chart stalkers

p.s. I am SO well stocked up for this month!

Just got my supplies of Pre-Seed with my freebie OPK sticks in the post, so my bathroom cupboard now contains:

18 Pre-Seed applicators
10 Access Diagnostics OPK strips
20 i/c OPK strips
70 Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor test sticks (well, they were 3 for 2 on boxes of 20 from Boots online... and I do have long cycles)
And I'm ashamed to say how many HPTs! :rotfl:

Bring on ovulation! :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol: Poor DH isn't going to know what's hit him this time! Now, I just have to reschedule that awkwardly-timed visit from my parents... Spot the control freak!

Good god Kitty you must have a huge bathroom cabinet!! :rotfl:

I've just ordered 25 OPK and 25 HPT off ebay - got to hide them from DH as I had 10 hpt delivered yesterday :oops:

All my symptoms have gone today - except for this awful sick feeling but I think that is because I have to telephone for my results after 2.00 pm and have convinced myself it is going to show I havent ever ovulated!!

thanks kittykins and sooks :shock: yous are bloody good, you are well clued up on this, how long have you been ttc? i have since august i im still not clued up on it.

I decided last month that i wasnt going to chart anymore or do ov tests but i changed my mind as ov was getting closer, it was just so tempting, in the past few months i have ov on about cd16 so i wasnt expecting it, but i had ov cramp pain on tuesday morning so i did a ov test and when it came back positive i thought that was it but then i had the ov pain again today so i thought i would do an ov test again and it was negative. I wish i did my temps :doh: oh well we still bd'd so fingers crossed we hit it. i just wondered if i could stop being nice to dh now, but i quess i better keep it going till tomorrow :roll:

:rotfl: now i know why you can buy packs of 50 and 100 pregnancy tests :rotfl: i always wondered that b4 we were ttc, i always thought one would do.

well, it's because of eBay that I have so many! :D

£8.55 including postage for 50 tests - you choose the combination of HPT/OPKs.

That's less than a single FRER in Boots... and just think, for £9 per month, you could POAS twice a day approaching ov, and twice a day in the 2ww, and still have sticks left over!

Would've been even cheaper to get 100 - £12 or something ridiculous - but I thought that would be going too far even for me.

I don't have a massive bathroom cabinet :( All my toiletries are in the bath! :rotfl:

Claire30 - just finished my first month charting! :rotfl:

Call me obsessive, but if I'm going to do something, I do it properly. And I lurrrrrvvvve stats and analysing numbers. My first career was as an accountant... can you tell?! :rotfl: I did do the FF charting course though, and I printed out and stapled their little booklet - and read the Toni Weschler book from cover to cover. However, being able to quote huge chunks of the book at random doesn't actually ensure pregnancy! :lol:

Hi Kitty :wave:

I've updated my diary.....sorry i kept you waiting but thank you for thinking of me. Its not good news though i'm afraid!

Shell x

Well girls, you all seem so positive that I have a BFP and that I should test that I have finally succumbed to your constant nagging and tested and .......

Woo Hoo Flick!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Finally you gave in!! I can stop checking your chart now! :D

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance:

But........we've lost another chart stalker now! :( We need some new recruits.

Michelle x

hurrah! congratulations!

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

(apologies in advance if I've just done sth funny to the screen! :lol: )

btw, that picture took bloody ages to come up. I sat there going 'and?....and?.... and?.... WHAT?!?' :rotfl:

so come on, honestly, how many tests have you done?! :wink: :lol:

I hope you will still let me do a little bit of 'stalking' ? :pray: :pray:

I am going to the doctors tomorrow to see if it is confirmed but I did use a digital test so ..... fingers crossed. I do realise, at my age, not all pregnancies go full term but ........ can I ask one more thing of you all? .... send loads and loads of sticky baby dust :cheer:

I did a Clear blue last saturday and got a faint cross (I think I posted about that one but was not sure) I went to the Tescos Extra round the corner and thats when I got my beautiful horizontal line :rotfl:

I had another faint + on monday but it was not until this morning when I tested on a digital

WOW

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How sensational! Congratulations Flick! How long have you been trying?

I am sending you sticky babydust :D

I hope you stick around to stalk some more anyway.

Fabulous news Flick. Sending you tonnes and tonnes of super sticky baby dust. So happy for you. Early wedding pressie for you both! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back