Chart Stalkers February 2008

Flossy82 said:
Ooooh just noticed is there a photobucket account for chartstalkers? Who do i need to PM for the link :) Thanks loola :D

PM kitty your email address as we are talking via email too!

I shall PM you the details now :D

Thanks got it loola!!! Il add pics when im more awake!! :lol:

Btw loola your picture of yourself reminds me of winona ryder (sp) :)

Flossy82 said:
Thanks got it loola!!! Il add pics when im more awake!! :lol:

Btw loola your picture of yourself reminds me of winona ryder (sp) :)

Wow! :D Thank you! I think my OH would be wanting to make babies every day if I was Winona Ryder! :lol:

Well don't know if you guys are still here or all gone to bed.

It's so cool to see all the faces! I've uploaded some photos to the site.

You are all looking lovely. Thanks for the compliment Loola :oops:

BTW Babydust, ROM says Kitty is away for the night so I guess she won't put any pics up till tomorrow. And you don't look old enough to have 2 girls in nursery!

Thats ok loola! :D lol though if i look like michelle ryan though itd be the same for my o/h :rotfl:

So many cats! Does anyone have a dog? Do you think this means that chartstalkers tend to be catlovers? Or just a coincidence???

I luuuuuuuuuurrrve dogs, and I love cats too. But dogs more.

nope fraid not i have a kitty too albeit he's a vicious one :evil:

I've just looked at my charts (only been charting for 2 cycles) and i've noticed that my bbt is a lot lower then last cycle. Could this be that last time i was using a normal digital thermomiter and this cycle i'm using a BBT thermomiter?

Morning! It is actually a lamb...and unfortunately not mine :(

I do have a dog though...(my fur-kid!!) will post a piccie of my little girl...

Getting excitied about ov now but it could be a way away still :D

My best friend told me yesterday that she has just started to TTC. She doesnt know that I am already trying. It would be great if we fell pregnant at the same time...but bl***y typical that she will get pg before me...and it will make me sad :( I am such a bad person....

I am loving all the animals!

Loola...you DO look like a film star..such striking looks!

ROM - I LOVE the landmark...not stayed there before but I have had tea there a few times! What a great place to stay for 4 nights...you lucky thing.

I was wondering what jobs people do and if they plan on working when the baby is born (thinking ahead too much?)...Perhaps we could guess what people do...so far I think Loola is an actress (going to check my OK mag for her at lunchtime today) and kmac I see you as a sucessful business woman...am I close?

anyone any other ideas?

not vaguely close - sorry!!

My temp is on the way down today :(
How long is it until I can expect AF to arrive? Going to a spa for the day tomorrow, so typical timing.

Also, I had decided I didn't want a Christmas baby... but now I think the potential child will just have to deal with it if we get lucky this month!!

Pah!! I'm disappointed. But on the plus side, at least I seemed to have a 'norma' cycle, apart from ov'ing late so now I know I work....

Roll on next month!!

Have a good day... hope everyone is fine!!

Hey Kmac...I will have to think again!

sorry to hear that your temp is on its way down...but,as you said, at least you know that you work! Hopefully you will have a nice relaxing day at the spa

Sally x

Thanks Sally.

I just realised it means I can go in a jacuzzi tomorrow too - I had actually wondered what to do if I had found out i was pg, as you aren't advised to go in one.

Also going on a work night out tonight, so can freely have a glass of wine!

It's not all bad!

ROM I am praying too! I have absolutely no symptoms, but cant feel AF coming either yet :think: Curious.

I had such a wonderful dream. It was so realistic. Basically it was me POAS and getting BFP time and time again! Then me telling my parents, and my friends. It was so lovely, I felt so warm and happy. Please God let this dream come true! :pray: I was almost tempted to POAS today because of it but I didnt, I dont want to be disappointed.

I am patiently waiting for the Senokot to work! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back