spare time yesterday, instead of logging on here, I was eyeing up new kit and bikes on various websites, and ordering some bits and pieces! :oops:

i figured as I wasn't getting any results from my TTC efforts (and I like some payback for my hard work!), I'd focus on other things for a while. I'll still be on here, but as DH is having an op in 5 weeks' time, and we won't be able to BD for a couple of months afterwards, I'd go crazy if TTC was all I was thinking about. So I'm thinking of getting a couple of early summer races scheduled.

I was thinking I might also do the London-Brighton ride for the British Heart Foundation this year. Do any of you fancy joining me or having a go? It's on Sunday 15 June. 54 miles - definitely NOT a race! http://www.bhf.org.uk/get_involved/.../bike_rides/london_to_brighton_bike_ride.aspx

I've also got a lot of work to do now, and a couple of projects have come up, so they'll keep me busy too.

Ok, well, I have to go now, but I WILL do some chartstalking soon, I promise! I haven't read through all the posts since I was last on yet, but Loola and Sookie, FX AF stays away!

There, have I excused myself adequately, or am I in detention?! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: well I suppose that will have to do - would have preferred a note from your mum!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back