chart stalkers

Well done Claire, it's nice to have a new thread :wave: :wave: :wave:

i cant wait to see your temp tomorrow flick, i just noticed you spotted at 7dpo :cheer: have you tested yet?

Hey guys,

Claire, well done for doing what I couldn't quite get round to, though I kept talking about it! I'm such a lazy moo! :rotfl: (you've made me feel a bit guilty actually. well, ok, not very, more pleased... there you go, the procrastinator at work...)

Well, DH got stuck at work, so couldn't cook dinner :( So I suggested the 'banquet night' at one of the local curry houses instead. I AM STUFFED! :lol: Thought well, sod this, I'll eat and drink what I like. I had two beeers and I'm sozzled. Drunk in charge of a keyboard. Nice food though, but I could have done without the lurking chilli at the end...

still got the worst AF pains in the world (well, prob not, but I usually get away so lightly, I think I'm now experiencing half of what most women go through every month :( I've never had to take painkillers before!) but hey, I'm milking it. Telling Dh he should be bl**dy grateful I'm not like this every month. Think now he is so grateful, he'd do anything not to have me complaining like this again! :rotfl:

ok the pc is going OFF now. Wising all tempers well for the morning - big :hug: :hug: for Trudy tonight, and huge :pray: for Flick for tomorrow.

ahhhhh I'm going to sleeep well. :D

and forgot to say :wave: to Michelle - we hadn't forgotten you! still reading your blog thread too - :pray: ing all works out for you.

Kittykins - Thank you for :pray: I was wondering if anyone ever read it....I suppose it can be a bit boring as there's not much going on, but it seems to help me to write everything down!

Claire - Dont worry. I suppose i'm not really a proper charter anymore as i dont need to. But i quite like doing it and i want to see if you can tell anything from my chart once i get embryos put back! And i love looking at everyone elses!

Flick - Its killing me waiting for you to test! I keep checking your chart to see if its updated!! :oops:

I hope you all dont mind me sticking around.

Michelle x

Thanks Claire - the other thread was getting so long.

Flick are you testing tomorrow then??? :pray: for that BFP for you x x x

Kitty glad you enjoyed your evening - you will have to get DH to cook tomorrow night now instead :D Know that stuffed feeling we have just got back from our local steak house - filled my face with steak and I would usually have just salad - tonight I had home made chips!!! and for pudding steamed jam sponge and custard!!! Decided that as there is an outside chance I might be pregnant (well I am in the 2www) it was a great excuse........ Wont be so happy next week when I cant fit in my jeans.

It lovely to see all you other ladies too - Good luck to anyone testing tomorrow fingers crossed here in Shropshire x x x x x

Claire looks as if you are about to enter the limbo land called the 2www!! Will be watching for your temps over the next couple of days.

Flick good luck this morning.

Kitty hope your head is not too bad after the beer last night :D

Great to have you with us Trudy and Michelle, we can all stalk together :D

ROM - Nice rise this morning, it was an implantation dip then. Its all looking very good and I am getting good vibes :pray: :pray: :pray:

Claire - looks like an ov rise, good luck

You Girls :twisted: ..... what am I going to do with you :rotfl:
I told you I am not pregnant, things like that just don't happen to me :wall:

Oh yes I agree Flick - your temperature didnt go up this morning or anything!!! :fib:

Hope you havent got that wedding dress yet :D

Morning all!

:oops: No, my head doesn't hurt - I can't drink enough for a hangover any more :rotfl: Think the beer knocked me out though, definitely slept the whole night through till the alarm woke me - and then rolled over and went back to sleep! :D

ROM - wow! definitely promising. I think the steak, pudding, etc was justified by today's temp rise. Either that, or the rise was caused by your digestive system working overtime! :rotfl:

Flick - what can I say? other than TEST TEST TEST!

claire30 - oooh, the joys of the 2ww!

sookie and Trudy - boooo, the pain of the first 2ww till ov!

can anyone help me out i got a positive ov test on tues and today its negative, does that meen i ov on tue or maybe wed? ff isnt picking anything up, but i dont know if its bacause i didnt temp at the begining.

Howdy All!

:wave: to Trudy and Michelle!

Flick - your chart is looking great. I'm excited for you!!!

ROM - Argh I hate 9DPO, looking really good though.

Trudy, Claire and Kitty - at least we're all waiting together. I probably have about a 3 week wait though :(

Have a great day :wave: :D

Claire - my understanding of the OPK is that it happens within 24 to 48 hours after you get the positive test. So I would go for Wednesday.

If you tested in the afternoon (best time for OPKs) and got a surge but not on Weds, then it probably happened on Weds sometime.

Did you BD? Is your temp above its old coverline? That might be something to go by. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good Luck! :cheer:

Claire - I just looked at your chart and my guess would be Weds. FF doesn't necessarily make the call that you have Oed based on an OPK. It is prob waiting for 3 days of sustained elevated temps. Plus you have a broken line from not temping for 4 days or so.

Wait and see if your temps keep rising, but it looks promising that you Oed.
:hug: :cheer: :hug: :wave:

hmmm, a difficult one... oh, amateur chart sleuthing is even better than amateur chart stalking! :lol:

It's such a shame about the missed temps. As the OPK was + on Tuesday, did you not test again yesterday at all? And did you not test on Monday? It's quite common to get two + tests, and it's helpful, because then you know one was at the beginning and the other at the end of the surge. As Sookie suggested, ovulation is within a couple of days of the surge (most brands of OPKs say 12-36 hours, hedging their bets). Sookie's right about the time of day too - if you tested Tuesday morning, it could be you got the end of the surge, and ov happened Tuesday night, but if you tested Tues afternoon, and happened to get the beginning of the surge, it could well be that you will ov 48 hrs later, ie this (Thurs) afternoon.

Though today's temp and yesterday's temp *look* like rises, we don't know what your temp was on CD11 - it could have been 36.1, or 36.2. Many women experience a pre-ov temp dip, so your CD12 temp of 36.0 may in fact be a low, rather than a normal, temp. FF suggests that ov usually occurs on your last day of EWCM (Tuesday), but that rise of 0.3 today is much greater than yesterday's rise, and looks more likely as an ov rise.

So after all that detective work, I'd say that:

the OPK result suggests Tues pm to Thurs pm
the EWCM suggests Tues
the temps suggest Wed (but also possibly Tues, with a slow rise)

I'd side with Sookie and go for late Wed as my conclusion - but BD again as soon as you can today anyway, because it might not be too late - the egg can survive for up to 24 hours. I think FF won't give you crosshairs until Saturday, though based on the EWCM, you might get them tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back