Chart Stalkers January 2008

I'm sorry, I've been in the library all day and this evening I was creating a website for an academic society I'm a member of. We got bored of waiting for the university website people to help us, I figured I could do it by myself anyway after a little bit of research. And that seems to be the case, just waiting for the domain name to register now - all very exciting!

anyway, I suddenly realised that it's February, and I should have done the new thread - came on here, and feel like I'm now in double detention!

Ah well, I've missed the 1st Feb by 20 mins, but the Feb thread will be running when you all log in in the morning...

Haven't done any stalking, or even proper reading (in fact, I don't think I've even updated my FF chart today - now that's slacking :rotfl: ) - but Loola, saw your post, sorry AF is here :hug: :hug: :hug: But that's great news about your DH - a stone in 3 weeks is fantastic! he must be feeling so chuffed already...

hey Loola, so you're having a fab Friday night too! My DH went to bed hours ago, I'm wondering whether it's worth my while waking him up :wink: but then again I am only on CD7 or 8 or something so I'm not sure I can be arsed! :rotfl:

ok, Feb thread up and running, I'll log on in the morning and post properly then. As a special treat I've given you all a poll...

and bloody hell, 800 posts on this thread in one month! Maybe we should have a second poll - how many posts in February?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back