chart stalkers

Aww thanks girls, we were so excited we couldn't get to sleep until about three this morning!

I did so many things different in the last month/six weeks. Everything changed when we started charting and went to see the herbalist. We went completely organic :shock: and I gave up diet coke completely. I have been taking herbal tinctures as made up by my herbalist but these have been mainly designed to detox my body and get rid of the after affects of the pill. I have also been taking agnus castus for the same length of time. We used 4 lots of preseed over the course of the fertile days and I did the bum on a cushion thing for at least half an hour afterwards too! I also, which is probably a key thing, gave up smoking six weeks ago too. I was never a heavy smoker but it obviously wasn't helping. I started taking Solgars vitamins and an Omega 3 tablet a day. OH took fertilaid, bee pollen, ginseng tea and lots of tomato soup to help improve his sperm as he was told he had low motility.

On a less traditional route I started wearing moonstone jewellery which is reported to be good for fertilty. We also had a rosequartz stone in the bedroom. We had a fertilty spell done for us too - strangely it was performed pretty much on the day that we probably conceived, although we didn't realise it at the time.

Also bee pollen is meant to be very good for ladies fertility, I was going to start taking it this month, if we hadn't conceived :D

Wow just realised how crazy the above makes us sound :rotfl: Can't wait until you all come and join me :)

I'm so pleased for you mildly :hug: :hug: well done!

Now, where can I get a rose quartz crystal and some bee pollen? :think:

Mildly said:
Aww thanks girls, we were so excited we couldn't get to sleep until about three this morning!

I did so many things different in the last month/six weeks. Everything changed when we started charting and went to see the herbalist. We went completely organic :shock: and I gave up diet coke completely. I have been taking herbal tinctures as made up by my herbalist but these have been mainly designed to detox my body and get rid of the after affects of the pill. I have also been taking agnus castus for the same length of time. We used 4 lots of preseed over the course of the fertile days and I did the bum on a cushion thing for at least half an hour afterwards too! I also, which is probably a key thing, gave up smoking six weeks ago too. I was never a heavy smoker but it obviously wasn't helping. I started taking Solgars vitamins and an Omega 3 tablet a day. OH took fertilaid, bee pollen, ginseng tea and lots of tomato soup to help improve his sperm as he was told he had low motility.

On a less traditional route I started wearing moonstone jewellery which is reported to be good for fertilty. We also had a rosequartz stone in the bedroom. We had a fertilty spell done for us too - strangely it was performed pretty much on the day that we probably conceived, although we didn't realise it at the time.

Also bee pollen is meant to be very good for ladies fertility, I was going to start taking it this month, if we hadn't conceived :D

Wow just realised how crazy the above makes us sound :rotfl: Can't wait until you all come and join me :)

I used to collect crystals and have a book by Judy Hall called The Crystal Bible. I haven't used them for a while so just b4 OV I got out my Rose Quartz, cleansed and charged it and put it by the bed so hopefully it will have the desired effect too :pray:

Congrats Mildly!! :D
All the best to you over the next 9 months.
Happy New Year!!
:hug:

Congratulations again Mildly and thanks for letting us know what you did this month. I have a rose quartz crystal next to my bed and Ive also started wearing an agate pendant around my neck as it is supposed to promote fertility.

Well its New Years Day, and I feel down. Had some sad news from my brother this morning, that he and his wife are separating. Even though I had a feeling something hadnt been right for a long time, it has still shocked and upset me. They have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2 so I feel so sorry for them. I can't believe how hard a decision it must have been for my bro, to leave his family, how miserable he must have been.

On top of that I feel that AF is on her way, I had some period style pains at about 2am this morning, and I still getting them now. Also my boobs dont seem to hurt much anymore, so I think its over for this month. Ah well at least I can do my charting properly next month now! Im feeling very emotional today. Its the New Year and its had a sad start.

Gosh Loola just wanted to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: Christmas and families is such stress - every year we have such huge expectations of everyone being so happy - I am sure I have read somewhere that there are more relationship breakups at this time of year than any other!!!

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year to you all! May this be the Forum Year of the Baby...

Mildly, congratulations! Of course, we're not surprised - but then, I guess that's the point of charting... it does at least prepare you to some extent! I'm so happy for you - it's been a long time coming.

loola - :hug: to you.

Well, I was thinking - as we're now on page 53, and it is New Year's Day, would anyone mind if I started a new chart-stalking thread?

We have a few new stalkers whose charts aren't added, and as Babydust is taking a short break at the moment, I'm happy to do the honours of 'minding the list' - so if you aren't listed on the front page, PM me.

Perhaps we should restart the thread each month, so it doesn't get too unwieldy?

I'm going to assume that you'll all be ok with a fresh start, and kick it off now - so please post in the all new, all hopeful Chart Stalkers January 2008, and let's leave all the 2007 disappointments behind... :pray:

Mildly - I'm taking your BFP with us, to bring the rest of us luck! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back