Chart Stalkers May 2008

Good luck today ROM!! :hug: Congratulations on your weight loss too!

We have our first Dr's appt today too, looking forward to it actually! Can finally get something sorted out hopefully. Dont know what my body is up to this month. I dont think I have ovulated yet though my chart does look like I have temperature wise. I havent had any EWCM, all my OPKs have been negative. I could be having an annovulatory cycle or I could have delayed ovulation - due to the complete lack of stress in my life probably :roll: But you know what, I really dont care whats going on! Im sure it will sort itself out or Im going to find out what the problem is soon anyway so Im not going to stress about it.

Im buying my wedding dress today too! :cheer: And its the Champions League Final, c'mon Man Utd! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :pray:

Hi Ladies,

Well we had a fun hour and a half at the clinic :D They were lovely and as I had actually had AF last week I was able to have a whole host of blood tests - they also did the AMH blood test which is supposed to tell you how good your eggs are (thats a bit scary but hey its best to know I suppose). We are also booked in for a HSG, I am to ring on the first day of AF next time and they will give me a date there and then also I am having another scan on 26th June and a CD 2 FSH when my period next comes. Dave has to have 2 sperm tests :D To be honest I think he found the whole thing very intrusive and they told us we should think about whether we wanted to go straight to IVF (obviously we would have to pay for that!!) but we have had a chat and we both feel if it is meant to be it is meant to be and we will not be taking it that far.

So in summary no answers yesterday but we should know lots more by August 4th!!

Went then to pick up Hannah - so drove to Sheffield, filled a van full of her stuff and came back 5 hours driving and this morning I have terrible backache!!! Anyway at least she is home now for 3 weeks before she flys to Bodrum to start her new job :D

Hope everyone is OK and everyones temps are doing what they want this month :D

Jane x x x xx

ROM - glad things are getting sorted out for you hun. Im sure August 4th will come around quickly.

We have been to the Dr's too, thankfully our lovely lady Dr took us far more seriously than the last Dr (male) that we saw. She was impressed with my charts and with my vast knowledge! :lol: So I have to have a blood test 7 days before my next period. I dont know when that is going to be as this months cycle is messed up, dont think Ive ovulated yet, or if Im going to ovulate at all this month. Ill be tested for FSH and some other hormone thingy then (you can tell I paid alot of attention cant you :wink: ) Mike has to give a sample in after at least 2 days of abstaining. So we should have some answers within the next month or so. :D

In other news I have bought my wedding dress! :cheer: well half of it. I have chosen this one, but in ivory with pale gold lace over the top. Im going to have a shorter train though, and with the material that they cut off the train, they are going to make a bolero for me which will cover up all my tattoos :) I am very happy.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=J1148

Man Utd won the Champions League! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I have a very happy DH2B. He couldnt watch the penalties bless him so stood in the garden with his headphones on. It was horrible! He actually cried when he found out they won :rotfl: Bless him. All in all yesterday was an excellent day! :cheer: :dance:

It is very empty isn't it? :( Your DD sounds very cute. Bless her. I'm sure you won't be the only one crying.

Love the dress Loola. That was my favorite one from your choices. Glad the Doc was so good.

ROM - Glad your appointment went well too.

Hi ladies :wave: Dont suppose anyone out there could have a look at my chart for me :? I dont know what is going on. I got my period today, I was getting cramps and spotting yesterday but didnt really think it would be AF as I wasnt even sure that I had ovulated, but it looks as though I must have just really early. I have overridden my chart to say that I ovulated on dat 12. Its not that I really think I did, its just that I usually have a 13 day luteal phase so Ive counted back 13 days.

I didnt really have any fertile CM this month, well not that I really noticed, but perhaps I did really early on but wasnt looking out for it. That goes for the OPKs too, they were all negative but then its likely that I ovulated before I started testing. :think: I really dont know whats going on down there. My cycles are getting shorter and shorter, soon Ill be ovulating whilst I have my period and that wont be good at all! There is no way that DH2B would be up for BDing whilst AF is there! :lol:

I dont think this was an annovulatory cycle (as I did earlier in the month) because this is a proper AF, the usual nasty cramps etc, I dont think an annovulatory bleed would be like that would it? My temps did certainly rise towards the end of the cycle too. I remember having a strange twinge in my side really early on in the cycle too, but I didnt think it could possibly be ovulation so early.

I really hope my cycles lenghten again, I dont want my period every 3 weeks! I want more than a week of BDing time too! Our chances of conceiving just seem to be getting slimmer and slimmer :(

Hi everyone :wave:
Hope you don't mind but I still snoop around in here quite often.
I'm sorry quite a few of you have been feeling a bit fed up lately :hug: :hug: but don't give up!

Loola, I had a look at your chart. I would say it's possible you had an anov cycle - when I had mine (although my cycles were only 21 days when it happened) my AF wasn't noticeably different to when I had ov'd..
That's probably not much help, but maybe it's just one weird cycle and it will settle down again now :hug:

Hi Everyone,

Loola - I really must say that I don't know what to make of your chart. It very well could be annovulatory, although most temps are actually above the coverline after day 12. The rise is not that noticeable but there are plenty of other charts out there that don't show much of a thermal shift and are still ovulatory. I guess you just have to hope it was your one ovulatory cycle for the year, and hopefully it will be back to normal now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well just popped in to check on you all. I have stopped temping. I want to see if it makes me less stressed in the 2WW. I hope so.

Have a nice Sunday. :wave:

:wave: hi all hope your all ok :hug:

loola not quite sure what to make of your chart hun sorry :hug: your dress is beautiful :D xxxxxxxx

rom so glad all went ok at your appointment hope you are well hun xxxxxxxx

chill i see you are in 2ww good luck this month hun hope you caught that egg xxxxxxxx

everyone else good luck and loads of babydust xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all - gosh its gone so quiet in here :shock:

I hope you all had a nice weekend, Loola sorry to read about your AF being early - it certainly looks to me as if you had ovulated but then I am beginning to flag with all this temping stuff :D

Sookie I know how you feel about the stress of the TWW - I hope that by being a bit more relaxed about the whole thing will bring you your much deserved BFP :pray:

We had a lovely weekend although the weather has been awful - went to see the new Indianna Jones film yesterday afternoon which was cheesy to say the least but a nice treat on a Monday afternoon :D

Hi ladies :wave: Thanks for all the comments about my chart last month. Im still not 100% sure I ovulated, but I have to admit I was a bit lackadaisical with my temping last month. I am losing all heart with this TTC business. I am happy to leave it to fate for now. However, as I have to know exactly when 7 days before my next period is so that I can have my blood tests, I am charting properly this month and I have ordered lots of OPKs which I will start using as soon as AF finishes.

It is really quiet around here isnt it. I have to say I find it difficult coming on the website altogether these days. Most people move to 1st tri so quickly! I hate feeling sorry for myself so i think Ill just stay away for a bit instead. Ill still be charting for now anyway and Ill pop my head in here now and then :)

Babydust - lovely to hear from you, so glad your scan went well and your baby is sticky! It really is such great news! :cheer: Im sure all will be fine at 12 weeks :hug:

Sookie - sorry to see you have stopped temping but I totally understand as Im sure it does add too much stress sometimes.

ROM and Trudy- How are you doing? Hope everyone is well. :hug:

Loola I know how you feel honey but honestly it will happen for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Perhaps we should all stop temping and just chat :D

Han got her placement today - she is off to first choices holiday village in Turkey - it looks great (if you like that sort of holiday) and there will be lots of other first choice reps on site as they have fantastic kids clubs and football schools etc so she shouldnt get lonely...... Just trying to count my pennies to see if me and my mum can sneak a week out there at the beginning of July for her 21st as a surprise for her :D

Hope everyone else is OK and it was lovely to read your news Claire - I have a really great feeling about this pregnancy for you :pray: :pray:

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to say hi as I miss you all and seeing chartstalkers dying off is a bit sad :(

Loola, yes, I have lost all heart. Can't be bothered temping. I am on CD 12 and can't even be bothered thinking about BDing. I realised I was supposed to go for an ultrasound yesterday to check on the follicles and I forgot to go :shock: I just can't be bothered anymore. I have been sick too this week with a cold, so maybe that's not helping.

Oh, whatever?! I guess it will happen sometime, as long as we at least do some BDing. So had better get on that.

Babydust, I am so happy to see your bean is sticky. Fantastic news :hug: :hug: :hug:

ROM, I really hope that you can get the dosh together to get to Turkey to visit your DD. Turkey is just gorgeous. It's one of my favourite countries.

I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks of work here and then I am off til October when I go back home. What a shock that will be! A friend is here visiting me at the moment which is nice, and a good distraction from TTC. So I won't be on here much, but don't forget about me or remove my chart! I will be back!

:wave:

Loola said:
It is really quiet around here isnt it. I have to say I find it difficult coming on the website altogether these days. Most people move to 1st tri so quickly! I hate feeling sorry for myself so i think Ill just stay away for a bit instead.

I'm so glad you said that Loola. I've found myself obssesively checking how long people have been TTCing when they get their BFP. :oops: I am happy for them but find it so hard to see all the old names move off, some now have their babies and all these new names come and go and I'm still here. :( I'm finding it hard to see too so have been avoiding the site. Which then makes me feel really mean.

I've been dealing with my friend getting bigger and bigger by the day (the one who chickened out TTC last year went on a fab hol and bought a sports car then fell 1st month)

Plus my EDD would have been July 1st, the one thing that kept me going through the M/C was the thought of being pg before then. I've only got one cycle left after this one, it's not looking good.

On the plus side. Every cloud and all that, the progesterone cream and B6 seem to be working their magic. :cheer: No AF yet she's due today, but even if she does come today I've had no spotting which is unheard of recently. Don't think I'm pg this month, we were so caught up in training we only did it once! Pathetic I know. :lol:

Phew that was a rather long section about me!!!

Sookie I hope you feel better soon hun. We won't forget you don't worry!

I agree with you ROM, it doesn't always have to be about temps. Then some of the ones in 1st tri can come back and bolster the numbers a bit. Hope you can get out to Turkey I've never been but hear it's lovely.

Loola - I'm with you hun, I'm still temping but not obsessively like before just so that I know what is going on. You can see from my chart that the times have been a bit squiffy but it gives me an idea. Next cycle I'm going to actually BD every other day instead of trying to concentrate around OV

Babydust - so glad everything is ok. That must be such a relief.

Hi to everyone else!!! :wave: If there is anyone else. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: my friends are back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sookie dont you dare disappear - are you still coming over to the UK soon? How lovely to finish work next week and not have to think about it until October!! We love Turkey too - have had many great family holidays there over the past 10 years - in fact we brought our bean back from Ouli Deniz with us in August last year, I'm sure its all the sun, sea and s*x that made it happen!! Shame if I do go in July it will be with my mum not Dave!! :)

Trudy - I know what you mean about not bedding enough - FF has totally confused me this month, I thought after my mammouth cycle from Jan I would have to wait to see the Consultant in Aug before I ovulated again but according to my temp this morning I am 3 DPO!! and we have a low score on bedding so not a chance :shock: typical!! I have to say I am not overly convinced that I have ovulated although I did pee on a OPK and it was pretty strong on Saturday but I wouldnt have said a true + just put it down to having another funny cycle!! Typical isnt it.......
I really hope AF stays away for you :pray: but you sound pretty ok about the whole thing this month anyway.

Loola how are the wedding plans going? Got any menu's yet?

Not sure who else is actually charting anymore - if I have forgotten anyone just give me a slap.

To all our lovely pregnant friends I hope you are OK and not too sick and tired. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rom

I just wanted to say that I didn't get my ov on my opk's and ff seems to have picked it up later my score was really low on their as we hadnt bd much but I still got my BFP this month so there is proof that it can happen.

Thinking of you all and I have left some babydust with you :pray:

I haven't caught up on posts or stalked yet but wanted to apologise for being MIA! My uncle died last Monday and I have been in Wales for over a week :(

I hope everyone is doing ok xxx

It is really quiet around here isnt it. I have to say I find it difficult coming on the website altogether these days. Most people move to 1st tri so quickly! I hate feeling sorry for myself so i think Ill just stay away for a bit instead.

I can really relate to feeling like this too :(

My mum has started going to a spiritual church and doing healing etc. There is a tree at the church and I went with her when I was over in Wales as I was intrigued. I put a card on the tree for all my chart stalker friends to get their BFPs soon. :pray:

Trudy - congrats on the run!!! :cheer:

sookie - good luck with not temping :pray:

ROM - you're doing so well with the diet! :D Glad they were lovely at the app and you have a definite plan of action now :D

loola - So glad the dr was lovely! The dress is gorgeous :D

Thinking of all of us and we will get there xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Welsh Polly :wave: Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Thanks for thinking of us all during such a difficult time. :hug:

I think that we should all agree that yes it is difficult to see all the BFPs sometimes but there is always a sympathetic ear in here. So like today AF is here and I'm okay about it, but don't want to see any BFPs so have just followed the link here from my e-mail and I'm ignoring the Main forum (please don't hate me mods!) as I love talking to you guys!!! :hug: :hug: There might not be many of us left but lets keep the thread alive, at least until Kitty is back in the saddle! Then we'll all be kicked up our virtual backsides into action!!!! :lol: I do miss you Kitty can't wait until your back stalkling full time.

Well as I said AF is well and truly here. I'm quite pleased as I didn't spot until yesterday and managed a 10 day luteal phase. :dance: I had hoped for 11 but I'm sure it'll come with time. Since the MC I've had some wierd pains like OV pains but all the time from OV getting steadily worse until AF when it stops. I tried to tell my doc a couple months ago but I think, they think it's all in my head because of TTC. It's getting worse every cycle, so I'm off to the docs next Thurs as DH caught me doubled over in pain on Weds. He's coming with me and not leaving til they agree to do something. Ooooo I do like it when he's masterful!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ROM - You never know there may be one super sperm that hung round for OV! I hope it's not another long strange cycle for you. :pray:

Sookie - Hope you're enjoying the countdown to the end of your job.

Loola - Hope all is well in wedding planning land.

All the ex-stalkers in 1st tri hello!! :wave: Drop in and say hi anytime.

On a lighter note and something else to talk about. I've got some money coming my way about £1,000 that is not going on anything sensible at all! :shakehead: and it's our 10th anni this year. I was going to have a big party but after the rubbish year we've had we've decided to sack that idea and go on holiday. I know it's doesn't sound a great deal of money but you are talking to the couple who did a 3 week tour of Mexico for £800. So we want to stay in a nice hotel for once, not a youth hostel or guest house for once as a treat. DH loves Greece, but we'd like somewhere new that we've never been.

Any suggestions please. I know america is cheap at the mo but would only want to go to the Grand Canyon, the rest doesn't really appeal.

So any ideas of destination, or hotels you may have stayed in, would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to go October time. Ta muchly.

Hey all! :wave: Let's get this party moooooooooving! :dance:

I have been totally snowed under with research and work, and it's not likely to change over the next couple of months - I have a couple of big conferences in June and July so will be away for a week and then 2 weeks. Plus it's my brother's wedding, my parents are moving house, etc etc. I feel like each day is passing by so quickly.

Trudy, Loola, Sookie, sorry you're all feeling so down :hug: :hug: :hug: I do know what you all mean. I'm not sure what's more depressing - seeing people come on here and move straight to 1st tri, or seeing all of us still sitting around! I think it would give all of us a huge boost if just one of the long-timers got a BFP - suddenly there would be hope again.

ROM - fab news about your daughter, and I hope you do manage to get out there for a break.

Wlesh Polly - sorry about your uncle :hug: What a horrible time for you. I hope your message on the tree works!

Trudy - if your DH likes Greece, but you don't fancy going there, you can get some great deals in Turkey, and October's a fab time to go (try the beginning of Oct though, everything closes down around 3rd week). The sea's still warm from the summer, you can sunbathe during the day (but might need a cardigan in the evening) and best of all, it's really quiet and relaxed. Do the Greek islands count as Greece? If not, they're worth a look, too. Several companies will do October deals.

Well, I thought I'd ov'ed yesterday - had a Peak on the CBEFM and a VERY +OPK on Wednesday - but my temp hasn't gone up today :evil: so maybe the egg popped out overnight and I temped too early to pick up a rise. Also I slept soooooo badly last night, I was waking every other hour. I really need to go do some exercise or something, but I've been feeling really lethargic and depressed about stuff recently. The weather doesn't help - I want SUN, and I want it NOW! What the hell happened to summer? Do we get one this year? Or did we have it - that one lovely week at the beginning of May? I'm still wearing winter jumpers, and it's so crap to be going out in the evening at the end of May wearing biker boots, jeans and a padded jacket, and carrying an umbrella. Still, I met my friend and she'd gone further - she was wearing a scarf! We're all supposed to be in cotton skirts and flipflops - or at least summer wedges - by now!

boohoo.

Another downside is that by the time DH had his op, we were managing to BD quite regularly, and though it wasn't pleasurable, it was only mildly uncomfortable. Two months' break, and we tried at the weekend and it was so painful. Of course, we had to try again on Weds, after I got the Peak on the monitor, and it still hurt like hell. I didn't want to say anything because I knew DH would stop immediately, so I was lying there clenching my jaw with tears pouring down my face from the pain. Dh was talking to me, asking if it was all ok, and I managed to squeak out 'uh-huh', but then soon as he'd finished (and fortunately he didn't take long!) the scream came out, and he was absolutely horrified and felt so bad. So that was pretty shit, and I don't think either of us is in a hurry to try again - but then we know we have to, for it to stop hurting eventually. Somehow, I don't think I'll be pg this month either!
So... on to next month...

Anyway, I need to get back to work. At least it's Friday - chin up, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back