Chart Stalkers

sookie said:
Kitty - I think that there's a possibility that you could be pregnant. Why don't you go and get a blood test at the doctors. I would if it was me.

I think I agree with Sookie ........ maybe if AF doesn't arrive properly, you should consider it. It would put your mind at rest :pray: :pray: :pray:

well im now in the 2 ww again :cheer:
but i havent been doing my temps :shakehead: just my cm
good luck everyone

Thanks for the posts and support. I think if there was any chance of pg, it's been and gone, sadly - I'm still spotting, but darker, so I reckon AF will be here properly tomorrow. Do GPs do blood tests? I thought they just told you to go away and do a HPT... That's if I could get an appt this week anyway :(

right now, I'd be happy if you thought those lines were +, at least it would explain the nausea, and be a good enough reason for the messed-up AF. They didn't get any darker, which is why I didn't think they were +, and I should probably just take that as a sign that it didn't quite make it this cycle and not worry too much more about it.

I'm taking myself to the library to work tomorrow - no internet, no email. I scared myself enough today with my internet research, I'm just going to take the next couple of days easy and go with the flow (sorry! :lol: ).

Huge :hug: to all of you, and Flick and ROM, fingers firmly crossed for you both! And I might have a quick stalk of your charts before I leave in the morning!!! :rotfl: take care all.

Ahhh, sorry if AF is on her way.

Internet research can be damaging, there is such thing as too much info isn't there.

hope you have a relaxing day tomorrow and AF gets here or not so that you're not left in limbo much longer. :)

Kitty - well at least AF might finally have arrived to put you at ease.

I just assumed you could go to the doctor as I could here or in Oz - but I don't live in overcrowded, NHS underfunded Great Britain (thank goodness! :wink: ) No I love your little isle, really!

Probably a good idea to work from the library. Too much self-diagnosis using electronic means can be very bad for your health. I have done it to myself a few times
:rotfl:

When are you testing Flick?

Ciao.

Oh Kitty I hope you have some answers today. Its so horrible in limbo land isnt it.

Flick you are keeping very quiet at the moment I :pray: its for all the right reasons.

Well goodness only knows whats going on with my body at the moment - todays temp was not what I expected!! I did wake up at 5.30 dying for the loo but managed to temp first so although it was about an hour early I hadnt moved - this is the weirdest chart yet but only time will tell whether thats a good or bad thing - just worried I didnt actually ov on CD11 with all this up and down stuff........

Sookie where in Oz are you from? My sister-in-Law lives over there.

Claire - Welcome back, its always good to have another chart to stalk :wave:

ROM - I agree its strange but my first thoughts were 'Implantation dip' or maybe stressing about the blood tests had some affect, we'll see tomorrow :hug:

Flick, I'm also hoping your silence and apparent lack of AF is good news! I won't offer to pass on all my faint lines to help build yours up, cos I reckon that it was Trudy's gift of half a line that jinxed me! :rotfl:

ROM - :? :think: I haven't a clue what to make of your chart!

Bagpuss - welcome, sorry I was a bit distracted yesterday

Claire - are you coming back to the thread permanently? Woohoo, lots of charts to stalk...

Maybe we should start up a new thread, and put the links to the charts on the front page? At the moment, p.1 has links to lots of BFPs!

Sookie - the NHS is great for emergencies (at least you're not faced with a bill of thousands of pounds if you're unlucky enough to be in an accident), but the downside of free medical care is that demand is greater than supply...

Having said that, I get very good care from my current practice - which is why I'm still at home and not in the library atm. I phoned first thing this morning to try to get an appt, made one for tomorrow evening, the receptionist asked what it was about, called over the nurse who asked a couple of Qs, and then made an emergency appt for me with a different doctor for this lunchtime.

I'm a little bit concerned that the nurse and receptionist thought it couldn't wait till tomorrow, but hugely relieved that they seem to know what they're doing and that I should get an answer later today.

Looks like I'm a lot luckier with my practice than ROM... ironic that they should have more time and care for you in London than Shropshire!

btw - my temp has gone way down today (tho it was taken at 5am). Still not below the coverline, but I think it's so close it might as well be. Bagpuss, think it was you asking about the open circles - it's because I rarely sleep through the night till 6am. Obviously I temp when I wake, but that's anything from 4 - 6, and sometimes, if I've woken at 2, 3, 4 and 5, I'll take my temp later than 6 if it means I get a temp after more than 1 hr's sleep, and it's the only way to get it. This is only my first month charting, but according to the CBEFM, last month's lp was 13 days. It's not the days I'm worried about, a couple of days here and there is pretty irrelevant - it's the spotting that's the problem. Even FF has flagged up a message telling me that unusual spotting should be dealt with by a doctor!

ok, going to go and do some work now, will come back on later today and let you know how it went. DH, bless him, is really worried - he's been totally unconcerned, but went into panic mode when I told him the nurse insisted I see a doc today! So he does care, after all... :rotfl:

Hi all,

ROM I'm new to this but thought that a dip like yours might not mean anything significant, or as Flick said it could be an implantation dip. I hope for you it is the latter.
:pray: :pray:

I am from Perth, but have lived in Melbourne for the last 11 years or so (when I'm there). Right now DH and I live on the Caribbean coast of Colombia in a town called Santa Marta. We have been here for almost a year and will be for another one. It is gorgeous and a great lifestyle. The temperature never drops below 28 degrees (sorry). If it's any consolation I have to start work everyday at 6:30am because of the tropical heat...

Kitty - I am an absolute supporter of free health care for all, but my family in England talk about not being able to get doctor's appointments for a week and that to me seems indicative of something not working. It's good they'd see you straight away though, so you did the right thing in making an appointment. Good luck. I'll be checking to hear how it went. :hug:

Kitty - I also agree that we should start a new thread. It's annoying jumping to the last page every time.

Flick - I shall ask no more
:hug:

I'm back. Have posted the details on the other thread, in case anyone is interested, but doc confirmed a chemical pregnancy.

Upside is that at least we can fertilise an egg, and it's not a bad result for the 2nd month of TTC, and I can properly enjoy a glass or two of wine tonight. Even better upside is that DH was so worried about me, and now so protective, he's even offered to cook dinner. RESULT! :rotfl:

I do need to go back for more tests, inc a smear test, just to double-check the spotting isn't symptomatic of anything more serious, but the doc looked at my chart and said that it all seemed pretty conclusive to her. Phew.

So all back to normal then. Just got to wait for AF to properly kick in now - though the GP reckoned from my description of the spotting to count today as CD1 so at least I can move on, and just to make notes. The charting comes in really handy when you're asked specific questions...

Kitty I'm so sorry - I know just how much this will be hurting you. Well done being so positive and make the most of your husbands sympathy x x x x x x x x x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry Kitty :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

At least now you can move on, and I like your positive attitude.

Enjoy your wine, boy do you deserve it! And enjoy making plans for the new cycle.

Sorry, Kitty. I wish I had good news but I don't. I lost the baby today. Still a bit raw and numb, but on the bright side I get to spend more time stalking with you lovely ladies.

Trudy - Oh no! You poor thing, that's much worse than me, I really feel for you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There's not much I can say, but you have all my sympathy. These emoticons just don't express enough. :(

To everyone else, and trying not to sound really insensitive to Trudy - thanks for the posts, I really am fine and feeling quite relieved now - those HPTs were so faint that I actually discovered that I had been pg before I ever knew that I was, IFYKWIM, so it was the spotting that terrified me. I never had the joy or hope of a Big Fat Positive because I only had a Small Thin Probably. And that was after I'd started spotting... Though I could do without the horrendous AF I'm now experiencing. :evil:

Oh i'm so sorry Trudy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

And i'm so sorry for you Kitty as well :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still read the posts on this thread even though i dont post myself (everyone i used to chart with have their BFP's!) and its so upsetting to see this terrible news :cry:

Look after yourselves and your OH's.

Michelle x

OMG Trudy, I am so sorry ... words are not enough :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

trudy im so sorry :hug: :hug: i dont know what to say :hug: :hug:
god we wait so long and work so hard for our bfp then its taken away from us, im so sorry, take care of yourself :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back