Chart Stalkers January 2008

Good for you Kitty!! Thats a great thing to do! I really want a bike actually, just dont know If I can afford one really.

It is good to think about other things than just TTC. Thats why I havent been on here so much myself. I have been trying to book a holiday, but dont quite have enough spare cash for the deposit yet, Im praying that the apartment I really want doesnt get booked up before I can get my money together. Anyway, its taken my mind off TTC for a bit anyway so thats good.

I may browse bikes on t'net now! :cheer:

afternoon ladies

Good on ya Kitty..... I went to the shed to have a look at my bike at the weekend..... it's still there!! :oops: :oops:

I have told DH that as soon as the nights start to get lighter again and the cycle path has been finished we'll definately be taking our bikes out for a nice ride down the canal.

I did go spinning on Sunday and I managed do last 35 minutes of the class without looking at the clock to see how long it was before it was all over...that's a record for me, it's usually more like 10 minutes.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope everyone is ok. I've still not had a + OPK but they are getting darker. Despite DH's injury we managed to BD last night but he wasn't fully healed so we've have just made it break again!!! I've told him I don't care if it's broken....he will do what he was put on this earth to do and sperminate me over the next few days.... poor DH :rotfl:

:rotfl: Kitty.... :shakehead: you forgot to log in! Definately detention for you! :rotfl: I was actually thinking about doing the London to Brighton as its on my list of things to do before I die.....but Im not sure whether I could make it or not.....Im sure I could if I put my mind to it! I'll have a think and let you know. Im a bit like Chrissy in that my bike ahs been in the shed forever! My excuse for not getting it out is that DH has shoved so many of his tools in after the bikes that you can hardly open the door! Plus there are a multitude of spiders which inhabit our shed and I dont fancy getting in there with them! Maybe I will try and persuade him to rescue the bikes and get us both out on them soon.

Chrissy - You've broken it again already!??? What on earth are you doing to that poor man! :rotfl:

Hi Girls!!
Can't be on long - am going out to tutor a poor boy who isn't doing as well as his parents want him to!

Just had to tell you what my DH did last night... he thought I needed to relax about everything (where on earth did he get that idea?? :oops: ) when I went through to the bedroom he had put flowers (well, he had decapitated my lovely orchid) on the bed, a plate of green & blacks dark choc, and a bottle of fizzy wine in a cooler (well, a saucepan, but the thought was there) - isn't that so nice? :D

Of course I immediately started worrying about the wine and my temps and how if it went up I wouldn't know if it was just the wine or what. :( he thought that was a good thing. So I just had one glass. Anyway, had the best BDing ever, :D and today I've still got EWCM and the opks are a smidgeon darker (I think anyway, maybe not - will get a second opinion when DH gets home). Update - yes they are! But still nowhere near the control line. :?

And, my temp totally dropped this morning. Is that meant to happen just before ov? Hope so! So am planning more BDing tonight!!

Will have a good stalk later... hope everyone is well!!

xx :wave:

:wave:

Choklatemunkey - Yes I broke it again......it's a bit overly sensitive and can't take all this BDing!! I did warn him when we first met that if we stayed together I would probably end up wearing his little man out. I didn't think it would only take this long though!! Mind you, we are 'technically' still classed as Newlyweds so it's to be expected :rotfl: :rotfl:

KMAC- that's so sweet of your DH, what a lovely thing to do. I think that our OH actually know how stressed all this TTC is for us and that's such a nice thing to do to take the pressure of and make your BDing romantic. I would love to think that if we do ever conceive that my baby was made in a really loving and passionate encounter rather than a 'just doing it becasue we have to' one. I'll be keeping my fx that last night was your lucky night. Oh, and yes.....sometimes temps do drop before OV, mine have for the past three months. Only by 0.2 of a degree or so but then it goes up as soon as OV has happened.

Awww Kmac that was such a lovely thing your OH did! Can you please tell him to have a word with my bloke? :wink:

I agree with you totally Chrissy about wanting my baby to have been made out of love and passion. I hope I do get it like that again someday :? My OH used to be so romantic and couldnt keep his hands off me. I hope that comes back soon too. :|

Morning all

Loola - I'm sure it will come back for you soon. I can't belive how much TTC has changed mine and my DH's relationship. It's made it feel so mechanical and orderly and I used to love the spontenaety of doing it whenever you want.

I had a chat with my DH a couple of weeks ago and he was saying that although he doesn't get as stressed out by it all like we do he does feel a bit that if I want to BD with him it's only becuase it's time or I only want to do it for baby making and he felt like he was being used a a sperm bank adn feels really pressured by it all. I reassured him that if I wanted to BD with him it was nothing to do with baby making....well for most of the month it wasn't anyway :? I think we sometimes forget that men have feelings too and even though they might not show them quite as much as we do all this TTC must have an affect on them too.

Well it was my 'predicted' OV date yesterday and I'm still getting - opk's and my temps is still low so it's not happend yet....fingers crossed it won't be too long. We're off to Manchester tomorrow to see The cribs and we're staying overnight so I'm hoping a night away from home with plenty of bars will help us relax and make that baby

Chrissy - FX that your night away results in a BFP!

Loola - its so hard to keep things sponatneous when they have to be timed!!!!

Kmac - ahhhhhh how sweet!

:wave: Everyone else...Someone is def due a BFP soon!
Sookie and CB23 - when are you two testing?

Morning all,

Well I got to school today and it was cancelled!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: There was no electricity and it is awful there with no aircon or even a fan. We can't work (It is 32 degrees here every day, day and night). So we got to come home. And the best part is it is Carnival here this weekend and so we already had Monday and Tuesday off, and now we have today too. Boy I love this country sometimes! A 5 day weekend! :dance: You know it is the country with the most public holidays in the world. On average we have a Monday off every 2 weeks. :rotfl:

Ok, well my temp went up again today. It was 98.62 unadjusted at 5am. It seemed high to me so I didn't adjust it more for usual time of 6.30am. To be honest, I weakened and had a glass of wine last night :oops: :oops: :oops: given the BFN at 13DPO, I figured I was out. So I figured that not adjusting it might make up for the wine. Usually I don't seem to have an increase from a drink though... so dunno. :think: But last cycle I had a rise at 14DPO and then a drop and AF the following day, so it's probably nothing.

Ok, will make up for being crap recently by stalking some charts now.

ROM - looks like you might have Oved on CD18 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Moving right along... :cheer:

Kitty - I understand what you mean about no fruits for the labor. It sucks. I am beginning to wonder if we should stop and wait till we get home now that things are getting complicated with timing (travel to Aus - such a long flight, maternity leave, my job at home...) But anyway, what's the CBFM saying this month? Azre you doing OPKs? What tests are you having and when? You can't abandon us here. We need you :hug:

CB23 - looking good. In the 1WW already. :pray: ing for a Feb BFP for you.

Chrissy did you have EWCM yesterday? How was the OPK? YOu should almost be there...

Loola did you test today? AF here? Will you test tomorrow if not?

Kmac - Looks like it could be an Ov drop. Hope you caught that egg! :pray:

KayKav - how long is your cycle? When do you expect Ov?

Choklatemunky - your using a ferning microscope? Are you getting ambiguous results? It didn't work for me last month... Would like to hear how you go with it.

OK. I hope I have somewhat redeemed myself for being lazy. Better go try to get some work done here so I can relax sooner!

Chao Chao. :wave:

Hi Sookie - yup I am using a microscope.
Its been a little confusing so far as its the first time Ive used it in conjuction with charting. I had had quite a few days of partial ferning so far this cycle and one day of definite all over ferning but that didnt seem to tie in with anything on the temps front so Im not sure what caused that! I guess I will just have to keep using it and see what happens over the next few days. I guess I'll only find out its reliability if it ferns fully again when my temp goes up or something. We shall see.....

Lucky you getting such a long weekend! Personally I cant wait for mine to start!

just in to say hi :wave:
oh kmac you man sounds really nice, :roll: my dh would never even dream of doing something like that.

do you have any symptoms sookie
loola is your ticker wrong? af isnt here is it?
hi to everyone else, there is always so much to catch up on in here, nobody in first tri really talks like you lot, hurry and come over

Hi all

Sookie - yes I did still have EWCM but my opk was BFN. bizzarly I don't seem to have any CM today but my temps haven't risen.... :think: I'm hoping it's all just staying put to helpd DH's spermies on their journey. You're sooooo lucky, big long weekend and hot temperatures. Can I come and live with you???

Babydust - We're all trying our best to get over to 1st tri....honest. All these ruddy BFN's and evil AF keep getting in the way of our plans... :x we'll all try harder this month I promise :D

coklatemunkey - how do you find that ferning thing??? Is it easy? It's about the only left that I haven't tied so I was thinking of getting one

How is everyone else?? hope you're all ok and looking forward to a nice weekend :hug: :hug:

It was a little difficult to get used to at first Chrissy - I kept using too much or too little saliva - but once you get the hang of how much you need on the lens its ok - tbh it won't tell you anything more than OPKs really - other than possibly giving you a few days of notice. i.e. Its meant to start a partial ferning pattern about 3 days prior to ov - which i thought would be handy as it tells you in advance - then it should go into a full all over ferning pattern on the day of ov. A lot of the other things dont give you so much warning as such ie OPKs and temping as its only the day of ov with OPKs or the day after with temps. However, this month bizarrely (dunno why I think its trying to confuse me soon as its my first month of proper charting) but Ive had quite a few days of the partial ferning already and then it dissappears again. I even had one day of full ferning which I think I mentioned above but that day didnt tie in with a temp raise so dont think I can have ovd then - plus it was waaaay to early in the cycle for me really anyway so not sure what happened there. I know some people have found them really useful and have conceived in the first month of using them - but if you have fairly regular cycles and do OPKs Im not sure how much more you would learn from it???
I do mine when I first wake up as you arent allowed to eat or drink before using it - think its something to do with the fact that salt can give a ferning sort of effect and obviously that would just give a load of ferning results everyday if you did it after eating a pack of crisps etc. However - I leave it to dry until I get in from work - I dont seem to be able to see the pattern as easily as I do later in the day if I look at it after the suggested 5mins - I think my saliva is a slow developer! :rotfl:.
Also there are some of the ferning kits which have more than one lens so that you can store up a few days in a row to compare them (mine only has one lens so I cant do that but it means it shouldnt matter how long you leave it before you look at it as it wont really change once its made its pattern it will stay like that).

Its weird in that I seem to get two layers of things on my microscope - like there will be a pattern then if I turn the focusing thingy they will go and if I keep turning then I'll see another layer of pattern. Its quite suprising really how little you have to turn the thingy to see something. At first I think some of my trouble with it was that I was turnign the thing too quickly and not really seeing what was there and so I kept seeing it as a negative result when it could have been positive if I'd been a little more patient and turned it slower and acutally looked properly.

Hmm - I do ramble on about a load of useless info dont I - Im sure all you wanted was a 'yes its ok' or no its crap'!!!!! :lol:

hiya everyone-havent been on here for a few days, theres a lot of threads to read :shock:

I have got my thermometer but I keep forgetting to take my temps :wall: anyway af has just finished Im on cd7 now so off we go again for another month :pray:

Hi everyone

Loola!! What's happening? Has AF started or are you testing again? :hug:

My temp did go up this morning after it's dip yesterday. I am excited to know that this could have been ov - as this will be the first time I have known it has def happened! But my temp has to stay up now doesn't it?
How long for? Thermometer instructions say 3 days, does that sound right? Hope it does... We Bd'd last 2 nights so should be covered.
I would be ecstatic if we had been lucky on the night DH was romantic. That would be so nice!

Just did an opk now out of interest and it is nearly the same as the one I did yesterday at this time. Think I am going to give up on the opks and just do temping. Although what if I haven't ov'd yet and my temps are just being weird... :think: :think: :think:

I just want to know that I have ov'd then I think I could stop getting so worried all the time about ttc.

Good luck everyone.
Chrissy - hope you get your +opk and enjoy your weekend away, and your man is up to the job! :wink:
CB23 - any symptoms to spot??
:wave:

Hi everyone! :wave: My ticker is out of sorts sorry! AF hadnt arrived, til just now :( Well Ive started spotting anyway so she will turn up full flow tomorrow. I rarely go out these days but Im going for a drink with friends tomorrow. Trust AF to show up just in time for that. Every time I have a reason to dress up she arrives! Just to make me feel like shit Im sure! Ah well, Im going to get hammered to make up for it!

Im feeling hopeful for next month, stupidly because of my Cheri prediction date of 16th Feb :roll: . If I manage to chill out, hopefully I will ovulate normally which would be around the 16th Feb. :pray: Im also hoping my plan of scrapping the OPKs and just having sex every other day for the entire cycle (ill be lucky! :rotfl: ) perhaps 2 or 3 times a week is more practical, will give us more of a chance.

Im wondering what has happened this cycle now. Did I ovulate later than Ive put on my chart by one day? I know that we always BD leading up to ovulation but not afterwards, or when I think is afterwards at least, perhaps this is where we have gone wrong. As my temps seem to rise slowly, perhaps my egg takes ages to travel down! :lol: Anyway my plan of BDing all the time should cover this next month.

This is just an evil plan for me to get more sex of course! :twisted: My OH is looking really hot lately! He's already lost over a stone in only 3 weeks of dieting, bless him. He looks so handsome :D Hes been so good with his diet, hes been drinking loads of water, taking his zinc and multivits every day and only has a drink on a Fri and Sat. Im so impressed with him for doing it all. We seem alot better after our rough time earlier in the week. He has cooked and cleaned for me today. I think now that the 2WW is over it has taken alot of pressure off us.

Anyhoo I either ovulated slightly later than I thought or my luteal phase is longer than I thought. We shall find out next month!

Ill check some charts now I promise!

Ignore my previous ramblings ladies! AF has arrived properly now. Im kinda glad as that means my override on the chart was right and I do have 12 day luteal phase. I hope I have a better ovulation rise this month. I have a new thermometer now too with a display that I can see and everything! Treat! Im now temping in fahrenheit :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back