Chart Stalkers February 2008

reallyoldmum said:
Oh Trudy you look really pretty :D and Bruno looks very much like a Boy!!! :rotfl:

Ah thanks. I know it's already been said but with your name I pictured a gray haired old lady. Not the glam blonde that you are. Love your wedding dress.

Unfortunately Bruno's gonna be losing his boy bits soon. DH will be sad to see them go. He's so proud of them.
:(

Hi guys - just briefly the dog is the other Sally's. Not mine unfortunately.

I want one really bad but Australian customs doesn't allow dogs from Colombia into the country. Maybe they're afraid they'll turn into guerillas :lol:

It is just so great to see everyone! You all look fab. Unfortunately I seem to have sunglasses on in all photos. At least you can't see my wrinkly eyes ;-)

Hope you feel better soon Flossie :hug:

Chill

I am loving Bruno...what a handsome chappy!

Sorry that you are still unwell flossy :(

I think I am a bad person! My friend is only TTC because her husband wants to have kids. She has told me that she would happily never have children. The problem is, if she falls pregnant before me, I really feel like I will resent her for it.

We are really good friends but how would I be able to watch her have kids when she doesnt want them, where there is me, who has always wanted children (4 of them so I had better get a wriggle on!) and doesnt have them!!! ARRRGGHHH! The funny things is, she will probably get pg straight away because she is not thinking about it day and night...unlike me!

Sorry, rant over :evil:

P.S really hope your temp stays up Loola (got a feeling this could be your month :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: I dont want to jinx it :hug: )

bloomin' 'eck, what are you all like?! 7 pages since I last logged in yesterday morning! Haven't had the chance to read through everything properly, but Flossie, hope you feel better soon, and Loola and all others still in the 2ww, FX!

I promise I'll post a photo soon, it's just we don't have many digital pics - our digi camera's still quite new! I have a few from our wedding, but the official ones on my computer are low-res thumbnails and have the photographer's logo all over them and I don't know what DH has done with the CD of the photos themselves... and the unoffical ones are mostly of the back of my head/side of my skirt/inside of my left nostril - you know the kind! DH said if we can't find a photo of my face tonight he'll take a pic of me just to please you lot.

Funny how you get ideas of what ppl look like - but what's really weird is that you all seem to have the same idea of what I look like! We should have posted the photos anonymously and run a poll on each pic to vote who people thought it was... :lol:

Just a reminder (cos my last post about it was so many pages ago! :rotfl: ) that if there are any stalkers who'd like to join the 'offline' photos/email list (for all that info that we don't want to share with stalkers of a different kind) - please PM me your email address, and I'll send you the info and an email with everyone else's address.

Kx

p.s. I've added a couple of photos that friends took at our wedding - they're not the best in the world, but hopefully you'll be able to identify the tall girl with the brunette bob! :lol:

They are gorgeous pics Kitty!

You are absolutely nothing like I imagined Kitty :lol: You are so pretty! Not that I didnt think you would be pretty.... oh you know what I mean :lol: *digs hole* :rotfl:

Wooop! Nearly time for a new thread! I think we smashed the record of the January chart stalkers pages, was that 33? :think:

Looking forward to a new month, Spring is on its way, Easter Bank Holidays :D I do hope it will mean a new beginning for all of us, a fresh start so to speak.

I think Im going to have an early night, I have a bit of a headache, Im praying its not my usual pre AF headache :? and well I cant wait to see what my temp is tomorrow morning! I know Im going to be so tempted to POAS. I know Im supposed to wait for the Mothers Day testathon but If I do and AF arrives on time thats another month Ive gone without getting my POAS fix! :lol: If I go to bed now though, Im bound to wake up early and my temps will be all messed up, hmmm decisions decisions.... :think:

hi can you add my chart please im joining all you chart stalkers :D
ttc baby no.4 not long come off pill so charting to get back used to it but not officially ttc till i get my next AF whenever that will be hopefully it will come soon :pray: xxxxxx

good luck all xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back