Chart Stalkers April 2008

Loola, I hope all goes well with your appointments. My doctor wants at least 6 months worth of charts before he'll refer me to any kind of infertility treatment/gyno. Hopefully though, all will be well for you and your OH. It's always the same, people start getting their tests done, and they fall preg.

I hope this is the case for you love

If you need a rant pm me ok?

:hug: :hug:

Thanks Locachica, that is very kind of you :hug: :hug:

I went to the Docs a few months ago about carbon monoxide poisoning (dont ask :roll: ) and mentioned TTC then. He told me to come back if we still hadnt conceived at 12 months. Its 13 months now so we have given it plenty of time. My OH has briefly spoken to his Dr too so she is expecting to see us, it is her that I have made the appt with as she is lovely. The Dr I saw didnt really give a shit to be honest and couldnt answer any of my questions.

Alot of Doctors wont even take charting seriously. I will take my charts though as I want them to know im really serious.

Loola said:
Thanks Locachica, that is very kind of you :hug: :hug:

The Dr I saw didnt really give a sh*t to be honest and couldnt answer any of my questions.

Alot of Doctors wont even take charting seriously. I will take my charts though as I want them to know im really serious.

I know what you mean. I did mention it briefly to my doc before Christmas and I was told "it'll happen when it's meant to happen"

Hmm ye thanks doc!!- This is not what us ladies want to hear really is it? I wasn't even offered an LH/FSH test. My last doctor in Dublin, had to do a full round of hormone profiles on me when I had suspected high prolactin.

I may change docs if I go down there, with my chart and he still wont refer me.

Yes, some of the medicals aren't very good with the TTC business. I understand your frustration, you plan the whole appointment and the next thing you know, you're geting told stuff that you already suspected :wall: :wall:

Very annoying.

loola sorry af got you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: am still keeping a seat warm for you in 1st tri :hug: hows the wedding plans coming along xxxxxxxxx

chill :? not sure what to make of your temp today :pray: hope it goes back up 2moro for you hun xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach! I am doing my very best to think positively! Im glad an appt has finally been made with the Dr. I am a control freak at the end of the day and this is something Im not in control of, it drives me crazy! If there is a problem with either of us I want to start to get it sorted now, I cant wait any longer. I hope DH2B will have the same attitude as me :? Im scared that the Dr will put him on a strict diet and tell him not to drink or smoke at all - he will be miserable! We both know he shouldnt but you have to have some pleasures in life dont you! I think the Dr telling him off may be better than my constant nagging though. :lol:

:wave: Hi Lisa, doesnt look like you have ov'd yet, i hope you ov soon.

Charting is brilliant! I love it :cheer:

Loola I am so sorry that the witchy bitch got you :hug: I hope you catch your egg this cycle :hug:

Chill thats a massive dip! I hope you get a rise tomorrow and you get your bfp! :pray:

Hi everyone else :wave: hope you are all well :hug:

I have done an opk, its alot darker but not positive yet, so i suspect im going to ov tomorrow or day after! :cheer:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow actually. I sent off my postal orders for my Ovulation & Preg tests so I'll be testing on a more regular basis now.

Terrified of that witch hunting me down tomorrow. I've been so moody today- well more like mood swings.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

For everyone testing in the next few days. :)

:wave:

Locachica - good luck for tomorrow, hope she stays away for you

Tasha - hope you ov soon and catch the wee eggy

:wave: Lisa-Marie, looks like you are just coming up to the interesting part around ov. The rest is all waiting isn't it!

Loola, great news about the appt. Right with you on the control freak part :) Getting so frustrated with my bod ! Before I started this lark I thought I could just pop one out on demand, schedule it in for a convenient time. :rotfl:

Rach, thanks you, I have no idea what's happening with my temps. I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep until I temped (excited, doh) and my temp was 36.10. Then I woke up again at 7 and took my temp again and it was 36.56. Then I dosed and took it again 15 mins later and it was 35.94. Maybe my thermometer is busted. Or my internal thermomenter at least. So I decided to go with the first temp anyway. Need to stop temping multiple times, otherwise I'll be getting a bit OCD about it!

So nothing to report. Got mild cramps, backache, bloating, but that's all normal at this stage and so not very hopeful for this month.

Chill
x

Sookie, have you had your scan, did you ov? Looks like you are in an ov dip, fingers crossed.

Kitty - :hug: Lovely to hear from you and hope hubby is on the mend x

sookie - :pray: for a BFP!

locachica - I hope AF stays away! :pray:

ejjie - welcome! :wave: YAY you got an account! I would wait until after your hols too! I hope you have a lovely time :)

Loola - I hope Mike's test is ok! :pray: Good Luck with the doctors. Always here if you need me :hug:

Chill - :pray: for a BFP!

Tasha - catch that egg!!! :pray:

Lisa Marie - I'm sure sure you'll ov soon :pray:

ROM - Hope you're doing ok and the diet is going well! :hug:

I have CD 21 bloods tomorrow, even though it's CD 19! They said to come in then as it's bank holiday and they're not there Fri or Sat! I will ask them if they want me to come in on Tuesday as well CD24!

The scan went ok - she couldn't get a great view from the abdominal one so I had an internal one as well! I hope everything is ok - she wouldn't even hint at what things looked like :( Shame Rich wasn't there as he could have looked at it! Oh well! After these bloods we just need Rich's sperm analysis and he's taking them in on May 15th now as he couldn't get there on Monday! We go back to the infertility clinic on June 11th for all the results and where to go next!

Sending lots of babydust to everyone! :)

Hi Guys,
Don't have much time so am just gonna talk about me (sorry!!!!)

Got back from gyno and the follicle is still there. It's now 26mm. It's amazing to see on the ultrasound. At the first scan I could barely see the spec of a follicle. Now it's huge! Major temp dip this morning (thanks chill), so think I should Ov tonight or tomorrow. I really hope it's tonight!!!!

WE've been BDing like crazy (well for us). Every day since Friday, and when I got home just now I accosted DH to do so again. Friends are arriving very shortly for a weekly Telly and pizza date and I wanted to get some in beforehand. So I am now lying on my bed with legs in the air typing this! Waiting for them to arrive. What a vision! (sorry way tmi).

BOy I hope we catch the egg this month!!!!!!!!!! Friends are arriving in a couple of weeks and we won't be alone again until our holiday. Then we're travelling in a van :roll: so please, please, please let this be OUR month.

HI to you all. Sorry to post and run :wave:

Morning all :wave:

Welcome to the newbies - charting is great but this thread and the lovely ladies is greater :D

Tasha good luck with that egg catching.

Sookie how exciting to know exactly what is happening in your ovaries!! Lol keep on keeping those legs up - now tmi I dont know if you have read this but apparently if the lady orgasms after her man then that will help draw the sperm up towards the egg. I have to say the month we conceived it was a trick we tried (perhaps too much in my case :rotfl: maybe that is what shot the egg into my stomach!!) anyway just thought I would slip that one in :D

Loola so sorry the witch got you hon x x x x You have an amazing attitude though and I know your time is really close x x x x

Welshpolly - great news with the tests - fancy them not discussing your scan with you - it amazes me why they have to be so hush hush about your body!! Good luck with the bloods too, at least you will have a full set of results when you go back to the clinic.

Well the diet is going quite well - first day I could have eaten my own arm but I think my body is now in ketosis as yesterday and today I am hardly hungry - the shakes are fine and my DH and DS are being really good about cooking their own meals. I have to say though I am sure I eat out of habit rather than when I am hungry!!! So now I dont feel hungry I just have to re-educate my mind not to expect food at certain times. Got my DD and her friend coming home from uni this weekend so that will be interesting........ My DH really likes her food and usually I would cook all her favorites when she is home :D I cant wait until next Tuesday when I weigh in!! Might actually change it to Monday as looking at the weather I doubt we will be off to the boat :(

Sorry if I have missed anyone but here's a :hug: if I have x x x

:wave: hi, by the way its MAY today so good luck everyone and i :pray: there are alot more bfp's to come :pray:

Oh yes!! We need a new thread! Where is Trudy?!!

Ill do a proper stalk once the new thread is up and running :D

Ohhh nooo chartstalkers is stalled in April ;-)

I won't start a new thread because I'm off on hol this weekend. But just wanted to say see yous after the weekend. Am testing tomorrow but not expecting owt. No symptoms. Except I am staaaaarvin all the time, is that a symptom or just me!!

Good luck to anyone testing in the meantime or ovulating or just generally!

Big pile of Babydust
.:.
.::::.
.:::::::

Chill
x

If it's ok with the mods/admins, I'll start this thread now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back