Chart Stalkers February 2008

I hope so! I really dont know what to think at the moment. After that dream my want for a BFP is even stronger now, I dare not get my hopes up. MUST. TRY. NOT. TO. THINK. ABOUT. IT. :rotfl:

Edit: Im actually now feeling quite nauseous. It could be the Senokot kicking in though, or it could be my lack of breakfast!

your right about all the cats, i have a dog i will post a pic of him later :D
i think this might be your month loola :D :D
kmac i think you have the right attitude to bfn's i never seen it like that until i decided to stop ttc for a while, i think we would all love to have a bfp and a healthy pregnancy but at the end of the day if it doesnt happen we can do all the nice things that we cant do if pregnant and once all the lo's come the trips to the pubs will non existant, so i say make the most of it :D

you might think im off my head but i got a reading off jennifer from cherri22 site i just wanted to compare them to see if they are in tune and well they arnt here is jennifers reading

The connection to February was a girl - so I would say that seeing as you are not pregnant now - the m/c was a girl. Your reading reveals that your next BFP news comes the month of April 2008 from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD is referenced the beginning of December 2008 but he is early and born around mid November 2008 (around the 17th).

Jennifer

cherri said febuary was a boy i will find out when i get the lab results in a few weeks. and cherri said next bfp connects with june and she also said boy.

Ooh. Cute doggies. A friend of mine here just got the most adorable black lab puppy. She is the cuteist thing ever. Makes me want one so much.

It's a bit strange now having seen all the photos. My imagined images are slowly being replaced in my mind with the pictures I've seen.

Babydust, that other reading is more specific than Cheri's. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Loola FXed for you. It is looking good.

Kmac - if it is a temp drop because AF is coming then she should arrive today or tomorrow. Sorry :hug:

Well my temp has decided to rise but it is not an Ov rise. So bloody typical! It makes a beautiful rising pattern when it shouldn't and creates rocky peaks when it should be rising beautifully. I feel like I am getting paid back for always being deliberately contrary with my mum as a child. Oh well. Not much to do about it.

:wave: to everyone else.

Sookie - your dog is amazing! What a handsome face! :) If I had a dog Id have a dog like him.

Babydust, your dog is so cute! He has such a naughty face! :D
It will be very interesting to see who is correct out of Jennifer and Cheri if either of them.

Hope everyone is well. :hug:

Im now feeling incredibly sleepy. I think Im making up for not having any possible pregnancy symptoms by having them all in one day. Its all in my head of course now that the seed has been planted.

Hi girls. Sorry I've not been around lately been a rough couple of weeks. Anywho the only was is up as they say. I'm away from the site 2 days and all this exciting pictures are going on. I've e-mailed Kitty for an invite to the site but can someone PM the link so I can have a look at all you lovely ladies before digging out the glamest pic I can find to post later!!??

Thanks a million.

Sally12 - your not a bad person. My friend had just fallen with No2 she's been trying since last summer and tho I'm happy for her I was a bit miffed.
:oops:

Everyone looks great - and the pets are so cute!
I've uploaded some of me too!

Hope everyone is ok.

Well now I am going to whinge........ Woke up all through the night last night didnt get more than 2 hours at any one time and my temp reflects it!! Was really hoping that I had OV'd but now I am beginning to wonder..... Looks like this cycle is going to be over 50 days long!!! I'm sick of it now :wall: just want to get back to normal. :(

oh ROM :( :hug:
I think you have ovd but that todays temp is just a funny one due to lack of sleep. Please try not to worry about it although I can totally understand that you are fed up! :hug:

ROM :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It does look as though you've OV'd to me. Hang in there. Your body will get back to normal soon.

All my lovely PM's. They all say the same thing but I feel so popular!
:rotfl:

:wave:

what a lot of posts to catch up on, hopefully get the link soon so's I can upload my pic and see all youse. Pics on here are great, you all look fairly much like I expected, except rom, I think it must be your name, I thought you would look older. (Says me who's not much younger than yrself).

rom, I still think you might have ov'd from your chart, looks good. Whenever I have a rubbish nights sleep my temps are lower. (which is strange because I had thought it would be the other way around!)

Fingers crossed for you Loola. I really hope it's your month.

Hope your temp jumps back up kmac. But liking the attitude. We should all plan a luxury every month that we can only do if BFN. I'm thinking skydiving this month....not !

I'm hoping I have ov'd now, we'll see. Although I watched that prog on beeb 3 last night with the giving birth scenes and I've been thinking I might settle for a kitten. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chill
x

Chill I watched that too :rotfl: Having been through it twice albeit a long time ago I was just touched to be honest but when I turned to look at Dave he was green!! :rotfl: I have the feeling that I may be going it alone in the labour ward if we ever get that far!!!

I will PM you the link if you want Chill (any excuse for not working.... :D well its friday!)

hehe I just PMd chill.
There are so many PMs flying about today ....all saying the same thing :lol:

Wow you're all so pretty!!!!:shock: I had to dig out the glammest pic I could find.

Chokolate you look nothing like I thought. I thought you'd have dark hair for some reason. So nice to see you all. I'm dog person too. Have put a pic of my 14 month baby Bruno. He's definitely a boy from the picture!
:lol:

grrrr when i thought what id had the other day at last had cleared up its back the bad sicky feeling :puke: and a very dodgy tummy to say the least :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back