Chart Stalkers April 2008

loola :hug: :hug: :hug: was really hoping was your month hun :( your chart was looking so good xxxxxxxxxxxx

chill interesting looking dip there hun FX for you xxxxxxxxx

kitty nice to see you back hun hope you are ok and hubby is recovering well xxxxxxxx

sookie great news hun hope you catch that egg xxxxxxxxx

hope everyone else is ok good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to post this again. I managed to get the FF VIP package at last. Delighted I am, I need to learn how to use everything now lol.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/locachica

If anyone has any tips for me to get this chart tuned properly, I'd be very grateful.

Hope everyone's well today?

:D :D

Morning guys,

Sorry about the spotting Loola :hug: :hug: :hug: You WILL get your BFP soon.

Welcome to Locachica and ejjie :wave:

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Nice to "see" you Kitty. I will PM you about my holiday. Hope your DH is well on the way to recovery. When can you start trying again?

Well I had a good temp dip this morning so hopefully that is a pre-ov dip. The gyno is going to scan me again tomorrow to see if the egg has burst so I really hope it does before then, just to confirm it for me.

Babydust to you all!

Locachica - No tips really other than to make sure you take your temp at the same time every day if possible. Im sure you will have lots of questions to ask as the days go by, I will do my best to answer them when you do!

Sookie - good luck for your bursting egg! :pray:

Loola said:
Locachica - No tips really other than to make sure you take your temp at the same time every day if possible. Im sure you will have lots of questions to ask as the days go by, I will do my best to answer them when you do!

Thanks very much Loola. How's the form today? Are you feeling any better?

I'll be temping @ 8am every day. I'm still trying to figure out what my luteal phase may be but hopefully FF will pick that up when there's a temp shift.

Hello everyone :wave:

Just popped in to see how everyone is...

Loola - sorry that you think AF is on her way :(

Sookie - interesting to hear about your scans - hope the one tomorrow goes well

Kitty - nice to see you back, we missed you!

Welshpolly - well done with the diet, it sounds like you are doing really well!

Glad to see that you have some new recruits ( :wave: Locachica and ejjie )

Ta ra for now x

Hi everybody,

I get this message when I try and set up an account on Fertilityfriend

Unfortunately your request for membership could not be processed favorably at this time.
If you have a friend who is already a member you may want to ask her to invite you using the FertilityFriend.com's referral program.

NOTE: This is not an error, please consult Membership Policy for more information. In addition please review the following important notes
:

Then (membership policy)

Fertility Friend is a high quality and high reliability online service. As part of our philosophy we offer a free basic membership, however, we also control our membership growth to maintain a service of exceptional level to all members. Fertility Friend is entirely funded by its VIP Membership. We do not rely on advertizing or on traffic to fund our service; our focus is solely on quality.

I'm really frustrated - I want to start Charting!!! :cry:

Locachica said:
Loola said:

I'll be temping @ 8am every day. I'm still trying to figure out what my luteal phase may be but hopefully FF will pick that up when there's a temp shift.

I am feeling a bit more cheerful today. Its always the day before I get upset. Im having bad cramps now though. :(

You should be able to find out what your luteal phase is after 1 or 2 months of charting. Obviously you cant be 100% after one chart. Mine is usually 12 days, but has been 13 days once though, not sure why that is, or perhaps I actually ovulated a little later than I thought that month, I didnt have solid crosshairs on that chart (see my chart for Feb) so I could have ovulated a day later in reality. Your luteal phase should stay the same length anyway. I look forward to seeing your chart come along! :D

ejjie said:
Hi everybody,

I get this message when I try and set up an account on Fertilityfriend

Unfortunately your request for membership could not be processed favorably at this time.
If you have a friend who is already a member you may want to ask her to invite you using the FertilityFriend.com's referral program.

NOTE: This is not an error, please consult Membership Policy for more information. In addition please review the following important notes
:

Then (membership policy)

Fertility Friend is a high quality and high reliability online service. As part of our philosophy we offer a free basic membership, however, we also control our membership growth to maintain a service of exceptional level to all members. Fertility Friend is entirely funded by its VIP Membership. We do not rely on advertizing or on traffic to fund our service; our focus is solely on quality.

I'm really frustrated - I want to start Charting!!! :cry:

Hey,

PM me your email address and ill see if I can invite you :)

Loola said:
Locachica said:
Loola said:

I am feeling a bit more cheerful today. Its always the day before I get upset. Im having bad cramps now though. :(

You should be able to find out what your luteal phase is after 1 or 2 months of charting. Obviously you cant be 100% after one chart. Mine is usually 12 days, but has been 13 days once though, not sure why that is, or perhaps I actually ovulated a little later than I thought that month, I didnt have solid crosshairs on that chart (see my chart for Feb) so I could have ovulated a day later in reality. Your luteal phase should stay the same length anyway. I look forward to seeing your chart come along! :D

I'll have to look at all your charts. I just found the "compare signs" feature which is amazing I think!

:hug: :hug: Sorry that you're cramping. Keep your chin up and don't stop believing! We will ALL get our BFPS!! :) :)

:wave: all

Loola - Sounds like you had a nice chilled evening, hope the tests go well

Rach - thanx for the stalk, hope you're doing well. Temp drop is strange, no symptoms though :-(

Locachica :wave: and welcome. good luck with the charting. Took a few months until I was really into it, now I feel like I can read my body pretty well. Hopefully though you won't be doing it for that long!

Ejjie - :wave: and welcome. Have you used FF before? I have an account but if I try to set up another (even with a different email address) it won't let me - must recognise the IP address of the PC. Don't know if that's the problem, thought I'd mention it.

Sookie - hope you ov and the scan goes well!

Kitty - :wave: nice to see you back, hope you can resume again soon

Sally - :wave:, hope it's all going well

Welshpolly - glad you're feeling better, hope the scan went well.

ROM - hope the shakes are keeping you full. I'm putting the diet on hold while I am off on hols this weekend.

:wave: everyone else. I want some symptoms, tiredness, sickness, I don't mind, just SOMETHING!! Oh well at least there's nothing to obsess over. Until tomorrow if my temp soars and leaves me with a nicely obsessable dip on 7DPO.

Ooh Chill!! Best of luck hun! :pray: Im thinking from now on that no symptoms is a fantastic sign! The more symptoms you have the less likely you are to be pregnant, so I hope you dont get any! Until testing time of course :)

Locachica - Thanks so much for inviting me, I now have an account and I'm finding it as confusing as you

Chill - I'm not sure what it was but it's allowed me to have one now I've been invited by somebody already using it.

Anyway, I'm getting a thermometer tomorrow so am going to start temping on Thursday hopefully. I've got a question though, I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks. Do you think I should wait until after I get back to start temping etc? I don't want to be stressed whilst I'm away so I wonder if it's the best idea to try naturally until I get back?

I'm actually hoping that I have AF come before I go away so I can (try) to work out when I'm ovulating as a rough guide. Has anybody else come off the pill recently & how long did it take before AF came?

I actually came off the pill and whatever way I timed it, I got AF the next day. It may have been breakthrough bleeding- It lasted about 9 days in total!

I'd say your best bet to start your charting, the first day you get a full mense bleed.

Ejjie - Id wait til you come back from hols to start charting personally. You dont want to have to wake up at the same time every day whilst you are on holiday. When you do start though, start on the first day of AF as Locachica said.

When I stopped taking the pill my AF came as it usually would (the bleed you get after you have stopped). I think I had periods as normal to be honest ever since, but I know lots and lots of women on here that have not had regular cycles after coming off the pil for quite a few months. Thats a great thing about charting, you can start to tell what your body is doing and can tell when things are getting into routine so to speak. Good luck!

:cheer: Hi everyone

Right well my ov stick is quite dark, like it normaly is before my surge, I am so glad OH has left is business trip until next week! I would of missed ov!

Welcome Locachica and ejjie :hug:

Sorry I havn't stalked just been very busy, I hope everyone is ok :hug:

Good Morning all,

Well I've been looking at some charts today

Loola- I see your back on CD1. Look at it as a fresh month, and I hope you get your BFP really really soon.

If anyone else updates theirs, let me know I'd love to see them.

Just to add- I was having lower back pain all last night. Just on the left side. If I'm completely honest, I'm just waiting on herself to arrive now. However, I'll keep charting and talking to you all on here, I'm not letting her get me down :x :x

:hug: Loola, soz she got you.

Locachica - hope AF stays away :pray:

I'm really bummed out with my temp this morning. Expected a nice rise and a poss Implantation dip. But no, it goes and plummets further :evil:
Don't usually end up under the coverline at this point.

Don't think it's my month again, harrumph. Oh well, I can console myself with lots of wine this weekend on hols!

Chill said:
:hug: Loola, soz she got you.

Locachica - hope AF stays away :pray:

I'm really bummed out with my temp this morning. Expected a nice rise and a poss Implantation dip. But no, it goes and plummets further :evil:
Don't usually end up under the coverline at this point.

I know it's heart-wrenching stuff is this TTC business. But we all need to keep our chins up. I hope she stays away too Chill and do look after yourself/spoil yourself. Like I said, this stuff is stressful and we all deserve a shopping spree/a few drinks every now and again.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Morning ladies :wave: How is everyone today?

Chill - Im sure your temp will rise again hun, its certainly not over yet :hug:

Locachica - Hope AF stays away for you, it might not have been AF pain, it could be a good sign! :pray:

I have changed my chart to start today not yesterday as AF didnt arrive fully, I was just spotting until today. So Ive had another 13 day luteal phase, which is good I guess, gives more time for implantation.

I emailed Cheri back yesterday wondering if she still saw the same girl and boy for me. When I had my first reading she predicted mid Feb for me, to either test or ovulate. Obviously that didnt happen. So I asked if she still saw the same for me now? She replied this morning saying that she still saw the same children for me and she still saw the girl coming first and relating to mid Feb, so I am hoping and praying that May is my month, as I would be due in Feb if I conceived. She suggested that I do some positive thinking techniques. I will give it a shot!

However Im not relying on a psychic! So I have made an appt for DH2B and I to see the Dr to start the fertility testing ball rolling. We have an appt on May 21st. I also phoned up to check what time my smear test was next Thursday. They didnt have an appt for me at all! :wall: So Im going to wait for another appt until after Ive seen the Dr as they will probably end up doing all sorts of tests anyway, and theres no point in doing it twice really.

DH2B is doing his home test tonight, which I must admit Im slightly nervous about. :? I really hope it turns out ok :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back