Chart Stalkers May 2008

I forgot to say hello to Babydust :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Claire, I'm so pleased your scan went well - that really is fab news. I know you'll still be anxious, but hopefully you can start enjoying the pregnancy a little bit - I bet you've been on tenterhooks since the BFP, not really wanting to fully believe it. And do keep coming back to say hello!

:dance: :dance: Whoop whoop!!!! She's back and better than ever! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hello Kitty! (I've always wanted to say that!!!) :rotfl: Sorry to hear about the pain returning. I guess one way to look at it is as a good practice for labour, having to go through some pain for a great result. I think you're right a long term stalker BFP would be great. Come on ladies pull your fingers out!!!

We've been to Athens and the islands on the right side Paros, Santorini etc. I hear the one's on the left are lovely.

On a slightly smug note here Oop North we've had a lovely BH weekend, a bit windy sometimes but glorious sunshine. Yesterday was beautiful too, just in time for my day off. Yes it's cloudy now but that doesn't really count! :shakehead:

Hi everyone :wave:

I hope you are all OK :hug:

Trudy - what about Italy? I was thinking today about how much i loved going to Rome last October...so magical! I went to Venice a few weeks ago (beautiful but a bit on the pricey side)! I love planning holidays!

Kitty - sorry to hear that your pain is back with vengeance :( I cant remember if you tried loola's turkey baster method? Might this help? And yes, my summer wedges are still at the back of my wardrobe - boooo :(

welshpolly - so sorry to hear about your uncle :hug:

Im off to cornwall for a week tomorrow so will be thinking of you all and will be hoping to come back to the news of at least one chartstalker BFP - anyone in the horrible 2 week wait?

Take care of yourselves :wave:

Italy sounds good. I hear Rome is fabulous. There are too many places to go! :( It's nice to have a nice problem. Glad to your ticker is progresing nicely. Have a good holiday in Cornwall, we were there 2 weeks ago. I love it down there.

Yay!! The Girls are back in town!! Thats what I like to see! :cheer: :cheer:

ROM - I have picked all the wedding food already!! Most of my family and alot of my friends are vegetarian so I decided to have a buffet meal instead, as it will have alot more choice for the veggies, instead of just some rubbish cheese flan or something that vegetarians are usually forced to eat as its the only choice! So it will be a choice of cold meats, chicken drumsticks, salmon, king prawns, cockles and muscles, hot new potatoes, italian pasta, quiches, many different salads etc and best of all fruit cheesecake and chocolate truffle cake for desert! Yum!
So chuffed for your daughter ROM, I bet she will have a great time.

Sookie - We miss you!! I agree that charstalkers doesnt have to be just about charting, this is a place for us to chat, so dont stay away too long!

Welshpolly - so sorry to hear about your Uncle, hope you are ok and thank you very much for thinking of us :hug:

Trudy - you should definitely be seeing the DR about your pain! It should never be that bad hun! Bless you :hug: Really pleased your luteal phase is increasing! :cheer: Thats very good news indeed! Its been so long since I went holiday I cant really recommend anywhere, however I really want to go to Barcelona and Lake Garda. My Dad has offered to pay for a little Honeymoon for us, Id really love to go for a long weekend in Barcelona if we can afford it. I am a people watcher and I love eating good food and drinking wine so any City in Spain or Italy sounds great to me! I dont do beaches and hot hot heat at all well, Im such a goth! :lol:

Kitty - great to have you back! :cheer: Sorry it sounds so awful for you BDing when it is so painful :hug: Perhaps you could try the syringe technique? I know its not the most sexy approach but it might just do the trick?!
The weather is shite isnt it! I always book off the same week every year as its Mikes birthday mid June. Last year we had the worst weather of the year, it poured down every day and we just stayed in the house. It has to be better this year surely? Just incase though I have booked off a week in July and at the end of September, so I hope I get at least one week of sun :pray:

Hi Sally :wave: Great to hear from you! Hope you have a fab holiday next week, hope the weather gets better :)

Well I am in pain! I woke up yesterday with sciatica. Dont know how the hell Ive done as I have done anything too athletic (unfortunately :lol: ) but it bloody kills! and its getting worse too. I could hardly get out of bed this morning and it honestly took me about 10 mins to put my shoes on. I wince every time I have to get out of my chair, not enjoying this at all!
:(

I have some good news though, Mike has a job finally! Working from home too which is even better as he can choose when he works as he is self employed as an Internet Researcher, dont ask me what the hell that means as I havent got a clue, he is contracted by a Company to do it but has to sort out his own taxes etc. Its brilliant though as we have more money coming in now, which means we may actually get a holiday at some point, and its extremely good news if we ever have a baby as he will be at home so we wont need child care, I can go back to work, hopefully just part-time then too! We just need to get pregnant now! :pray:

I just did an OPK now and it had a fairly strong line, Im only on CD6 goddammit!! If my cycles get shorter and shorter Im going to take out shares in Tampax :lol: We really should start BDing but its the last thing on my mind with my bloody back pain, I definitely cant bend over! :wink: If we do anything it will be in ironing board position! :rotfl:

Loola said:
If we do anything it will be in ironing board position! :rotfl:

Erm call me naive but do all positions have to include bending over??? :think: As for the ironing board position, that's taking multi-tasking way too far. You could end up with some nasty burns!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

We've been to Barcelona, we stayed with friends when we went and it was great I highly recommend it. You can definitely do most of it in a long weekend. With plenty of peoply watching thrown in.

I love the sound of your buffet, I may have to gatecrash just for that, all my favourite foods in one place, yum yum. Good news on DH2Bs job. I was starting to go off him being a die hard Gooner myself but he can't help being bewitched by the evil of United!!! :twisted: (what do mean I'm just jealous and bitter??? :) )

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Loola said:
If we do anything it will be in ironing board position! :rotfl:

Erm call me naive but do all positions have to include bending over??? :think: As for the ironing board position, that's taking multi-tasking way too far. You could end up with some nasty burns!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

We've been to Barcelona, we stayed with friends when we went and it was great I highly recommend it. You can definitely do most of it in a long weekend. With plenty of peoply watching thrown in.

I love the sound of your buffet, I may have to gatecrash just for that, all my favourite foods in one place, yum yum. Good news on DH2Bs job. I was starting to go off him being a die hard Gooner myself but he can't help being bewitched by the evil of United!!! :twisted: (what do mean I'm just jealous and bitter??? :) )

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thanks hun! And :rotfl: Im happy to any position which doesnt involve bending my legs, which is tricky! :rotfl:

So you are a Gooner! Mike actually quite likes Arsenal, he admires their style of football, much better than boring 1-0 Chelsea, of course he hates Liverpool with a passion! mainly down to their biased fans! :wink:

So he's not you're typical smug United fan then! How unusual?? Don't get me started on Chelski and Ashley Cole. :x
Ah well there's always next season.
:roll:

Erm..... I'm sorry to have to admit this but I've changed my chart again. I just went to the loo as the tampax I inserted this morning felt a bit funny. I took it out and apart from a smudge at the end it was clean as a whistle. So day 2 of spotting. Looks like I might make it to an 11 day LP after all. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hoping to make it to 12. :pray:

Please don't think I'm some mad fake making this stuff up! There was genuinely enough there when I wiped this morning to make me think AF was here. Sooo embarassed. Call myself a chartstalker and I can't even tell when AF is here!!!
:oops: :oops: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Hi everyone :wave:
Sorry so many of ou are feeling a it fed up :hug: :hug:
But I am glad to see there have been more posts!! :D
I really miss chatting with all of you guys.

I would also highly recommend Barcelona for a visit - one of my favourite places!!

I'm just back from a 3 day school trip to Loch Lomond - lots of outdoor activities on the go and very little sleep. I stuck to the walking but got a bit nervous as it was more of a gorge walk than I expected and there were lots of really slippy rocks. But I survived and just feel knackered now - looking forwar to a nice quiet weekend!!

Lets keep the chat going!! xxxx

Good morning ladies :wave:

We got back late last night from a lovely weekend away on our new boat (sounds very posh but it is only new to us she is quite old really :D ). For once the weather in Wales was amazing and as Dave had to work on Saturday I had the whole day to myself just being really lazy - it was heaven :D Didnt get around to temping on either day but today my temp is still nice and high so it looks as if I did ovulate afterall!! In fact thinking back I think it may have been as early as CD 9 as I had some really strong pains but thought that they were just the left over AF pains :D At least it looks like my body is getting back to normal now - we had a letter to say they have had to change our follow up appointment at the infertility to the end of August which is a real pain but Dave will have had both his tests done by then and they should have all my blood results too. When we got home there was a card explaining the HSG process and telling me to ring them as soon as AF arrives this month. At least I feel things are moving on now :D

Loola your menu choice sounds lovely - dieting makes me crave all those lovey high carb stuff more :D

Trudy how confusing for you - but that extended LP can only be a good thing :D

Kitty so sorry things are a bit more painful and your life sounds hectic too.... I suppose it will take your mind off TTC and you never know what will happen.

Sookie dont you dare disapear there are so few of us "old timers" left now :D

To all you lovely ladies popping over from 1st Tri its lovely to see and hear from you and I hope you are all enjoying your 9 months :hug: :hug:

Hello one and all. Well I made it to 11days! Woohoo! :cheer:

Glad you all had good weekends by the sound of it. ROM glad your cycles seem to be sorting themselves out.

We babysat my friends kids (the ones whose rat of a dad left them) a 5 & 3 year old and thier 4 month old brother. We were exhausted! I don't know how she does it. House seemed so quiet when they all left. Can't wait to have our own now!!!

OK ladies I have a confession :oops:

S5031844.jpg

Been feeling a bit odd all weekend - had a couple of faint lines on IC but they were very pink so we saved my FMU and popped to Tescos to buy a digital test. Picture above - its very blurry as I am shaking so much :D

Have a telephone appointment booked with my doctor after 11.30 this morning - hopefully they will arrange Beta's for me to check all is progressing as you would expect.

Sorry its all about me :D

:oops: Just looked at the photo on here - it does say PREGNANT honestly :D :D :D

OMG ROM!!!

I am genuinely crying! Tears of joy for you! :hug: :hug: This is the best news ever! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How are you feeling? Oh my god! I am so praying this is it for you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cheer: :cheer: OMG OMG thats fantastic news. :dance:

Wow I'm so so happy for you.

Congratulations ROM :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls - really really scared at the moment as I am so early not really sure but I think only about 10 dpo at the most - after last time I am terrified that it is in the wrong place :shock: I am waiting for my doctor to call - hopefully they will arrange a blood test - there is little point having a scan yet but I have one booked for the 26th June in the fertility clinic anyway so maybe I'll just go along for that one anyway :D

Well its got to be good news that you are having definite positives at 10DPO! I really am so happy for you hun, how has hubby reacted to the news?! I bet he is so chuffed too! Best of luck with your blood tests, Im sure everything will be fine this time, but I completely understand your nervousness about it all. :hug: What wonderful news for a Monday morning!

I am off work sick with my back pain at the moment, glad Im off work now! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

To be honest Loola he is over the moon but really nervous like me - I did a couple of IC I had left from last time when we got back last night and for the first time ever the lines were there and pink - although they were quite faint. So we decided we had been through this before so went to bed trying not to talk about it. I woke up at 5.00 am and did my last IC which again had a pink line so I went to Tesco's at 9.00 am. I had saved my FMU so did a clearblue normal test first and the lines were there but lightish so he said just do the digital and at least we will know either way!! Dipped it and it seemed to take for ever - when it came back pregnant we just laughed to be honest...... No the worry really beginning to set in - what happens if this is a false +. Dave will feel so much happier when I have been to the doctors and had a couple of blood tests to see if my levels are rising OK - it doesnt help that I seem so early - I am tormenting myself with the fact that perhaps I am picking it up early as it has implanted in my tubes!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: One worry replaced by another :D

OMG OMG OMG ROM!!!!!!!
I popped in as I was summonsed by Loola! :lol:

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive got goosebumps! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you! I am actually speechless. Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back