chart stalkers

Just thought I would check in and see how my friends are doing :wave: I see you already got a few new members (how easy I am to replace :rotfl: )

CB23 - you're chart is looking rather good .... secretly getting my hopes up

ROM - I am so sorry FF is messing around with your chart - but it looks good anyway

Good luck to all of you and baby dust to all. :cheer:

Hi Flick - lovely to see you - hope you are enjoying this exciting time.

Kitty if I change the method it then puts Ov to CD 13!! :rotfl: so I could be 1 or 2 days out with my test!! :oops: that nurse is going to end up right isnt she :oops: Anyway that makes me either 10, 11 or 12 dpo today!! got to the point now where it doesnt really matter, this cycle has been really strange - felt pregnant for over a week now which was almost definately before I even ovulated!! How our mind works........ Actually quite enjoying the painting - sort of giving me something to think about and getting our ensuite back will be heaven - DH is awful at DIY and has been working on it for the past 12 months!! I have had a toilet (in a box I might add) next to my bed for the whole of that time!! and 3 adults fighting over the bathroom each morning is really no fun!!

How are you feeling Flick? Any morning sickness kicking in or anything?

How do you change the method that's been referred to with the FF charts? Come to that, how do I know what mines set to?

Hi Bagpuss17, we haven't met but I'm the one who gave everyone a hard time as they were sure I had a BFP and I didn't :oops:

I have had no sickness or symptoms of any kind, mind you I have the DH's 'manflu' and have been in bed for thee past week so symptoms may be mixed up. :|

Wow Flick just over laid my chart with yours and it is almost the same!!! I thought my chart was rubbish this month and really messed up but now you have just given me a tiny bit of hope!!! When did you start getting + tests? Gosh all excited now......

Bagpuss if you look at the page you enter your data in there is a series of boxes under ovulation detector it tells you which method you are using - they recommend advanced but if you click on override you can change it - I think there are 4 different types - I sometimes click and see what the others say but then put it back to advanced as that is what they recommend......

Hi,

I have to confess to stalking your Chart Stalkers thread without acutally posting for a few weeks before I joined :D I feel familiar with you even though we haven't chatted :lol:

Hope you feel better soon and hope you don't suffer too much with morning sickness. Hopefully, a few more of us can join you in first tri later on in the month :pray:

I turn my back for 2 seconds and it looks like the whole world has posted on here! :rotfl:

CB23 - sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post earlier, it just wasn't there when I started writing mine - and I didn't check back once I'd posted! The reason is that FF software defines implantation spotting as no more than one day, between 7 and 10 dpo (see their FAQ on implantation - same principle for implantation dip). Therefore if you have spotting for 2 days, the software rules out implantation. If you don't get AF after a couple of days, chances are you'll get a helpful little message from FF telling you to go to your doctor about the mid-cycle spotting - I did! :lol: I think I've now read everything possible about spotting - I had something similar last month (check out my chart if you want to), when I had a day of spotting 2 days before AF was due, then nothing the next day, then a couple more days of spotting, then finally AF came a couple of days after it was due. I did go to the doctor, as I was concerned. It turned out that I had a chemical pregnancy, BUT spotting doesn't necessarily mean a chem. It is quite common around the time of AF with viable pregnancies. If you get it for more than 3 months running, you should go to the doctor though and get it checked out.

Flick - glad you haven't deserted us entirely! Hope you feel better soon.

rom - you could try leaving that loo by your bed - might come in handy for the morning sickness :rotfl:

back to the clearing up. DH kindly took out the garden rubbish and left muddy footprints throughout the house... :roll:

Hi All, I am new to temping, i have decided that after 9 months of TTC and kinda guessing my OV days i want to try temping so i can pinpoint OV properly to get my long awatied BFP! I am going to start tomorrow as you will see there is nothing on my chart at the mo!!! lol

Sarah xx

Hi,

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find charting really useful to find out when you are ovulating.

Good luck for this month!

reallyoldmum said:
Wow Flick just over laid my chart with yours and it is almost the same!!! I thought my chart was rubbish this month and really messed up but now you have just given me a tiny bit of hope!!! When did you start getting + tests? Gosh all excited now......

I also compared our charts and noticed that they were very similar :D I got a very, very faint positive on 10 DPO and 12 DPO then, 15 DPO I got a real positive. It all depends how long your LP is?

It's all looking good for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

I need someone to hold my hand in the first tri :pray:

:wave: sarah i have added your ff link at the begining so we can stock your chart.

ROM your chart does look really good, when u testing?

Thanks Claire - tested today with an internet cheapie - it was -. I think I may have ov'd a day later than my chart shows so I will carry on using my internet cheapies for a couple of days then buy a pack of first response for Wednesday. I am hoping to get the results of my blood test tomorrow but think now that I was only 8 dpo when it was taken so I'm not sure if that would show anything even if I was.......

thanks for adding me claire30 and thanks for your welcome bagpuss.

It all looks very confusing to me at the moment on the website but I am sure i will get used to it soon :? :)

Hi

I think I have put the link to my chart in my signature, can I officially join you ladies too please?

FF is now saying possible implantation bleeding cd24 again after taking it away yesterday. Thank you kitty btw, your post was really helpful, so much to understand!

Sarah and CB23 - Welcome :wave: - let the madness commence!! Just a word of warning this charting stuff makes you slightly mad........ :D

I appear to have stolen Flicks Chart!!! :shock: well all except that lovely + test bit at the bottom :rotfl:

Hope everyone else is ok this morning.

rev8o9MWh.png

My line is the green one - flick's is the blue!!

and CB23's stolen my last month's chart! Let's hope her HPTs stay +... :D (CB23 - I got 3 +HPTs last cycle, before they went - and it became a chem)

I have no idea how you got the pics of the charts in - I'm going to try this and see if it works. If it doesn't, someone help me please!

bbtpattern_module.php

Ok, it doesn't! Help!!

Sarah, welcome :wave:

rom, looking verrrrry promising! glad today's temp stayed high for you.

:wave: to everyone else

Oh, this early bit of the cycle drags... :rotfl:

Kitty save chart overlay as a picture, then up load to photobucket or something similar and carry on as normal from there!!

I know first part of the cycle is so boring but somehow more relaxing than the second half....

Decided I am actually going to do some work today - got to ring for my results after 2.00 but they may not be in yet so I am not going to stress - know the answer anyway - convinced now I ov'd on CD13 and am definately not 3 months pregnant!! 8 dpo wouldnt show on a blood test so I'm just going to have to sit tight and wait......

On a good note - Boots is doing a deal of first response - buy a 2 pack get a single test free!! Guess who has 6 tests in her bag..... Have to hide them from DH as he is horrified how much money I will waste each month..... :rotfl: Hmmm less than his wine intake - corr I have never thought of that arguement..... :D

testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

With any luck, this should be the chart overlay (CB23 and mine - mine's the longer one)

chartoverlay.jpg

Ta dah!

Arnt our bodies amazing things - so many people in the world and still we get charts that mirror each others!!

Kitty what happens if you peg it at ovulation and coverline - my temps are much higher than flicks but when I do that option I am gob smacked how alike the charts are...... Durrr just realised you already had done that!! :wall: :wall:

Little things please little minds and I think this is completely amazing...... Sad woman or what!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back