Chart Stalkers May 2008

Of course you will be worried after everything you have been through :hug: but there have been many BFPs early which have turned out great, Babydust and Steelgoddess are 2 I can think of straight away, they had BFPs at 9DPO I think? You really deserve this hun so I am praying that its your turn and we are welcoming a mini ROM into the world in 8 months or so time! :pray: :cheer:

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheer:

I am well chuffed for you hun, I really am!!! :hug:

I had my bfp with digi at 11dpo and all is fine, im sure everything will be fine for you too hun :hug:

Hope to see more chartstalkers over in first tri very soon!!! :cheer:

Thanks agian ladies, it is beginning to sink in now - I have just spent another £35 on tests :D FRER is so pink.... god I hope this is a good sign. I will take some photos when I get back.....

Hiya I am gatecashing this thread just to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS hun, I have followed your story and I am just sooooo happy for you :D :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

rom im so over the moon for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: this is the best news ever :D i had positive on digi at 10dpo so dont worry xxxxxxxxxxx

hmmmm Rach you are having twins :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Feeling much better about it now as the lines are so strong (pee'd on so many tests today!!) Had to tell Han and Josh as the hospital and doctors kept on ringing all day but we wont tell anyone else until after my blood results on Wednesday and then only my mum and Dave's parents as they are off to Oz to stay with his sister for 8 weeks.....

Gosh I feel so tired though and absolutely starving hungry!! So much for all my weight loss.... :D

SP_A0149.jpg

Here are just a couple of the tests I have taken today :D

I wanted to gatecrash too and say congrats ROM, am so pleased for you both :cheer: This has really made my day :D

Aww you make sure you eat lots, keep up your strength, sod the diet for the next 9 months and look after you and bubs :cheer:

Can't wait until the rest of you chartstalkers are following in ROM's footsteps. I'm a bit shy to post now as I don't want to offend anyone but just wanted you all to know, I still stalk your charts :shhh: :hug:

Yay Mildly! Great to see you! Cant believe you are at 26 weeks already! Hasnt time flown! Im glad you still stalk the charts :D :hug:

Aww loola, how could I not stalk. It is such a hard habit to break :hug: Time is going so fast, I'm making sure I'm freeing up places for you all in the tri s :D

ooh rom never thought about that lol perhaps your gonna be in my gang :cheer: :D xxxxxxxxx

Mildly said:
Can't wait until the rest of you chartstalkers are following in ROM's footsteps. I'm a bit shy to post now as I don't want to offend anyone but just wanted you all to know, I still stalk your charts :shhh: :hug:

Ah bless you Mildly. You're not going to offend anyone. We'd love you on here anytime you want. The more the merrier!!!

Twins eh ROM?! I hope it's not going to be a new chartstalkers trend!!!

Fab news! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(have I mucked up the board with all those emoticons?!)

And it's great to see such positive tests after all the worry of the is it/isn't it ones during all those months - makes it much more certain that everything's going well! :hug:

By the way, didn't Phooldyu see twins for you, ROM?! :think: :wink: :twisted: Think he also said March, so he'd be wrong on that. D'oh! :doh: I can't remember - what were the predictions (inc Cheri)? We seem to have lost yours from the front page.

And Mildly - 26 weeks! How on earth did that happen? I cannot believe it was 6 months ago you got your BFP! (ok, 5 months and 1 week, or whatever!)

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just logged on after 4 days or so of staying away and am in total shock!

Rom, I am so happy for you. A HUGE CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, I really am speechless. Just goes to show you that getting pregnant isn't that hard afterall :rotfl:

Those BFPs are just that, BFPs. Relax and enjoy it!

Thanks Trudy :hug: I do love hanging out in chartstalkers' chat :D

:lol: Kitty, it is crazy how fast time is going, I start my maternity leave in a couple of weeks :shock:

Well I went to the doc yesterday and to cut a long story short he's agreed to send me for an ultrasound to see what's going on. I'm delighted as I've always been worried about fibroids so they should show up too. Just have to wait for the appointment to come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back