Chart Stalkers March 2008

Ooh - I'm getting a bit of a line on an opk now. It's not very strong but you don't have to squint to see it!
I hope I'm building up to something here....
Good job I got 100 sticks - think I'll be using them all this cycle at the rate I'm going through them! :oops:

loola chart is looking really good hun everything crossed for you :pray:
kmac FX your lines start to get stronger :cheer:
im def going to buy opks for next month so we dont start bd too early and wear out before ov :rotfl: xxxxx

:cheer: Loola your chart looks great.

Rach i hope you get your temp rise tomorrow :hug: Still looking good.

Hope everyone else is well :hug:

Loola said:
Hi Satch! Im sure the pre-seed applicator would work well I just wouldnt have a clue how to get the sperm into it as it has a very thin nozzle (If Im thinking of the right applicators? Mine have snap off tips) :think:

I used pre-seed with my syringe technique, applied it first then used the syringe for a far more comfortable ride! :wink: Good luck with whatever technique you use!

Tried it last night and it seemed to work ok. There was "enough" for 2 applications, used the same method as depositing the pre-seed.

got a positive OPK yesterday so hopefully was timed ok.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

My opk line has disappeared again. :wall: :wall: :x :x

All I want is to ov!! Is that really too much to expect????!!!!!

What's with the line coming and going and coming and going again? It's driving me mad!!!

I have had a lot of fluids today as thought I felt the return of the UTI - think i have seen it off now, but surely my wee wouldn't be diluted to such an exent I can see no line????

Grrrr

:wave:

lol at the new avatar loola! Chart is looking great.

:hug: babydust, can't access teh adult section, but hope things get better soon

:hug: Rach, hope you had some jelly and ice cream at the Party. Not over yet though

Have you just ov'd sookie? :cheer: if you have. Must be something in the air all these early OVs. Is it spring where you are too?

Sally12 - soz I can't help much on the progesterone, I don't think there's enough data in your chart to see. Prob good to get the tests if you can and set your mind at ease. There's a fab thread on here about low progesterone that Becks (I think) wrote - did you see it, should get it through a search.

Keep at it kmac ;-) I has a smear about the same time as you a month or so back and mentioned TTC. They said it was fine. I had thought I had ov'd then, but in actual fact it was probably right around ov as I was late that month.
I never seem to get a pos OPK, last month I had an almost pos then a neg then I seemed to ov the next day. This month FF has me ov'ing the same day as my (almost again) pos. But I think it was a few days later.

Hope you get your lines soon Tasha

Satch - lol applications - FX'd that worked for you

:wave: every one else. Haven't gone back too far, soz. all relaxed and ready for bed after a spa and tea-shop day. Bliss.

My news - DH did one of the access diagnostic tests on his swimmers and there are plenty of 'em. Another hurdle. Hopefully this is just a matter of time, we'll see.

Chill
x

Hey everyone

Thanks for your help, Ive not been able to get on the net sinc this morning because my brother is staying at the moment. I will give the docs a ring tomorrow and push for the bloodtest, thanks for the encouragement.

Kmac - sorry you lost your line again, hope she returns soon - how frustrating for you! Oh and Kmac...UP MY WHAT?!! :shock: Hell, if it gets me one step closer to having a bambino I will give anything a go!

Loola - any symptom spotting going on?

Rach - hope your stomach feels better in the morning

Night night all! :sleep:

Time for one more before bed..... (an opk that is!)
Now I have a faint line again, but loads of EWCM (either that or remains from last night :oops: but surely that would be gone by now?)

Told DH we have to BD cos of the mucus situation, but he says he doesn't know if he's up to the job as he has been working hard in the garden all day :shock: That is true, but I've never known him to refuse before!!!
Maybe he willl change his mind..........

Night all
x

Hello all!:wave:

If anyone has time can they look at my chart. I don't know what's going on. I've decided to temp (vaginally sorry if TMI) to see if there is any difference. My temps have been alot higher at the start of my cycle but have plunged dramatically today nearly a whole degree!!! Can someone explain what on earth is happening???

Sorry I've not been around much lately I've been having a rough time with TTC i've found out 1 friend is pg with no 3 apparently and accident and another friend after chickening out last year and buying a posh car and having an exotic holiday instead is 3 months pg on the 1st month of trying. :cry:

I have been lurking though.

Loola - congrats on the wedding nice to have something to distract you from TTC.

Babydust - :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope everthing works out for you.

ROM - hang in there. I hope you get some answers, a BFP or AF soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Babydust to everyone else.

Morning everyone!

I think its going to be one of those days. I awoke with a massive temperature drop, but I did have an awful nights sleep, once I finally got to sleep and I think my body clock is still off after the clocks going forward. I dont think Sundays temp was very accurate either as I dont know what time I took it.

I dont feel pregnant. I have slightly sore boobs but just normal pre AF soreness. I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms so I think its safe to say that Im not pregnant. Ah well, at least my syringe will be put to good use! :wink:

I have to get my OH to use the fertility tests now. He has happily ignored the fact that Ive bought them so far. Perhaps I wont tell him at all and just collect a sample in the syringe! :wink:

Good morning everyone. Well I have just got back from my GP - we have two options he said but we both agree in reality there is only one if that makes sense.

He reviewed all my hormone results and he is 99% sure this isnt the start of the menapause (which I have been worrying about). With that said there is obviously some hormone imbalance with my body - he was very honest and said as I had reabsorbed my pregnancy he was really unsure how long my body would take to get over the trauma and it was sort of suck it and see if we had the time..... The first alternative would be to go onto the pill - but that would take about 3 to 6 months to regulate my hormones and at my age isnt really an option - the other would be to take a type of progesterone for a week and then induce a bleed, following that he would recommend Chlomid to stimulate ovulation.... Sounds great but the down side is he is not allowed to prescribe that treatment plan - it needs to be managed by the fertility clinic. OK now for the absolute gutter - Shropshire will not treat anyone at the fertility clinic that is over 35 or has one or more natural children on the NHS so we will have to be referred privately.....

He doesnt know how much an initial consultation will cost but I have told him to refer us anyway - Dave didnt come with me so he doesnt know yet, I am going to give the clinic a ring and see if they can tell me approximately how much it will cost before I discuss it with him.....

Feel so so sad - yet again my age is against us.... :(

rom :hug: i know from my sister that the doctors cannot give you clomid that has to be done by the fertility clinic but your doctor should be able to at least give you the progestorone to induce af maybe once youve had af it might settle back down might be worth a try
my sister has pcos and due to bleeding all the time recently the doctor put her on it so that her af would stop and then start a proper af when she came off to enable her to take the clomid and have a proper cycle :pray: so i know the doctors can prescribe the progestorone

hope everyone is ok not had time to stalk the charts yet will catch up later i had another temp drop today so looking less and less likely for this month xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that rom :hug: but don't give up hope.

I am more confused than ever with my opks. Last night before bed there was a faint line. I was up at the loo at 3.30 so I did one then (how dedicated) and I got very excited because I think it was almost positive (one side of the line was dark - it says on peeonastick.com to go by the darkest bit) so I couldn't get back to sleep (hence low temp) woke up DH a bit early so we could BD before he went to work. Since then I have done 2 more opks and there is practically no line :(
Could the surge have been that short? Last time I had a clear positive for about 24 hours.
It's probably not ov is it? :(

Just looked on peeonastick.com again - apparently it depends on the brand of opk if you just go by the darkest bit. So I'm none the wiser!

Trudyscrumptious76

Have you ovd yet? I would say you were about to ov, matching big temp dip and ewcm, get bedding!! :cheer:

Oh and I thought everyone temped vaginaly :rotfl: I do. apart from when af is here, I use a different one and do it by mouth (for obvious reasons)
My OHs mum did it in the bum :rotfl: said it was really accurate that way.

Loola

Lots of women experience no symptoms, I didn't get hardley any when pg with Oli, on Twoweekwait stories there are quite a few that never had any.

reallyoldmum

I am so sorry, I hope you can find away to get the treatment you need :hug:

rach
I hope you get a temp rise soon. :hug:

Kmac
Some women have short surges, I wouldn't say that you would be consistent every month, each egg and cycle is different.

I keept getting opk lines with one side dark last time and then one morning it was very positive, so don't give up hope yet :hug:

I hope you catch your egg :hug:

Tasha20 said:
Trudyscrumptious76

Have you ovd yet? I would say you were about to ov, matching big temp dip and ewcm, get bedding!! :cheer:

Oh and I thought everyone temped vaginaly :rotfl: I do. apart from when af is here, I use a different one and do it by mouth (for obvious reasons)
My OHs mum did it in the bum :rotfl: said it was really accurate that way.
No will probably OV today usually do on the 15th day. Just glad it appears normal. Definitely more sensitive then taking it in the mouth, the huge dip shocked me!

Don't think I'll try the bum :shock: The time I get up I might roll over half asleep and get it stuck!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ROM - :hug: That really sucks but Im glad it doesnt look like you are starting the menopause. I really really hope it doesnt cost too much for you to get Clomid privately.

Im starting to get AF cramps :( She's either coming pretty early, or I ovulated earlier than I thought. I hope my luteal phase length isnt shortening anyway. :? I guess its not over til she really arrives, I may have a few days of cramps and she arrives on time. I know there is still a chance as this could be implantation, but I highly doubt that especially with the huge temp drop this morning. We shall see what tomorrow brings. :)

Trudyscrumptious76

Well OHs mum used a glass one back then and was terrified of fallin asleep just incase it broke :shock:

Aww Loola it could be implant dip, I sure hope it is :hug:

babydust :hug: hope your ok hun xxx
rom :hug: hope you get things sorted either way soon hun xxx
kitty hope your ok hun xxx
trudy looks like a pre ov dip hun get bd :cheer: hope you catch that egg xxx
chill temps staying up hun FX xxx
loola :hug: hope your temps go back up 2moro hun xxx
kmac hope your lines come back :pray: xxx
kaykav temps nice and high FX xxx
chok hope your ok hun xxx
satch pos on opks :cheer: hope you get your rise 2moro xxx
tash dont really know anything about vaginal temping most people i know who have charted do it orally i have read on FF its better to do it vaginaly if your temps are erratic as its more accurate good luck hun hope it helps you xxx

well was going to test 2moro but temps are telling me its a waste of a test this month if they by some miracle shoot up in morning i may test but otherwise i think im just waiting on af now
good luck everyone else this month xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back