chart stalkers

rom your temps still look good
my temp went back up today but im not looking at my chart that much as i did have a dip last cycle and the one before :wall: i still feel odd :think: but starting to wonder if it is all in my head :rotfl:

welcome back trudyscrumptious76 :wave:

cb23 your chart does look strange are you sure it was proper af?

Claire - could that be an implantation dip????? How exciting, wonder what tomorrow will bring... I know what you mean about symptom spotting - I've had them all but they have all gone now!! AF due today or tomorrow and all I am left with is a spotty chin and nasty cramps!!

My temp usually goes up just a little bit before AF so I dont think it is good news for me I'm afraid - nevermind Christmas here we come..... :D

Hello ladies (I'm sorry I just don't want to leave) :cry:

Claire - See I told you, even ROM agrees, we both have a feeling it may be an implantation dip ...... getting good vibes now

CB23 - it's a really good chart still and if AF doesn't start properly, well who knows??? :pray:

ROM - you sound like me last month..... trying to ignore the fact that maybe just maybe .....

Good luck to all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:) its good to see your face back flick, we could be doing with all the support anyway, i think if you have been in here for a certain length of time you earn rights to come back for visits :hug:

:roll: i bloody hate this waiting :roll:

AF stopped - not even spotting today and only light bleeding from getting in from work yesterday evening. Am seriously fed up of body.

How is everyone else? Sorry no line yet ROM and Claire I do hope that was an impantation dip as people say.

I tested with a CB yesterday and -ve and when my temp had gone up this morning I tested with an internet cheapie and again -ve. I don't think I'm pg I just think my body is messing me around.

well, it is still quite early - if AF has stopped, you're def still in with a chance! :hug: Maybe give it another few days (if you can) and test again?

:rotfl: at my own advice... I'd be POAS twice a day!

ROM - I was thinking, HCG of 2 at 8, 9 or even 10 dpo doesn't mean anything, if implantation usually happens 6-10 dpo. If you'd had the test 2 days before anything had implanted, you wouldn't expect to get a high HCG, would you? didn't you say that you didn't get a + till 14dpo last month? FRERs say they're 25mi, but have been tested at 10 mi. If you were 2 at 8dpo last month, you'd have been 16 at 14dpo, 24 at 15 dpo. If you don't implant till 10dpo, you wouldn't be above 10mi until at least 15dpo, or above 25mi until 17dpo, assuming a base HCG of 2 and a doubling rate of 48 hours.

not sure what the point of that ramble was, I think all I've done is proven that for many women, there's no point in POAS until 18dpo! :rotfl:

Corr Kitty that was some speech..... I know but to be honest all my symptoms have gone since the doctor said she didnt think I was pregnant this month (obviously all in my mind :oops: ) apart from the most impressive nipples you have ever seen in your life!! They are taking on a life of their own..... Husband and two cats too scared to come near me in bed incase I poke their eyes out!!! I've also got a spotty chin and that is defo a sign of AF for me - havent seen anything about spots when pregnant - arnt pregnant women supposed to have great skin!! AF cramps and back ache too so I think it is just a matter of time for me - wish it would hurry up as I want to get on with next month now... Have stocked up with first response because of boots offer though :D

:rotfl: looks like I wrote in alien-speak! Imagine saying that to someone on the street - they wouldn't have a clue!

Um, actually, I've seen several sites mentioning skin outbreak as a symptom of pregnancy - and I know that all four of my friends who gave birth this summer (yeah, it's been one of those years!!) had a real problem with their skin in the first few weeks. I think if you're one of those people who has problem skin with AF, then you're just going to get it worse with pg. I can't wait... :roll:

My skin has never been so bad as it was last week - I look like I have measles. The spots started going once AF started properly though.

Not that I'm trying to give you ideas or false hope. I'm merely trying to be the Voice of Reason :lol: - you can't rule out anything at this stage!

Right, now, I need some help from you lot. What is grapefruit juice supposed to do? I've seen several posts on other sites re drinking grapefruit juice before ov and pineapple afterwards - any ideas why? I tend to eat pineapple after ov anyway - it's high in vit E, and is supposed to be good for your skin. Clearly it doesn't work... :lol: I know it also has several enzymes. I figured it might be the vit E that ppl eat it for, though how that's supposed to encourage pg, I don't know. As for the grapefruit, I haven't a clue. Sth to do with acidity?

Evening all,

I've read that drinking grapefruit juice is supposed to help produce EWCM. Not tried it myself, worth a try though :)

Keep testing CB23, it's looking good for you.

Oooh, ooh, I know *waves hand in the air* grapefruit juice is meant to increase CM, haven't tried it myself though :D

What are some other possible ways to improve cervical mucus?

Drinking plenty of water should always be considered in addition to any other therapies one might try. Estrogen is sometimes given to help mucus production, though doctors have mixed opinions of its benefit, especially when used with Clomid (and some suggest using Tamoxifen instead of Clomid). Injectable gonadotropins used for controlled ovarian hyperstimulation often have a positive effect on cervical mucus as well. Some home/natural remedies include eating salty foods such as popcorn (mucus is very salty), taking evening primrose oil, avoiding dairy products (they can thicken mucus), eating lots of baby carrots, and also avoiding antihistamines, including high doses of vitamin C. Another suggestion that is increasing in popularity is to drink grapefruit juice in order to improve or increase the amount of cervical mucus. If one is on prescription medications, it is a good idea to look for warning about grapefruit juice consumption (it isn't recommended with several medications for hypertension, for example)
- quote from http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

Also to follow on from your questions on the previous page, we have been TTC since February this year when I came off the pill. I think I am still under the pill's influence, AF is nowhere near as heavy as it used to be before.

Sookie, that sounds really interesting :D You'll have to let us know how accurate it is at predicting Ov. I bought some more cheapie OPKs from ebay last night and started Ping OAS today. I got a faint line but it was nowhere near as dark as the control. My OH wanted me to ask a question though, does a faint line mean that a darker line is going to happen soon? Or does it not work like that? :D

Edit - Bagpuss beat me to it :doh:

Evening all,

I will have to try grapefruit too! I have been trying not to come on here as much this month as I am trying to relax more hoping that it will bring my BFP, but i missed it too much so i have come on for a quick look to see what i have missed!!

Claire - i hope its implatation dip as well, :pray:

CB23 - Think positive and lets hope it wasnt AF?

I have only been temping since monday and they are quite high(i think) at the mo, i am due to ov weekend so should my temp drop then? Still a bit confused

No Mildly with some people they have a little LH in their system all cycle - but some dont!! I'm a kind of fade in fade out sort of person - I find it much more useful to poas with OPK's at around 10 and 4 then I can see how my surge is going that day..... Are you checking your CM too? that is a great way for me to see when to start testing - I usually get fertile CM for 3 or 4 days before I ovulate. I would suggest you buy them in bulk for the first couple of months - after which you should have worked out around when you ovulate - I know I can ovulate from CD 11 - 15.

Good luck - its great getting to poas for two things in a month!!! :D

Kitty I am ignoring your post about spots!! I have told you I am not pregnant this month ............. being all relaxed is a good state to be in and I'm not shifting :D AF will come tomorrow I am sure - got a girls night out arranged on Friday so thats fine - I've booked my BFP for Christmas thanks and thats after Santa has filled my stockings!!!! :D :shock: I'll have one on the "elf service" - god my jokes get worse sorry :rotfl:

Evening, AF has returned this evening. OH thinks she a vampire and is scared of daylight :roll: so that is me back to CD2. Hopefully I know where I am now, sorry for being in a panic earlier I just hate being all up in the air

Thanks ROM, I'm hoping that I will also get a fade in, fade out thing happening, it will make pin pointing Ov much easier. I've never known for sure whether I have Ov'd in previous months so I am curious! I am checking my CM but no real change, I'm hoping that the EWCM will be fairly noticable (for me not anyone else!)

I have 40 OPKs on the way, that should keep me going for a while ;) I never thought I would enjoy POAS so much :D

Maybe I should give the grapefruite juice a go too. I wish it wasn't so sour though, I end up looking like I'm sucking a wasp!

Hiya all,

Well I have had the day from hell at work. When you spend 2 hours trying to act as mediator and conciliator among a group of extremely emotional and loud latin american 8 and 9 year old in two languages, it really makes me wonder why I want one of my own so badly!!! :wall: :wall: :x :x :x :x :wall: :wall: :wall:

SORRY - I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC, but my day was sooooooooo crazy I just had to share. My kids have been having so many 'social' issues with each other that today one child didn't want to come into the classroom at all. So I did something of a group therapy session with them where they all shared their feelings etc etc, and what came out was incredible. THE WHOLE CLASS WAS CRYING even the boys. They were so mature and respectful. It was incredible. They felt really bad for the way they treated each other and want to move on as a group (here the kids stay together for the entire school life - the one class). This process took 2 hours of my day.

ANYWAY SORRY FOR BEING SO OFF TOPIC. But motherhood must be a breeze compared with teaching! :cheer:

I can't see the older posts, but whoever asked I haven't had the ultrasound yet. I can just go back anytime. Hopefully tomorrow my day will be less crazy :pray: (What I have just recounted was a small part of the entire saga that was 'my day')

CB - sorry AF got you :hug: :hug:
ROM - kitty is right - you still have a chance :hug: :hug:
Kitty - trust the mathematician to find fault in my logic re: OPKs/Ferning micros. You are right. But with a long and irregular cycle there is a temptation to start POAS early.

I did and OPK today and got a faint line. I am also a fade in and out girl.

Anyway, sorry again for THE INCREDIBLY LONG POST. Please don't judge me too harshly for ranting off topic. I'm sorry.

I'm gonna go and stalk some posts and see how ya'll doing. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back