Chart Stalkers March 2008

hey everyone

Bl**dy doctors!! I have been trying to have a bloodtest done today to determine if I have low progesterone. My DH had to call to try and arrange a doc appointment for me today because I could not call from work. There are no appointments for the next three days so my DH spoke to a doc on the phone. Luckily my DH knows as much about charting/hormones/cycle lengh etc as I do!!

He explained to the doc that I am having long cycles, v light periods and no temp rise after ovulation. He said that i am currently on day 40 and 8 days post ov. The first thing the doc said was "day 40? I bet she is pregnant!" How blimmin stupid is she? Would i be asking for this bloodtest if I were pregnant?

The next thing she said (when DH said i was in fact NOT pg!) was that she would only do the bloodtest on CD21. DH explained to her that if it was on CD21 i would not have ovulated yet because i have long cycles!!

Anyway it seems that we know more about getting pregnant than the doctors which is really very reassuring! :fib:

DH ending up getting quite cross with the doc (not really a good thing!) and she agreed that I could have a bloodtest done today.

By this point, I had not put today's data into FF and when I did, the system decided that my temp is now so low that I have not even ovulated :roll:

I decided to have the bloodtest done anyway and I had to go down to the hospital this afternoon for it. Hopefully they will have the results by the end of the week....although now not even sure what the results will mean :wall: I am in such a pickle!!!

ROM - I was so sorry to read your post - this country has some v strange ideas. :x I hope that it does not cost too much and that you are still able to proceed.

Rach & Loola - sorry that you are not hopeful about this month :(

Kmac - you seem as confused/frustrated as me! :hug:

Trudy - sorry i cant help with the temp thing but have one of these :hug:

What can we do to cheer ourselves up girls? We all seem down in the dumps :(

Sally I'm with you :hug: :hug:
V confused & frustrated!
I did feel like I knew more than the doctor last week too... and I would have the same problem with a day 21 test - either not ov'ed by then or getting AF!!

I've got a bit of a burny bladder again :(
On the upside I don't think it's the same infection I recently got rid of, I think it's just due to the BDing and not going to the loo afterwards (as I don't want to get up!). Have bought some sachets from Tesco, hope that sorts it out. If not i can always mention it on Wed when I am getting my smear!!

I did get a bit of a stronger line on an opk earlier... will be doing another one soon!!

**Think my lines are getting stronger!!** :cheer:

I'm excited... :)

And I've worked out how to not let the smear test on Wed morning interfere with BDing schedule.

I will wake DH up early tomorrow morning as i did this morning.
Then on Wednesday morning that will be 24 hrs since BDIng (should be safe for the nurse then) and as DH is off work Wed am I can jump on him after I've been to the health centre.

There is a man coming to fix the dishwasher on Wednesday morning too though, so we'll have to be quick....

Well, I'm sure you'll all sleep better tonight for knowing that...

I hope i'm not in for a big opk disappointment though :(

kmac said:
Sally I'm with you :hug: :hug:
V confused & frustrated!
I did feel like I knew more than the doctor last week too... and I would have the same problem with a day 21 test - either not ov'ed by then or getting AF!!

I've got a bit of a burny bladder again :(
On the upside I don't think it's the same infection I recently got rid of, I think it's just due to the BDing and not going to the loo afterwards (as I don't want to get up!). Have bought some sachets from Tesco, hope that sorts it out. If not i can always mention it on Wed when I am getting my smear!!

I did get a bit of a stronger line on an opk earlier... will be doing another one soon!!

Hun I used to get cysitis alot when I was first going out with OH, lol you know how it is :lol:

It was because I wasn't going for a wee after sex, so lately I have waited for 30 and then gone for a wee.
And thank goodness its never returned!

I am sure you will get your positive, hows the cm coming along? :lol: sorry personal I know, but share :D

Hey Tasha
Happy to share! When I was up at the loo in the small hours of the morning I def had ewcm (or at least watery - I didn't examine it too closely). Now I can't tell after this mornings activity. :oops:

I've just noticed in my last cycle that I charted and ov'd I had ewcm at this time but didn't ov til much later... hope this one comes sooner.. it would cheer me up no end!

Kmac

I have been doing a little experiment this month as me and OH arnt ttc till next cycle ( not keen on another december baby )

I did an opk at about 5pm today and it is almost positive, prior to this I have had neg yesterday ( nothing at all ) day before a slight line and on cd8 had a clear line.

Today is like this
opk2.jpg

As you can see not as dark as the control line

opk1.jpg

The one side is as dark, but last cycle the whole line was as dark when it caught my surge so I know this brand would have to be all dark and not one bit of it.

I will do another tomorrow and like last time it should be as dark when it goes like this the next day.

My cm has started to go watery and very globby, which is a sign ov is on its way, oh and pains in my boobies.

That's interesting Tasha, thanks!

I will keep doing the sticks!
x

Ooh - that last one you posted is what mine looks like now :)

Well going by your possible temp dip and EWCM I would say you could about to ov!

Good luck hope you get you strong line tomorrow :cheer:

Urmm... :oops: For some strange reason I just peed on an OPK and got the biggest + ive ever had on one! :oops: Perhaps I am not 8 days PO after all...whoopsee! :D

yay go on sally hope you catch that egg hun :cheer: xxx

:rotfl: Good luck Sally! I hope to see a proper temp rise in the next few days :pray:

Still no positive on the opk for me... :(
Don't know why i did one so early, as yesterday there wasn't much to see until later on anyway! (is that what is meant to happen, as the LH doesn't show up in your pee til later?)
:wall:
Anyway DH and I didn't wake up early enough and then we tried to BD anyway even though we were worried about him missing the bus, but it just went on too long... neve mind... best laid plans and all that!
Every other day is supposed to be better anyway I think :think:

congrats on your line sally.... :pray: I get one too!
Although starting to think I won't as this seems to be going the same as 2 cycles ago and I ov'd later... anyway we shall see!

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
sally12 said:
Me legs are up in the air n im a prayin! :pray: :rotfl:

:think: How are you typing with your legs in the air?? :rotfl: Hope you catch that egg!

Pillow was under bum, legs up against the wall, laptop balanced on my chest! It was quite difficult to type like that, hence the very short post last night! :D

Kmac - ive heard that everyother day is better too but when i think im ovulating i cant help but bonk like mad! :wink: Hope your line comes back :hug:

Hey everyone else, hope you are all good today :wave:

well girls just a quickie off me this morning will stalk the charts later my temps dropped again this morning and af hit just now big time :(
im feeling ok about it all though although im confused as i thought your LP would stay the same well mine is normally 16 days and this time it was 14 days anyone any ideas ???
hope everyones ok catch up later xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back