Chart Stalkers January 2008

*siddles in sheepishly* I miss talking to you guys :oops: :wave:

Welcome back sookie, glad to hear the computers were ok after a quick drying out :) I understand your panic, I'm not sure what I'd do without mine :D

Hi to everyone, hope you're all ok. Glad the doctors visit was positive Kitty, sorry AF came scones :( :hug:

At the risk of going off the point slightly.....

sammyeyesrz7.jpg

This is my black cats eyes!!

Awww, love those pics girlies of your moggies eyes :)

They are my avatar! What a good choice eh!

Mildly, good to see you are not deserting us :D

morning all, and welcome back Sookie!
what a nightmare about your apartment. Hope it doesn't take too long to get straight.

I'm hoping AF is on its way and this cycle is finally coming to an end - I was surprised to find I was spotting last night. I thought I was still waiting for ov! Guess this cycle is turning out anov after all. My temp went down again this morning, so yesterday's rise wasn't an ov rise. Just random, like everything else this cycle!

Mildly, you're allowed to stay in here till your scan - then I'm afraid we're going to have to kick you out, allowing you back for occasional visits :rotfl:

we now have so many chartstalkers it takes far too long to stalk everyone's charts :doh: Maybe we should each preface our first post of the day with our cycle day/dpo so that people know whose to stalk - and if you want to be stalked, you should flag that up! e.g. CD24 - 5dpo, or CD10 - waiting to O, or "Please stalk! Have I o'ed?" :rotfl:

Bagpuss, glad you found an appropriate avatar - though I was rather hoping you'd find a battenberg-coloured cat!

Kittykins said:
Mildly, you're allowed to stay in here till your scan - then I'm afraid we're going to have to kick you out, allowing you back for occasional visits :rotfl:

Hurray, I can stay :cheer: It's ok, I'm sure by the time my scan comes around you'll all be in tri 1 anyway :D

Just a quick :wave: all off to see the consultant again this morming - hopefully all will be well but I have awful backache and am now panicing at every little ache and pain!!!

Will check in when I get back and I must get an avatar too!!

Hi Ladies! :wave: Hi to Sookie!! In a weird twist of fate my Mum has a black cat called Sookie! I too have a black cat and a black and white one, will have to post some pics later :)

Reallyoldmum - Good luck at the Consultant today. :hug: I live pretty much in Town (Bottom of Constitution Hill) these days, but I was a Sketty girl growing up. However, my OH is from Llangyfelach, right by The Plough pub, his family still live there and he went to Morriston Comp. What a small world eh! Thankfully it is NOT snowing in Swansea today! :D

Well AF certainly arrived for me. She seems to have brought a fever with her aswell the cowbag. I was spotting last night, and then on my way to Tesco I started feeling incredibly tired, so much so that I couldnt properly concentrate on driving. I did some food shopping with my OH and I started feeling unbelievably cold. Got home, lay on the sofa, absolutely freezing, even though I was next to the fire and had a duvet over me. I felt so cold that every bit of me ached, and my bones were shaking. I fell asleep and OH carried me to bed. He joined me at about midnight and he said you could have cooked an egg on me I was so hot. I was ringing with sweat. Im not usually a sweaty person! I was so delerious that I thought that it was the morning so I temped! I was 38.13c! A whole 2 c's higher than my usual body temp.

Anyway Im not feeling too bad now, got cramps and a headache. I thankfully remembered to temp properly this morning - still very high, so high that I cant see it on my chart, lol. 37.53c. but definitely coming down.

Cant waste the day lying around! I had some great birthday presents, and lots of money so I wanna go shopping!!

Morning all

Kitty - I hope it is AF for you in a way so that you can put this cycle to bed, but I feel really mean saying that :( :hug:

Loola sorry you are poorly for your birthday :(

ROM good luck with the consultant!

I'm on CD 23, 8dpo. Last night I had sore nipples and sore boobs. I always got sore boobs before AF arrived until my miscarriage then they stopped. I'm wondering if this is going to be a short cycle but my sore boobs telling me AF is on her way are back. I keep thinking of what the doctor said to Kitty re it taking 3 months to get over a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage and wondering if things are getting back to normal. This is my 3rd full cycle since miscarriage (counting from 1st AF post mc) which was at 9 weeks.

ROM - good luck at the consultants today.

Happy Birthday Loola! :D

Kitty - What a strange cycle you're having. Do you normally have spotting before your af?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I don't ovulate this month either. CD25, no CM at all today and a faint line on the opk again.

CB23 - Sore nipples and boobs are such a good sign. Try and stay positive, your chart is looking good :hug:

Hi Girls!

Nice to get lots of hellos :) Thanks.

Kitty - I think you are right about the stalking and the prefacing is a good idea (a very kitty idea :hug: ). It will make things easier. I am sad that you have had a rubbish cycle. If AF is on its way it could be for the best to move on to a new one and thus see your body returning to normal. Sorry :(
Funny about the black cats... My name, however, is not really sookie... :oops: she's a character from a movie I liked and I couldn't get my real name without adding numbers or stuff (and I don't like that). My name is Sally.

Good luck at the consultant ROM. Fx for you getting back to normal. :hug:

Loola hope that your fever was a 24 hour thing. Have fun shopping.

Hi CB Claire :wave: Thanks for the welcome back.

Mildly - am glad you're still here. Hope that some of your baby dust rubs off on us :pray:

Alright, well the apartment is clean now, and the computer seems to be ok. I have to go up to a neighbour's apartment to continue washing clothes in her machine, and then to the supermarket. The beach outside our place is crazy at the moment. Where we live is like the holiday spot for Colombians and they are everywhere! It's a nightmare trying to get anything done outside. I might post a photo later.

No point in stalking my chart yet. 2 temps so far. I really hope that I Ov in the next few days. I don't want to have to wait till CD 35 like the cycle before last. Last was CD25 so am hoping for the same again.

Ciao
:wave:

:wave: hi and happy new year to everyone :dance:
well done midly :clap:
hope you are feeling better soon loola and happy birthday :D
welcome back sookie, but sorry about the flood, at least you can still get online
claire dont write off this cycle just yet, it could be the one
kitty i hope your cycle gets back to normal soon :hug: and my little girl is mad on hello kitty :D
bagpuss love your avater i think i will change mine for a new start
rom hop everything went ok with the consultant today
:wave: to everyone else

:doh: i forgot to ask, i dont know if my link to my chart works but i havent really kept it up to date until yesterday i got a positive on an opk and also got a positive on an opk today, is this normal and do you get a positive the day you ov or just before, im trying to work out if i ov'd today or if its still to come thanks

Claire - you need to delete the last bit behind the last / including that / if that makes sense..... :D Your chart is looking like you have or are about to Ov to me :D get bedding.......

Consultant went ok - been a bit worried as I have terrible backache and what I thought was a very faint line when I poas - I had bloods taken today and will have them repeated on Tuesday before my scan but now I have spoken to her I am pretty sure I am just imagining things as I know we had unprotected sex before she told us not to!!! :oops: If FF is to be believe I ovulated on the 24th and we bedded on the 22nd and 23rd...... It would not be good if I was with all that has been going on - they want me to wait a few cycles to sort my body out so I think I am just getting myself in a state over nothing...... :rotfl: Never have I wanted the stick to be white before!!

Hi Claire, great to see you back :)
You need to remove the /rss4973.js from your url and it works.

Is the + today as strong as yesterdays or stronger. It should mean that you are yet to ovualte but get BD'ing today/tomoz/day after too! Good luck honey.

ROM - It's understandable that you are worried and noticing every ache and pain at the moment. I would be in a state too given the experience you've had. At least the blood tests will confirm things for you. I hope the scan goes OK too.

thanks :rotfl: i could never work out how when i went into it there was nothing there and rom could see it :think:

good luck for tue rom

bagpuss the line yesterday was stronger than the control line and the line today seems a tiny bit stronger than yesterdays, but both were stronger than the control so i took it to be that both were positive. i havent mentioned ttc or ov to dh and it seems to be working, he is gagging for it :rotfl: my pre seed also arived just in time for tonight :wink:

Wow, go for it Claire! Perfect timing Mrs!

It's the best policy I think sometimes to omit mentioning ov etc to our other halfs. I've adopted that policy this month, although he knows that I'm having a long cycle due to not having ov'd yet.

Pre-seed is fab. I'm really miffed, my order was dispatched on Monday. Hoped it would be here today but it's not :( It'd better get here tomorrow.

Sending you lots of babydust!

well dh has gone to the pub :wall: his brother phoned and of coarse i couldnt say the ov'ing word so i just said i would wait in bed for him with a present :rotfl: his face was a picture :rotfl:

i havent used pre seed yet can your oh tell? bagpuss i only ordered mine yesterday with opk's and they came today :shock: and i think it was yesterday afternoon :shock: hope you get your soon, i can give you the ebay contact if you want as they seem really quick

kmac, I am in love with the cat pictures, I would definitely get myself a cat if I wasn't allergic (the dog wants one too ;) ).

Happy Birthday Loola, hope you feel better and got lots of nice things whilst out shopping :D Sorry AF came though :(

CB, sore nipples are a good sign and I agree your chart is looking very promising :pray:

Sookie, I hope you Ov soon, did you ever have any luck with the ferning microscope or was it difficult to distinguish the ferning? I bought one which turned up last week, if anyone wants to give it a go just pm me with your address and I'll send it to you. I haven't used it just opened it to see what it looked like.

babydust :wave: and thanks, I hope your temp does a nice big rise tomorrow to back up your OPKs. Have fun BDing ;)

ROM, glad the consultant appointment went well, fingers crossed the scan shows things progressing as they should :hug: I hope you didn't get a telling off for BDing when you shouldn't have ;)

Bagpuss, I hate when bank holidays delay the post :x I think preseed really helped us as I never really noticed any EWCM which I thought was pretty integral to the whole thing. OH calls it 'go faster' gel :rotfl:

Kitty, any more spotting today? Is it possible that you might have ov'd on CD24? :hug: Hope something happens, preferably a BFP, of course :pray:

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Oooh Claire, yes please do let me know where you got your pre-seed from. Mine has turned up :D Got delivered to next door, thank goodness they didn't open it!

DH definitely has noticed a difference. I'm sure I'm dryer down there since having a baby, so this makes things more comfortable for both of us. We love it :D

Hope everything is OK with you Kitty, we've not heard from you today.

Mildly - how are you feeling? Any nausea yet :D Also, I've been looking into the moonstone jewellery :) Or may just get a moonstone to put in my purse or something.

I had one day of nausea last week before we found out but nothing since then. My boobs have grown though (I am very proud of them ;) ) :rotfl: Other than that I am feeling quite tired and sleeping more :)

I got my moonstone on a chain from ebay. I think the seller was healingearth or something like that, there was quite a wide selection of moonstones on the site. I got one for OH too as it is good for travelling and we are going on holiday in May (OH's first time on a plane - he is very nervous)! I read somewhere as well if you can rub the moonstone on a pregnant ladies belly and then keep it with you it has increased fertility :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back